Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 659. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
http://cinni.talesfromthescrypt.org/

Stole quite a few coins?  Undecided

Hi! ice from tales here..

I don't know what you're referring to, as everything seems normal from my end.

If you have a problem, please submit a ticket at help.talesfromthescrypt.org

I'll help resolve it

What happened with all those last blocks? I did read something the front or back had problems.
But also, I didn't see any new unconfirmed coming for the last few hours. (Balance was even already on 0)  Have been mining there constantly.

Since 20 minutes it does work again and I do get unconfirmed, but where is all the rest?

It appears our crons froze, I'm fixing that atm
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
anyone who is thinking of selling don't ! cinni is guaranteed successs, get out now and get out of being rich

Well, I am with this coin, and I rent a few rigs just to have more coins, but look what happened Whitecoin and Asiacoin, they were POW-POS too, and now they are sinking bad...
let me whip out the history books, remember how black coin was getting dumped like poop? i think all the whales are dumping wc/ac atm leaving more coin to the community which believes in this coin. even if u are a whale cinny price will spike once it is on mintpal and cryptsy. u can leave us then, but i'm so sure this will bounce back. cinni has a great community and 15mil max coins is bound to get more value
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl

I'll help resolve it

What happened with all those last blocks? I did read something the front or back had problems.
But also, I didn't see any new unconfirmed coming for the last few hours. (Balance was even already on 0)  Have been mining there constantly.

Since 20 minutes it does work again and I do get unconfirmed, but where is all the rest?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary

No. cinni.dgbpool.com and it's not proven they're stolen. They are saying they were hacked. (doubtful)

Ah alright,
I got worried for a second that our pool had borked
cod
Activity: 122

No. cinni.dgbpool.com and it's not proven they're stolen. They are saying they were hacked. (doubtful)

Edit: Not proven who they were stolen by...
legendary

Stole quite a few coins?  Undecided

I'll help resolve it
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Sad

im the hostmaster of dgbpool.

all coins lost,  hacker stolen all my server wallet.

So, im sorry for this.

My server wallet about 660 k cinni, sorry for everybody, my fees also lost.

I cant afford this, just sorry for u.

sorry.

What a lyer just look at  his account it was made 2 days ago and is posting pools everywhere.

He try to scam every coin he does a pool in. Is there some kind of way to banish his adress from being used?
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Are there any honest pools for cinni that doesn't charge an arm&leg in fees?

I tried all 3 dgm, tales, etc.then the rest and come to the conclusion that Dedicatedpool is good, pays and count as it should and I did not have any problems with cryptocoinz as well!

ipominer Wink
Activity: 420
anyone who is thinking of selling don't ! cinni is guaranteed successs, get out now and get out of being rich

Well, I am with this coin, and I rent a few rigs just to have more coins, but look what happened Whitecoin and Asiacoin, they were POW-POS too, and now they are sinking bad...
Activity: 525
Activity: 420

I tried all 3 dgm, tales, etc.then the rest and come to the conclusion that Dedicatedpool is good, pays and count as it should and I did not have any problems with cryptocoinz as well!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Why should I invest in this coin?

Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Activity: 230
Round percentage up to 7156%+ on talesofscrypt, yet the pool supposely has almost 25% of the net hashrate.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is it a good time to buy?
Activity: 230
Jump to: