Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 81. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I was personally told that the era of mintpal is over, so any coins that had success on mintpal like blackcoin/CINNI etc will suffer unless confidence returns to the exchange.
Cinni (CINNI) Markets
#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
1.   MintPal   CINNI/BTC   $ 6,746   $ 0.015551   75.71 %
2.   Cryptsy   CINNI/BTC   $ 1,502   $ 0.015999   16.85 %
3.   Poloniex   CINNI/BTC   $ 380   $ 0.018500   4.26 %
4.   Bittrex   CINNI/BTC   $ 270   $ 0.016186   3.03 %
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I was personally told that the era of mintpal is over, so any coins that had success on mintpal like blackcoin/CINNI etc will suffer unless confidence returns to the exchange.
The next issue is that bitcoin prices are known to skyrocket from end August to December so many are getting back into btc and most likely leaving the altcoin market until Jan/Feb next year.

That is just my take on it but it's clear since mintpal got hacked it's had a bad effect on a lot PnD coins.
Remember your post... " I'm making a plan" and " I won't let you down"?
It seems you "haven't" and you "have" to those points respectively.

You are either really slow or lied to us. I called bullshit before and I'm calling you out again!
Regardless of whether you're slow or full of shit, I can certainly see why everyone has deserted you and the coin if this is how you treat them.

TO THE CINNICOIN DIE HARDS.....DO NOT DEFEND HIM! Let him show his response and prove me wrong with actions. I'm betting it will be more of the same......NOTHING!
Why don't you learn c++, fork the github repo and implement the improvements you want to see yourself?
It is one of the core motives behind the opensource initiative after all.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I lost around $23,000 in this.
Activity: 490
Urgh, volume almost nothing now...

Ive waited for so long so i might as well just hold hold my coins, value not worth me dumping them, and im making good money on other coins, so dont really have that much to lose anyways.

Hopefully CINNI gets back in the spotlight.

CinniCoin (dev) any updates??
Please don't give up and don't sell for a loss if you don't need to.
I am going to make an update soon. Also have some ideas that might get cinni back in the spotlight.

When is soon in Cinnicoin land?

Remember your post... " I'm making a plan" and " I won't let you down"?

It seems you "haven't" and you "have" to those points respectively.

You are either really slow or lied to us. I called bullshit before and I'm calling you out again!

Regardless of whether you're slow or full of shit, I can certainly see why everyone has deserted you and the coin if this is how you treat them.

TO THE CINNICOIN DIE HARDS.....DO NOT DEFEND HIM! Let him show his response and prove me wrong with actions. I'm betting it will be more of the same......NOTHING!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For anybody who is naive on what goes on behind the scenes in crypto, must read this pastebin. Prometheus is the leader of probably the biggest pump and dump group. Now you know why Cinni never stood a chance....

http://pastebin.com/ed5FfFVR

You should check out these posts in this thread here on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28pey5/cryptcoin_and_the_unfolding_drama/

Shows the inter group drama and leaves a digital trail for when inevitably the fed want to crack down on people like this.
Activity: 706
For anybody who is naive on what goes on behind the scenes in crypto, must read this pastebin. Prometheus is the leader of probably the biggest pump and dump group. Now you know why Cinni never stood a chance....

Interesting. I have noticed automatic orders on poloniex. I'm sure the bot works for other exchanges also. It seems that the bot stops placing orders after it's buy orders have been exceeded by a certain amount. Easy way to beat the bots is to out smart them. They cannot and will not keep the CINNI down for too much longer. I hope you have all been taking advantage of these cheap CINNI days. The seasons are changing . . .

If we can all help by keeping the buy walls closer to the sell walls then we will defeat the bots and the price will rise as it should. It only takes .05 to .1 btc a day. I'm only mining .04 something now guys so a little help would be much appreciated and is needed at this point.

What goes up, goes back up ~ CINNI to top 10, NO FEAR  Cool
Cinni dead Cry I dumped my 400k around 12k-13k sat, i was lucky enough

What price did you get for your modesty?  Cheesy

Seriously, good trade. I don't see why you would want to come on here and call CINNI dead, but hey whatever makes you feel good. Curious though, define "Dead" for me.

7k-12k, I could sell above 20k sat, but i was greedy Cry

It used to be that the word "Dead" was used to describe functionally dead coins. Just like "Scam" used to mean someone set out to cheat someone. Now struggling with the market means dead and people losing money on investments means scam. Confusing for some but means "sell!" for many. At the most one could say it is dying. But being on all the major exchanges with moderate (at least some) volume and having more innovation than 95% of the other coins out there means to me that this sucker is far from landing in the grave. Zombiecoin(ZMB) is dead.

Well said sir, lol
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Seriously, good trade. I don't see why you would want to come on here and call CINNI dead, but hey whatever makes you feel good. Curious though, define "Dead" for me.

It used to be that the word "Dead" was used to describe functionally dead coins. Just like "Scam" used to mean someone set out to cheat someone. Now struggling with the market means dead and people losing money on investments means scam. Confusing for some but means "sell!" for many. At the most one could say it is dying. But being on all the major exchanges with moderate (at least some) volume and having more innovation than 95% of the other coins out there means to me that this sucker is far from landing in the grave. Zombiecoin(ZMB) is dead.
Activity: 840

What price did you get for your modesty?  Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 840
darn, i should have held out for .000026, oh well, was such an undervalued coin at .00003 that I was too scared to be that greedy Tongue
Seems like a very bad days for someone with almost 1% coins which was bought around 13k Sad

Yikes, bad indeed. I bought more yesterday and now have a cost average of around 5K satoshis for the 15K Cinni I have. Not nearly as invested as many of you guys. Looking at the markets it seems like it is a very bad day for altcoins in general. So hopefully Cinni will join any market reversals and head back up. There still seems to be a lot of community support for this coin. It's far from dead.

I'm still buying as well to bring my cost average down.

Patience my friends . . .
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
The dev has been online.  I spoke to him in PM last week.
Activity: 406
Seems like a very bad days for someone with almost 1% coins which was bought around 13k Sad

Yeah. I can imagine many of you guys feeling bad about losing a lot of money so far. I'm also 50% minus, but i guess this is something that happens often in the crypto world. Bitcoin, litecoin, blackcoin, darkcoin also passed through that.

I saw the dev was connected a very long time today. I wanna take this as a good sign.

Ps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586976.new#new
You maybe wanna have a look to the competition. I know people would like to hear more about the development but there is nice logos there.
It would be good to have a nice logo when things will get better.
legendary

Yikes, bad indeed. I bought more yesterday and now have a cost average of around 5K satoshis for the 15K Cinni I have. Not nearly as invested as many of you guys. Looking at the markets it seems like it is a very bad day for altcoins in general. So hopefully Cinni will join any market reversals and head back up. There still seems to be a lot of community support for this coin. It's far from dead.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Urgh, volume almost nothing now...

Ive waited for so long so i might as well just hold hold my coins, value not worth me dumping them, and im making good money on other coins, so dont really have that much to lose anyways.

Hopefully CINNI gets back in the spotlight.

CinniCoin (dev) any updates??
Please don't give up and don't sell for a loss if you don't need to.
I am going to make an update soon. Also have some ideas that might get cinni back in the spotlight.

Pages:
Jump to: