Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS| CJ ICO Round #5 in Progress !!! - page 8. (Read 93466 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
We are really not worried about the ICO getting sold or not... We are working more on development of our sites which will soon become btc earners and will drive CJ price up. I am sure people will sooner or later fed up with P & D coins and will try to get in development potential coins and CJ will be one amongst that.., Twitter bounties will soon be announced along with avatar and signature campaigns
its logical to say that they will after seeing the success of this two project they will start to invest and the coin price will rises up, if also possible buddy trying to list this to either trex or polo after the success. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
We are really not worried about the ICO getting sold or not... We are working more on development of our sites which will soon become btc earners and will drive CJ price up. I am sure people will sooner or later fed up with P & D coins and will try to get in development potential coins and CJ will be one amongst that.., Twitter bounties will soon be announced along with avatar and signature campaigns

Good idea I saw wealthyDice in thread gambling I was keen to try out your new site then I did the first purchase CryptoJacksCoin in c-CEX
Well this is one example of how you attract people to use Cryptojackscoin I want to see the fore adding CryptoJacksCoin in other gambling sites
may fortunejack or sports betting.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Hopefully the CJ dice site will be a big enough attraction that it will help drive the price up a lot. So far it seems the services are coming by nicely
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I am checking on exchanger CJ looks steady even moving in downward direction.

As currently 5 round of ICO is running. And As I checked personally price is listed 100sats. And on exchanger price quite down that expected amount.

I have seen roadmap it have good future but price matter everytime. Price of CJ should have quite higher, as some of sites launched gaming platform  accepting CJ as currency of mode.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We are going to have a huge signature campaign for wealthydice and we gonna run it for long .... However there are few conditions attached there to which are easily achievable .., even newbies will be allowed in this campaign 😄

Hi dev,

Will there be any Twitter campaigns for WealthyDice? I already have been promoting WealthyDice to my 500+ followers and was just wondering if you will have a campaign going for Twitter. Good luck with the signature campaign!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Seuntje Bot when will be able to work at wealthydice?

ETA is weekend Smiley

It's cool.  Your CryptoJacks Bot Automated Betting perfectly works too.

Of course it does  Grin
legendary

ETA is weekend Smiley

Yes  we want to give players additional options too Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

ETA is weekend Smiley

legendary

ETA is weekend Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
PCC
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any investment is to study
CJ ICO Round #5 in 1 Hour. Price 100 Sats

I think this is good step taken at the right time, because you have launched two sites and still doing good job to make this coin better not like others which become dead when they reach at 0.00000001 this level. I may buy more today. because i think this coin has a potential to go high

you are right !!! Wink
Forget Everything & Buy CJ, its indeed Right Time to Grab it guy.
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
We are going to have a huge signature campaign for wealthydice and we gonna run it for long .... However there are few conditions attached there to which are easily achievable .., even newbies will be allowed in this campaign 😄

I bought some CJ and will continue to buy more CJ in this week .
I see that it is good project for long term and I will join this signature campain.
Good health to CJ project.
legendary
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Guys.. We have made .07 btc on wealthydice wager in just 3 days 😄 Without any promotion.    I am sure that with many contests planned daily henceforth and signature campaign in place the value of cj will definitely grow as we have continuous source of income. I feel pity for those who dump who will realise in days to come
Waiting for that signature campain, I have a beautiful place in my profile to be filled, and this coin is being developed in a quite professional way Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Guys.. We have made .07 btc on wealthydice wager in just 3 days 😄 Without any promotion.    I am sure that with many contests planned daily henceforth and signature campaign in place the value of cj will definitely grow as we have continuous source of income. I feel pity for those who dump who will realise in days to come
Yes they will as the value of cj will be seen after the success of wealty we will be waiting for the big rise up of this coin for sure dev  working hard.
legendary
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Great News : We are working with Seuntjie (Extenal Betting Bot) and soon CJ / Wealthydice will have Seuntjie bot
that's a very good idea so giving gambler to choose autobot and seuntje already have a good reputation dev it will add more interested gamblers to play with wealthydice, good luck hoping for the best mate.
legendary
Great News : We are working with Seuntjie (Extenal Betting Bot) and soon CJ / Wealthydice will have Seuntjie bot
Pages:
Jump to: