Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 656. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
So can someone fill me in, what happens in >100 blocks? Few coins per block? Value prob still going to keep climbing?
Activity: 448
come mine @ http://hashco.ws when its over. Payout in CINNI, add some more buy pressure!  Can start mining any time, as long as you select CINNI before daily payouts (~03:15:00 UTC) you'll get CINNI for your efforts.  

Happy Mining  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Party start, everyone celebrate!
end of multipool dumping and we go moon
Activity: 252
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
what happens at last block?

Jesus walks the earth !@

omg

he will charge the sins of dumpsters  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Why is no one talking about this coins horrible distribution? NXT had a distribution of less than a month which is still much higher than Cinni.

How will a coin with such a small distribution ever achieve widespread use?

This is obviously just a gimmick to make the coin appear scarce and valuable in the short term, but will only hurt it in the medium to long term.
It had a better distribution than many other pos coins even better than Nxt that's why noone is talking about that.

If you need Cinnis you can bought the coins on any exchange available.

Better than NXT? Are you kidding? Atleast you had plenty of time (relatively) to buy into NXT rather than 3 days for cinni. Especially over easter weekend when people are busy with their families.

I could say the same thing about NXT, if you want them you could go buy them. But you won't, neither will anyone else.
Why? Because who wants to use a currency that is controlled by such a small group of people?

Learn to fucking economics.

Cryptocurrencies are supposed to bring fairness to a corrupt and greedy financial system.
Way to innovate Mr. Cinni.

Your just a Hater and a Troll Jealous you missed the train... choo choooooooo Wink
Activity: 616
haters gon' hate.

I'd hate too if I missed the Cinni train
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Remaining pow Blocks

my panties are drenched in excitement..

SPLOOSH !
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
Why is no one talking about this coins horrible distribution? NXT had a distribution of less than a month which is still much higher than Cinni.

How will a coin with such a small distribution ever achieve widespread use?

This is obviously just a gimmick to make the coin appear scarce and valuable in the short term, but will only hurt it in the medium to long term.
It had a better distribution than many other pos coins even better than Nxt that's why noone is talking about that.

If you need Cinnis you can bought the coins on any exchange available.

Better than NXT? Are you kidding? Atleast you had plenty of time (relatively) to buy into NXT rather than 3 days for cinni. Especially over easter weekend when people are busy with their families.

I could say the same thing about NXT, if you want them you could go buy them. But you won't, neither will anyone else.
Why? Because who wants to use a currency that is controlled by such a small group of people?

Learn to fucking economics.

Cryptocurrencies are supposed to bring fairness to a corrupt and greedy financial system.
Way to innovate Mr. Cinni.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are theses numbers real? This coin really worth this much??? No scam?? I stopped mining for a few days and i saw this coin i turned my rig back on.

Yeah, a similar coin (BC) has 5 times the coins and this is 1/10 of BC's price. This is gonna go crazy!

109 Blocks!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
what happens at last block?
Are theses numbers real? This coin really worth this much??? No scam?? I stopped mining for a few days and i saw this coin i turned my rig back on.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Has anyone got any other nodes? The single one from the OP doesn't help at all, I can't sync

download the fixed wallet and run it you shouldn't need to manually add any nodes..
i fired it up some hours ago for the first time and it worked with out problems.
edit: make sure your firewall etc is not blocking it.

and 130 blocks left ? well..... this shit just got real  Shocked
I already had the latest thanks. I renamed the conf and after a few minutes stuck at 1 connection and 0 blocks it finally shifted. £ connections and syncing
Activity: 301
Jump to: