Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 653. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Has anyone managed to get their coins out from cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org ?

I cant even open my account page it just crashes. 

same problem , My account can not login too  , cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org  ,what's the problem, my cinni coin still in it

And I have manually withdrawn my cinni coin  for several hours , but my wallet got nothing now

Sorry guys, its due to a massive backlog for crons.

The crons froze up earlier, and since then have been trying to process everything.
I expect another 1-3 hours before its back up to instantaneous.

sorry mates.

Your coins are safe though
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

same problem , My account can not login too  , cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org  ,what's the problem, my cinni coin still in it

And I have manually withdrawn my cinni coin  for several hours , but my wallet got nothing now
Activity: 910

Activity: 616
the interesting thing about this coin is, everyone knows 2000-3000 sats is a floor (since there is only 15million coins), and the price can only go up from here.  But at the same time, people are speculating large dumps from those who want instant profit.  it really is a test of willpower - who will crack first, buyers or sellers?  
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

step by step
it will take time
today there is a multipool avalable for cinni

the first project will be the encrypted messaging  Wink
it will be seperate from the blockchain so it does not bloat it.
will make the developement thread for it tommorow

Just wait until tomorrow. Lets see what plans the dev has in mind for promoting CinniCoin.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Ok well someone else can do that job then, and Cinnicoin dev i have contact majorminers, they should contact you soon be ready Smiley

We want to make a clean multipool like http://www.blackcoinpool.com/ hashcows is ok but the more multipools more people will see. And you yourself can make one
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
PoW blocks still getting accepted, but the difficulty is decreasing rapidly.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
POS blocks are showing xD

This coin is such a big hit 3 days old and so much done!!!
We will do so much more just dont panic sell and buy more cheap!!

I will get majorminers to do another multipool as well and we need a cleaner multipool like the one Blackcoin has, anyone got good contacts?
Activity: 868
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Now we wait for the weak hands to dump and the Multi-pools to do their work! Also, time to get the bounties and community going!

I'm waiting for it so eagerly Smiley

When will the official Cinni multipool launch?

The hashcows pool is already up!
Activity: 210
Now we wait for the weak hands to dump and the Multi-pools to do their work! Also, time to get the bounties and community going!

I'm waiting for it so eagerly Smiley

When will the official Cinni multipool launch?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Finally got my coins from cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org.

haha, sorry mate.

huge backlog with them
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how will we earn via multipool ? please help

From the last page:

Come mine at http://www.hashco.ws
Sign up and under "User Info" -> "Account Settings"  select CINNI as your payout coin.
CINNI payouts happen once daily at ~03:15:00 UTC

If you have coins on pools, Withdaw your coins from the pools to your wallet on your PC,
Unlock the wallet and let it sync regurarly, and you will earn interest through PoS

Activity: 868
how will we earn via multipool ? please help
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Finally got my coins from cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org.
Activity: 308
well tell them to stop dumping, let this coin do its thing and hit the roof
Activity: 616
ya, if you think about it.  15m coins were mined in 3 days.  there will be a percentage of those who want instant guaranteed profit and dump.  makes perfect sense.  however, this coin is currently undervalued by 1000%.  it is #1 volume on bittrex and poloniex, and rumors to be added to mintpal soon (which is expected, they will not pass on a coin generating this much btc volume).  so, the patient will be rewarded, as all signs point to a huge spike in price in the next few days.
cod
Activity: 122
Hey, the author of http://cinni.dgbpool.com/, I just want to say mother fucker. You stole all the coins. Fuck your family all. 干你妈的全家,操,自己偷了还在那装什么B.

Yes. I doubt he was hacked. He runs several pools and none of those got hacked.
Activity: 322
Impatient miners that can't wait 5 minutes for the price to increase and multipools are still dumping.
Jump to: