Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 635. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i sold my xbox, buying cinni in hopes to double and buy my xbox back lets see.... to the moon!

You xbox? I'm thinking about selling my kidney to buy in more cinni   Grin
Activity: 490
i sold my xbox, buying cinni in hopes to double and buy my xbox back lets see.... to the moon!

lol nice  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Guys Come join us in irc ##cinnicoin Looking for the developer to join us too. We want to grow the community
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Cinni is up 25 spots from today alone on coinmarketcap, making it ranked #38, passing Asiacoin, and still rising quickly
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i dont see why cinni couldnt pass atleast 50k sat. it has the stuff to do so as well as being alot more rare.
Activity: 294

Cinni will easily go to 50,000 Satoshi , we will reach 10K by friday that's a fact!

+1 agreed, it's really cheap to buy into now before it breaks 10K
legendary
Activity: 1414
I own 75k cinni, half of one percent bought for about $1200. I'm giddy at the possibilities, I'm HODLING.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CINNI till morning goes to 10k...

15 k will match WC at 1000 sat, we have long way to go!
By the way, anyone know what does cinni means? It sounds mysterious to me.
Activity: 224
We try cryptsy first, this give pressure to mintpal.
Who ignor 200-300 btc volume?
Cinni to moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
cinni 24 hour btc volume @ poloniex: 221 btc. 

how is this not on mintpal yet?  is mintpal sleeping? 

Yes Mintpal is in England. They will probably put this up within 12 hours or so.
But then again you never know... of course.
Activity: 247
CINNI till morning goes to 10k...
Activity: 840
the dev cheat us after we post on the specified website...
the giveaway threads were deleted because they were against forum rules
im sorry that the giveaway was removed , but the plan was changed a few days before the the coin was launched, and i have announced many times that it has changed, even way before launch.
instead of the giveaway, cinni coin was launched with no premine.

no premine is better because of alot of reasons.

I think you made the right move
中国人开发的币,跟GDC是同一帮人,为的就是上M网找人接盘。

Do you have proof? Or just defame cinni? Shut up
legendary
Everyone is too afraid of a crash because of all the pump and dumps lately. Pump and dumps happen on shitcoins. Legitimately good coins just go up. Can you think of a reason that Cinni is a shitty coin? I can't.
BC is a great coin an it pumped and dump fairly bad early and then huge just lately. The danger is there, but not under 10k.

Oh ya, I guess a better way of saying is, if you were an early investor in BC you could have made more money selling at 90k but even if you're still holding today you made a lot of money. A good coin goes up and stays at the top. Of course you can never say it will last forever for sure, even Bitcoin might die some day. But in the crypto world BC might as well be at the top forever.
My problem is I always look for a way to short and pick up more coins at the bottom but it almost never works for one reason or another. Either that or I stay in too long and become a dump victim. Like a previous poster says, in less than 2 minutes I knew this coin would blow up, but I have no knack or intuition with trading.
legendary
Wait till this hits Mint or Cryptsy, surely after tonight it will go on tomorrow.
Activity: 322
Everyone is too afraid of a crash because of all the pump and dumps lately. Pump and dumps happen on shitcoins. Legitimately good coins just go up. Can you think of a reason that Cinni is a shitty coin? I can't.
BC is a great coin an it pumped and dump fairly bad early and then huge just lately. The danger is there, but not under 10k.

Oh ya, I guess a better way of saying is, if you were an early investor in BC you could have made more money selling at 90k but even if you're still holding today you made a lot of money. A good coin goes up and stays at the top. Of course you can never say it will last forever for sure, even Bitcoin might die some day. But in the crypto world BC might as well be at the top forever.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1484
Bought some CINNI at 3k yesterday and its looking good, CINNI baby going to the SUN  Grin
Activity: 322
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Dont forget to vote at mintpal 3000 votes already in less then 24 hours.
Jump to: