Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 601. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I personally own this coin myself. Normally I just pick the best coins with the most potential very early before others see what is going on. Blackcoin, Darkcoin

i trust you man and i want to know how to do to follow you for the future new coins ?
do you have a blog or twiter account?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

This is a large crypto currency collectors club, all are welcome, but it is just friendly and fun, no trolling and such. We have a lot of experts, press, and actually some very big players in the world of Bitcoin are a part of it. Feel free to join. We often support good cryptos together and try to ferret out the scams and ones to avoid.
[/quote]
thank you this is great
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Guys, can someone please explain me what cinnicoin.conf is?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

I personally own this coin myself. Normally I just pick the best coins with the most potential very early before others see what is going on. Blackcoin, Darkcoin

i trust you man and i want to know how to do to follow you for the future new coins ?
do you have a blog or twiter account?
[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

This is a large crypto currency collectors club, all are welcome, but it is just friendly and fun, no trolling and such. We have a lot of experts, press, and actually some very big players in the world of Bitcoin are a part of it. Feel free to join. We often support good cryptos together and try to ferret out the scams and ones to avoid.
Merit: 254
small fry
For X11 config use the one below. The one on the website is incorrect.

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://Cinni.hashrate.org:4444 -u WALLET -p 1 -w 256 -I 13

Will update shortly.  And I will join the IRC channel as soon as I get back from the dog park. Smiley
Activity: 382
If people would like to join our community on IRC, here is the link!

https://webchat.freenode.net/##cinnicoin
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
When SHA-256 algorithm multi pool will be available for Cinni?
Activity: 301
For X11 config use the one below. The one on the website is incorrect.

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://Cinni.hashrate.org:4444 -u WALLET -p 1 -w 256 -I 13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
jesus...the transaction time on Cinni is incredible. Just as quick as BC or better IMO
Activity: 308
how do I know if I have the new wallet?  I downloaded the wallet from the first post on here yesterday evening, is that the new wallet?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 479
is anyone else here because they were a huge fan of blackcoin but noticed blackcoin was slowly being murdered by whitecoin, yellowcoin, greycoin, orangecoin, bluecoin, greencoin & whatever other colors they have.

to some extent this is indeed true for me. Still feeling like blackcoin might be superior at the moment. Cinni has nice scarcity and equality... all the other color-crap-coins are purely pump and dumps for me at least...
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hey all, interested in this coin. The price is ridiculously low for a coin with 15m total. Are there any plans moving forward for this coin? I see the multipool is growing which is a good sign. If you guys do this coin right you could easily see a huge profit in the long haul.

Basically, tell me why I should buy this coin and join the community  Grin

"Features Cinni will have in the future:
Multipools that pay out in Cinni
Betting using feeds
Asset creation and trading with ability to pay dividends
Hardware wallet
Payment solutions
Messaging System
Contract creation and trading with ability to buy and sell altcoin call options and put options with multi-chain support"

I personally own this coin myself. Normally I just pick the best coins with the most potential very early before others see what is going on. Blackcoin, Darkcoin, You can get in super cheap if you look at the fundamentals and realize how far it can go. Love CINNI. Proof of stake, first to POS after BC (first BC clone) 15 seconds, 15 million units, see no reason not 15 million + market cap in a few months, whatsoever.  Get in now while it is cheap.

Activity: 252
Hey all, interested in this coin. The price is ridiculously low for a coin with 15m total. Are there any plans moving forward for this coin? I see the multipool is growing which is a good sign. If you guys do this coin right you could easily see a huge profit in the long haul.

Just read the community man , do a little homework , and open your eyes , watch how magical this coin is going to be  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic

Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
I updated my Cinni Mac OS X Wallet today, is that ok?

10k blocks left until the fork.

Make sure you have upgraded your wallet.

I updated mine too... but it appears to be the exact same version. 1.0.0 ? This is the correct version I assume?

its the correct version if you downloaded the new one from the op.

sorry about the version not written 1.0.1

when the new logo is done i'll include that in an optional update.
Activity: 479
I updated my Cinni Mac OS X Wallet today, is that ok?

I updated mine too... but it appears to be the exact same version. 1.0.0 ? This is the correct version I assume?

Also, I have yet to see any staking occur but I'm looking forward to it. And MAJOR props on setting a limit to the maximum amount of coins that can be used for staking.  I think this is great for distribution and giving everyone a fair chance.. Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 896

I assume major exchanges (mintpal, cryptsy, poloniex, and bittrex) have been messaged, correct?
Yeah sorry, the correct number that is showing currently is KH
I have to step out for a bit, the coin daemons will finish syncing while i'm out - once I get back I will get all of the coins that are on the my miner page added to the autoswitcher

Alright !  Cool
Merit: 254
small fry
Yeah sorry, the correct number that is showing currently is KH
I have to step out for a bit, the coin daemons will finish syncing while i'm out - once I get back I will get all of the coins that are on the my miner page added to the autoswitcher

The update is 5.2.1 QT file ?  am i right ?

If i see this update in my wallet im safe ?

Thx

Jump to: