Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 589. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Guys, please tell your price expectations CINNNI Undecided

higher than blackcoin. think about it. no clones will spawn off cinnicoin. its a true pos, fair distribution - unlike blackcoin, no premine. There wont be every color of the rainbow in a clone of cinni. I think it will be the true POS

i dont know what drugs your smokeing but BC had no premine lol.

i didnt say blackcoin had a premine. i said blackcoin had an unfair distribution. what drugs are you "smokeing" ?

define how it was unfair?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

higher than blackcoin. think about it. no clones will spawn off cinnicoin. its a true pos, fair distribution - unlike blackcoin, no premine. There wont be every color of the rainbow in a clone of cinni. I think it will be the true POS

i didnt say blackcoin had a premine. i said blackcoin had an unfair distribution. what drugs are you "smokeing" ?
legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
2250 blocks left until the fork

ty. where will the update be posted?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
2250 blocks left until the fork
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Let's try for 10k again, I would be happy and given a sign we are on the right track.
Activity: 840

100k-500k is not a dream (in 1-3 months)
Activity: 616

possibly, but cinni needs more acceptance.  it is true that the features of BC and Cinni are quite similar.  it is true that there are 1/5 the total coins that BC has, so technically cinni should be worth 5x more.  but BC has already made an established name for itself, cinni has not quite done this yet (though made great progress for a coin that is only 1 week old).  perhaps this may happen when encrypted messaging is built into the wallets - i personally think it would be an awesome feature to be able to send someone cinnicoins + a message along with it.  as we speak the dev's are working on implementing this feature.  no ETA as to when it will be finished though.

to succeed, we also need the community to step in and further innovate and separate this coin apart from others.  so far, cinni generated an amazing community in just one week's time - and is something to be praised for.  however, the community needs to continue to be involved and support this coin.  one of the biggest ways you can support right now, if nothing else, is by pointing your miners to the multipool: http://www.cinnipool.co/

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 107
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Grin

Anyone here already got POS interests?

I deposited cinni to my wallet on 24th, waiting for interests

yes got my first minted coins today
Relative market cap values.

Code:
coins price
BC 100m 30000 Satoshi
WC 300m 1000 Satoshi = 1/10th of BC
CINNI 15m 8000 Satoshi = 1/25th of BC

CINNI should be worth more than WC imo.

Especially in light of WC's recent fiasco.

go to the forum and you will understand. the WC community is crazy to say the least. its scary
Activity: 840
 Grin

Anyone here already got POS interests?

I deposited cinni to my wallet on 24th, waiting for interests
Activity: 616

Code:
coins price
BC 100m 30000 Satoshi

Especially in light of WC's recent fiasco.
Activity: 95

Code:
coins price
BC 100m 30000 Satoshi

1. Doing promotion on Twitter and Facebook, to let more people know this coin
2 .China's QQ to do some marketing, of course, be able to find an agent in China to promote a more wonderful.
3 .official website need to do more reasonable and nice to prove the strength of the team
4. Multipool the worker's income should be added to display, you can also add more algorithms, such as SHA256
5 .out some of the BTC to do a price move up, there will be more people involved

i post on both my twitter and instagram about cinni =P
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
1. Doing promotion on Twitter and Facebook, to let more people know this coin
2 .China's QQ to do some marketing, of course, be able to find an agent in China to promote a more wonderful.
3 .official website need to do more reasonable and nice to prove the strength of the team
4. Multipool the worker's income should be added to display, you can also add more algorithms, such as SHA256
5 .out some of the BTC to do a price move up, there will be more people involved
Jump to: