Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 86. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
When cinni hits below .00003 on mintpal it's going to be an avalanche!
lol, nobody has contradicted me in 3 hours Smiley
guys you should see quarkbar for an up and coming coin. Dynamic block creation is the future! Cheesy
just a friendly heads up Wink

CINNI isn't going anywhere. Don't post that shit here.

Exactly, Cinni doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Thats the problem.

The devs or cinnicoin cant even confirm that theyre still working on anything. And they dodge questions about it by giving some general b.s.
The only concern right now is a logo contest? This isnt progress, this is regression.
Activity: 706
guys you should see quarkbar for an up and coming coin. Dynamic block creation is the future! Cheesy

CINNI isn't going anywhere. Don't post that shit here.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
well that was quick

I won! I give them back if this reach 30 retweets Cheesy

Or perhaps 50 if you guys believe we can make it?

That is nice of you!

I think 30 is good.  Our goal now should be to increase followers. Perhaps next time we can have a promotion that requires sending an encrypted message to a CINNI address we designate.

The more followers we have the more attention we will get as our new features get released:)

People will get nuts with the time wallet synchronize. lol

I also got donation for CINNI-TIP, this I remember. I wanna host several give away when the time will be good. For instance, i thought about asking people to retweet a post, and write below the comment their favorite quote, then i chose the best one and the winner get a prize.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Loving the twitter action guys, nice work Schild and community team.
Activity: 686
well that was quick

That is nice of you!

I think 30 is good.  Our goal now should be to increase followers. Perhaps next time we can have a promotion that requires sending an encrypted message to a CINNI address we designate.

The more followers we have the more attention we will get as our new features get released:)
well that was quick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
https://twitter.com/CinniTeam/status/489888872017317888

"100 free CINNI for the 10th retweet. After 1,000 followers, look for a 1,000 CINNI giveaway to celebrate and promote our upcoming features!"
Anyone else staking very fast? Huh
Is anyone staking a little more than usual? I'm thinking node / anon thing is being working on  Cool

Do you have more than 15k ? Cause you could be a Cinninode then and get fees. Mmmh...
why 15k?

I do have 15k+ and know that one must have 15k to be a node. I just haven't heard that it has started yet . . .

Pure speculation that's why.
Is anyone staking a little more than usual? I'm thinking node / anon thing is being working on  Cool

Do you have more than 15k ? Cause you could be a Cinninode then and get fees. Mmmh...
why 15k?

I do have 15k+ and know that one must have 15k to be a node. I just haven't heard that it has started yet . . .

why 15k?

The previous white paper on anon (dunno if still valid through) fixed at 15k the number of cinni's required in order to get fees while transferring anon as a reserve node.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

why 15k?

Activity: 79
decided to move the blocks with them real problems on 60000 and 60500 have to restart the wallet. This is very bad and scares many investors. Is there any way to solve the problem is with a good sync?

cinni blockchain updated to yesterday here :  mega.co.nz/#!OJk10Qob!74P175WygxnZgBAMFYslZCl_Ek1Hv2Czr8-TGraWEoo
download it into your cinnicoin folder, start cinnicoin client and done.

I will upload blockchain update about tomorrow again, I will post new mega link tomorrow if someone like it.

Activity: 84
decided to move the blocks with them real problems on 60000 and 60500 have to restart the wallet. This is very bad and scares many investors. Is there any way to solve the problem is with a good sync?
Pages:
Jump to: