Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 637. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Don't sell any Cin, just buy on dips until 10k. After that, I have no idea what to do - dump and try to buy them back cheaper or hold like hell?
I'm a really bad trader, seriously. I should have just held BC instead of trying to improve my positions, I should just do the same with this coin - just don't want to get buried in a massive dump.

You said it yourself, if you're bad at day trading then that means you are a fundamentals investor. You should be happy that you are invested in a coin that you know is a good coin. Day trading is a totally different skill than being able to recognize a good coin when you see one.

What to do to get your % on your stake ? Is it ok to locked my wallet  and wait ? Or has it to be unlocked to receive POS ?

If it has to be unlocked, after how many days it has to be unlocked before i see some coins comming in ?

I saw 3 days , but do you actually see it after 3 days ? And how many % will come in ?

You have to unlock your wallet once every 3 days for a while, to let them stake. I got some minted Cinni already   Grin

Every 100 day you should send your Cinni to an other wallet, to reset the coinage.

You get 3.5% a year, so probably like 0.02876% every 3 days.

I want to add that it is best to leave your wallet open all the time. Since this is POS you are supporting the network by having your wallet unlocked and open. Also you get transaction fees if your wallet is open.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Don't sell any Cin, just buy on dips until 10k. After that, I have no idea what to do - dump and try to buy them back cheaper or hold like hell?
I'm a really bad trader, seriously. I should have just held BC instead of trying to improve my positions, I should just do the same with this coin - just don't want to get buried in a massive dump.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Wheey! Multipool soon? Cashcows is a bit slow..
Activity: 252

Cinni will easily go to 50,000 Satoshi , we will reach 10K by friday that's a fact!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The price is great and getting greater but community building is extremely important at this point! Join the subreddit at www.reddit.com/r/cinni and post! I will be setting up some giveaways/bounties soon to help promote this great coin!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
no one is even pumping cinni yet.  when cinni pumps, you will know.  this is just the natural progression of it's market.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
you guys realize why the top wallets are so small? ... The top wallets are so small, because if you want to create POS blocks , the max amount per account is 10000....
legendary
Activity: 778
Cinni 6800 sats on Polo!!!!!!!! huge buy support

We should not be surprised when it hits 68000 instead of 6800 within a week, I guess.
Cinni 6800 sats on Polo!!!!!!!! huge buy support
legendary
Activity: 1218
how to get in touch with the pool  http://cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org  developer  , the pool transaction history shows send cinni to my wallet, but nothing I get,  I want take back my 4000+cinni from the developer
contact hankrules or icecube45 here on bitcointalk.
they are a nice pool
if there was a problem im sure they will resolve your issue.
Thanks again,  I have sent my message to both of them , discribed my problem in my message .I saw a statement from icecube45, he said he had quit the job for  talesfromthescrypt.org , and I also find most of  time pool http://cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org is offline , now I can only waiting for their reply . Don't konw the result .hope they can be resposible and solve my problem ,at least give me a resonable explain.  Thanks a lot!

Send icecube45 several messages now too, he told me to fix it several times, still hopefully waiting :/

Hey guys.

Please see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6356255

The last thing I did before I left was run the crons to help fix l3pje's problem.

He can verify that I did indeed try to help him, as he submitted a formal ticket.

Unfortunately, I have no control to anything anymore,

You'll need to speak to hankrules
Ok thank you  Grin

5700 Sat  @ Poloniex!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
What to do to get your % on your stake ? Is it ok to locked my wallet  and wait ? Or has it to be unlocked to receive POS ?

If it has to be unlocked, after how many days it has to be unlocked before i see some coins comming in ?

I saw 3 days , but do you actually see it after 3 days ? And how many % will come in ?

You have to unlock your wallet once every 3 days for a while, to let them stake. I got some minted Cinni already   Grin

Every 100 day you should send your Cinni to an other wallet, to reset the coinage.

You get 3.5% a year, so probably like 0.02876% every 3 days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You can get your stake between 3 and 100 days and it's 3% per year.
legendary
Is the developer working on a dedicated multipool?

9 btc buy wall on Bittrex at 5100 sats!
legendary
Activity: 1008
please give a link to a new client old links I can not open Sad
Jump to: