Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 597. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice GlobalDenomination added to the X11 mining coins on the Cinni multipool =D
it feels good seeing how many miners are already on cinnipool.co . i was miner #6 and everytime i refresh there is more miners. =D

Yep, and more will surely follow tomorrow morning!  Our pool manager is currently in the process of adding more profitable coins to mine.  Right now, he is adding GDN (an X11) to the list of coins.  

Everyone support CinniCoin by mining at our official multipool: http://www.cinnipool.co/

So in my run.bat file for the X11 sgminer i have it set up 'sgminer.exe -k darkcoin stratum+tcp://XXXXXXXX:XXXX -u XX -p XXX' . do i need to alter the '-k darkcoin' to mine the GDN aswell on the multipool?

yes, that is correct.

How will i configure my bat file to support the autoswitch of all the x11 coins once more are added?

That, i do not know.  I think you just connect to the right port (4444?) and the multipool will do it for you.  you are not paraflux are you?

paraflux? what is that
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Thank you all for your hard work in making cinni a great coin.
Wonderful community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
it feels good seeing how many miners are already on cinnipool.co . i was miner #6 and everytime i refresh there is more miners. =D

Yep, and more will surely follow tomorrow morning!  Our pool manager is currently in the process of adding more profitable coins to mine.  Right now, he is adding GDN (an X11) to the list of coins.  

Everyone support CinniCoin by mining at our official multipool: http://www.cinnipool.co/

So in my run.bat file for the X11 sgminer i have it set up 'sgminer.exe -k darkcoin stratum+tcp://XXXXXXXX:XXXX -u XX -p XXX' . do i need to alter the '-k darkcoin' to mine the GDN aswell on the multipool?

yes, that is correct.

How will i configure my bat file to support the autoswitch of all the x11 coins once more are added?

That, i do not know.  I think you just connect to the right port (4444?) and the multipool will do it for you.  you are not paraflux are you?

Yep, and more will surely follow tomorrow morning!  Our pool manager is currently in the process of adding more profitable coins to mine.  Right now, he is adding GDN (an X11) to the list of coins. 

yes, that is correct.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This might be a really stupid question, but I'm kind of new to the whole mining thing...  I have a 2011 Macbook Pro.  Can I mine the multipool with that?

Not a stupid question at all.  If your macbook pro has an nvidia card, you will need to use cudaminer to mine at the multipool - but yes, you can.  Although your hashrate (earnings) will be very low since you have a weak video card.

Thank you!  I'll give it a try then.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Ah.  Okay.  Bad timing on my part I guess.

We could use better servers.  I posted the multipool on the whitecoin thread and they crashed the front end quickly.

No, our pool dev had to restart the system (said so in the IRC about a minute ago).  The multipool will be back up any minute.
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.cinnipool.co Sad

Our multipool operator had to restart the stratum.  It will be back up in a minute or so.  Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.cinnipool.co Sad
We could use better servers.  I posted the multipool on the whitecoin thread and they crashed the front end quickly.

No, our pool dev had to restart the system (said so in the IRC about a minute ago).  The multipool will be back up any minute.
legendary
Activity: 896
This might be a really stupid question, but I'm kind of new to the whole mining thing...  I have a 2011 Macbook Pro.  Can I mine the multipool with that?

Not a stupid question at all.  If your macbook pro has an nvidia card, you will need to use cudaminer to mine at the multipool - but yes, you can.  Although your hashrate (earnings) will be very low since you have a weak video card.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Just pointed my lonely gridseed at CinniPool for 380/khs. It's not much but feels good to support the coin.
Activity: 840
White coin is imploding as we speak!!!!! read their bitcointalk forum. time to recruit these whitecoiners!!!!

Ouch! lol  What was it an unannounced fork or something do you know?  Sounds like there's something wrong with the coin.

Sounds like Whitecoin may have had a 51% attack and now they're wanting to hard fork it.  Hey Whitecoin guys... Come on over to Cinni and jump on board a better coin!  Grin

Lol, welcome WC fans

Yep, and more will surely follow tomorrow morning!  Our pool manager is currently in the process of adding more profitable coins to mine.  Right now, he is adding GDN (an X11) to the list of coins. 

yes, that is correct.

White coin is imploding as we speak!!!!! read their bitcointalk forum. time to recruit these whitecoiners!!!!

Ouch! lol  What was it an unannounced fork or something do you know?  Sounds like there's something wrong with the coin.

Sounds like Whitecoin may have had a 51% attack and now they're wanting to hard fork it.  Hey Whitecoin guys... Come on over to Cinni and jump on board a better coin!  Grin

Read mintpals statements on twitter. I belive the POS wasnt set up correctly...lol still unclear though i cant get the full story.
Jump to: