Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS| CJ ICO Round #5 in Progress !!! - page 5. (Read 93466 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
any news about this coin? because i have some coins in my wallet and want to exhcange them more than 100 sat. so i think its just stable at 50 sat. will there be any chance that this coin will move up?
I think Dev are trying to make more projects to boost the price
I bought more cj to hold long term , this is good coin for investing
yup just let it stake and hold while price still at cheap dev will show back and surprise us regarding to his plan.

I have been hearing this for month but i see no improvement in the CJ price. Rather it is more down than before.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
any news about this coin? because i have some coins in my wallet and want to exhcange them more than 100 sat. so i think its just stable at 50 sat. will there be any chance that this coin will move up?
yup just let it stake and hold while price still at cheap dev will show back and surprise us regarding to his plan.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
dev is doing his best. but peoples also have to support the coin. the only support you can do is do not sell your coins for cheap price..
if everyone do this the price will go up automatically... everyone selling their coins for 50 satoshi just cancel your bid and place it above 200..
that's it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Price stays stable which is good. I'm sure it will grow soon.
PCC
Activity: 70
Any investment is to study
It's really heart touching to see community supporting even in hard times.. This is what a developer / leader wants from his team ... Come what may I am going to work dedicatedly for the project and I am sure the hacker also feels that CJ can be developed and did not dump any yet.. Let me do my work sincerely forgetting about results ..
Yeah Man. just continue your good work. and keep the sprit higher then high.
we are always with the support of you...
I am staking a good amount of CJ coin and believe that it will become successful for sure.

I agree, dev is doing a great job even after this unfortunate incident. Keep continuing what you are doing dev as you have a great community backing you and supporting you 100% and the true believers know that CJ will succeed, it just takes time and patience and we will all get there.
just keep it up mate support will just be around as we can see how hard you are trying to make it successful. good luck
once again,All we have always loved CJ
and always support you .
  expect good jobs and good luck  Wink
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It's really heart touching to see community supporting even in hard times.. This is what a developer / leader wants from his team ... Come what may I am going to work dedicatedly for the project and I am sure the hacker also feels that CJ can be developed and did not dump any yet.. Let me do my work sincerely forgetting about results ..
I am staking a good amount of CJ coin and believe that it will become successful for sure.

I agree, dev is doing a great job even after this unfortunate incident. Keep continuing what you are doing dev as you have a great community backing you and supporting you 100% and the true believers know that CJ will succeed, it just takes time and patience and we will all get there.
just keep it up mate support will just be around as we can see how hard you are trying to make it successful. good luck
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
I'll hold it with 1BTC @34. it would  be better  if it filled  up.  lol Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
I see this unfortunate event as an opportunity to bring new people in. Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If cj create wall sell price will go up.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
.15 btc will be transferred from wealthy dice profit and will be kept as wall at 50 sats. We will ensure price also gets supported along with development

I think this is a good move dev to help keep the price stable for now. I purchased a lot more CJ @48 sats to try and help push the price back up over 50 sats. I think it will get there eventually and hopefully this time it stays above 50 sats.

You right, but ppl who invest have right to doubt the roadmap of coin. But when you know dev and all he did, he will you should beleive in the future. That is why i only invest in cj. No problem if someone want to sell. Cause cj surely rise. But dont wait for the short term.
dev as always show his concern about his project and doing his best to save it into completely dump so better to risk beside him and hold . good luck dev.

Show support here and in forums and help the project to grow if you honestly believe. You can also gamble a little bit using the faucet on wealthydice to help the sites stats out
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
.15 btc will be transferred from wealthy dice profit and will be kept as wall at 50 sats. We will ensure price also gets supported along with development

I think this is a good move dev to help keep the price stable for now. I purchased a lot more CJ @48 sats to try and help push the price back up over 50 sats. I think it will get there eventually and hopefully this time it stays above 50 sats.

You right, but ppl who invest have right to doubt the roadmap of coin. But when you know dev and all he did, he will you should beleive in the future. That is why i only invest in cj. No problem if someone want to sell. Cause cj surely rise. But dont wait for the short term.
dev as always show his concern about his project and doing his best to save it into completely dump so better to risk beside him and hold . good luck dev.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Nice to see such an active dev. I believe as well in this project and am looking foreward for the further developments.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
nice buddy it is important to keep the price alive and the the site working better, cj will rises up no matter the dumpers are doing
i know its really hard for your part but i believe in your project good luck buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: