Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 674. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Does anyone have any idea of the size of the insta-mine on this? From what I saw it was massive but maybe it's not all that bad. I wouldn't feel confident investing anything at the moment.
Activity: 252
The price will go up again don't worry  ..  this is an exchange don't expect the price will rise constantly  Grin

Activity: 868
Activity: 322
download the fix on the first post and copy it over the files in your directory.

Here it is: https://mega.co.nz/#!Bg1G1aTQ!PXBFbAPhczzotbIDIYH_4NSEfBsZVDBpiJCMrcEV6zU

thanks guys,
actually i did exactly the same
but with no success
now im trying huntbitcoin method
let see where it goes
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Here it is: https://mega.co.nz/#!Bg1G1aTQ!PXBFbAPhczzotbIDIYH_4NSEfBsZVDBpiJCMrcEV6zU
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
download the fix on the first post and copy it over the files in your directory.
Activity: 322
what is wrong with the wallet?
i got error immediately after launching
Activity: 132
interesting coin lets mine some Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wow, over 5 GH/s on the network.  That is crazy.  And the prices right now are at least 1,000% undervalued at CrytoAltex.  

Activity: 76
is the dev awake? why isn't this hitting bittrex or some other reasonably sized exchange?
Activity: 233
and network hashrate now at 5,183 Mh/s

wish I had thrown more at this coin yesterday  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 182
Will be a long time before we hit Mintpal, I think we should try to get on Bittrex & Poloniex

You've got a point there. Grin
Activity: 76
Will be a long time before we hit Mintpal, I think we should try to get on Bittrex & Poloniex
takes time, seeing that the coin has been live for 30 hours or so and already has this kind of market I'd say this coin is insanely successful.
legendary
Wallet has positive on virustotal-trojan?
Activity: 84
legendary
+1000 That is the natural progression of all coins.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Jump to: