Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 30. (Read 72230 times)

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Guys first I am clearing PM s and then visit this thread as messages I received are easily traceable in bunches.. in 2 hours I am starting swap again
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
I'm also still not received my btr, already sent cj twice & inform on page 62 & 67..but I believe it will arrive within a few days.
And that is one of the problems you are ensuring that it all takes 10x longer send info 1x time it is enough, you are not children who have no patience.
If you send the info more than ones you will ruin it for yourself and it will only take longer.
To send you the BTR amount because now everything must be checked 3/4/5 times to prevent double-sending.

What I mean is 1st sent 11794 cj & inform on page 62
2nd batch was sent 25801 cj & inform on page 67

OOO? Okay that is not bad and sorry for my words.
Then it will be okay.

It ok Sir, also sorry for my bad English..

Bro your English is clear you do not worry about that.
It's just that the Dev gets the blame of something that he has no power over, but he always resolves it.
And he deserves it that the people who are responsible for that offer their apologies.
But in your case that is not so it is not meant for you.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm also still not received my btr, already sent cj twice & inform on page 62 & 67..but I believe it will arrive within a few days.
And that is one of the problems you are ensuring that it all takes 10x longer send info 1x time it is enough, you are not children who have no patience.
If you send the info more than ones you will ruin it for yourself and it will only take longer.
To send you the BTR amount because now everything must be checked 3/4/5 times to prevent double-sending.

Then it will be okay.

It ok Sir, also sorry for my bad English..

Then it will be okay.
Activity: 2
Hi,
53500 CJ sent  from cryptopia

my email address: [email protected]

Amout 53500.00000000
Trans ID : 18e3bdad67937ef2d3aa551978881a7535185c70876dfdae7f5f96ace58354a2
To address : CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af
Time: 28/01/2018 1:49:00

MY BTR ADDDRESS IS

CLZ6iymeAw5fofSdPSy7rivTusjcRKV6Z9

Thank You

Activity: 462
Merit: 7
how to make masternode coins 500k excluded from PoS ??(how to use coin control to lock 500k)??

Hi go to settings choose options and there under the tab general you see reserve option insert there this number 999999999 or a number that you have found good at least 500K.
Succes

Hey Marcus, what is the incentive to exclude masternode coins from POS? I always thought there is a synergy between masternode rewards and POS rewards. Is it either or?
Masternode coins give higher % rewards than usual POS here it’s almost 10X

I already have 15 active masternodes  .......but why only got about 3x~4x rewards than POS..... Sad
as I know....about 110k BTR/per day shared by all masternodes!!
but I ONLY got about 500BTR/day per masternode.....that means 500*365/500,000=33%ROI   (POS ROI=10% )
anybody in the same situation as me??

SO ......that's calculate this math question:
if masternodes amount=50
110,000/50=2200      rewards=2200BTR/day  per masternode(ROI=146%)
if masternodes amount=100
110,000/100=1100    rewards=1100BTR/day  per masternode(ROI=73%)
if masternodes amount=200
110,000/200=550      rewards=550BTR/day  per masternode(ROI=36.5%)

so......BTRcoin have already over 200 masternodes Huh??
why??  why?? why?? Huh Huh Huh

If you had read what was posted, you knew we were on the high side of the problems and working on solving them.

ok I see.....maybe everything will be OK SOON!!  Thanks for all your hard works!! Cheesy
how to make masternode coins 500k excluded from PoS ??(how to use coin control to lock 500k)??

Hi go to settings choose options and there under the tab general you see reserve option insert there this number 999999999 or a number that you have found good at least 500K.
Succes

Hey Marcus, what is the incentive to exclude masternode coins from POS? I always thought there is a synergy between masternode rewards and POS rewards. Is it either or?

I already have 15 active masternodes  .......but why only got about 3x~4x rewards than POS..... Sad
but I ONLY got about 500BTR/day per masternode.....that means 500*365/500,000=33%ROI   (POS ROI=10% )

if masternodes amount=50

If you had read what was posted, you knew we were on the high side of the problems and working on solving them.

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

Succes

if masternodes amount=50

Thanks guys for your kind words.. we were really upbeat with the progress we have made in last 1 month which made us achieve MN feature which other coins don’t have.. we are working round the clock to ensure there won’t be any issues .. however one need to know development is something which throws challenges..         Coming to current issue things were fine till MN kick starred.. we have noticed MN stake rewards  are taken from normal stake rewards and hence we are verifying the code thoroughly to ensure there are no more issues before compiling. We are ready to forego our offline jobs and work for the development. Just few days before we get settled and make a move ... will be updating news as and when we get

I have received my swap and it's running well . It's very interesting to see your post here so it's proved that you have been working hard and responsibly for all your projects . As I said before I always support your projects and I hope this project will become more attractive with many bigger investors in this year. May I know if you intend to list this coin on the big exchanges such as livecoin, binance and bittrex in near future?

Thanks for being one of the loyal long term holder. We intend to place ourselves at bigger exchanges sooner or later that is the very reason we have increased the supply and rebranding.. Doing one step at a time so we succeed within next 6 months

Why u answer to these Good Words while Ignoring Members with Questions?
I have post question, then u just Ignored.. Then somebody say Good woords.. U answer so quick... WTF

He is ill and he still works on, so you just have to be patient. He is a man and not a robot.
But what is your question?

Im sorry about that.. I have Just Post a simple question that will not harm any Ill person.. And saw He answer some Good words and Ignore Mine which is just next to that Post...
BTW.. My Question is.... Is Sending BTR first Come First Served?.. I just Noticed That My Post regarding my SENT CJ coins Was on Page 63 but still not recieved my BTR, While others who Post Later than my Post Have Recieved Theirs...
 Thank You and Sorry.

Not necessarily the problem is that a lot of people send the data incorrectly making the Dev do much more work every time than necessary.
So sorry for the displeasure but please be patient and give the team a fair chance you will not regret it.
Activity: 17
Thanks guys for your kind words.. we were really upbeat with the progress we have made in last 1 month which made us achieve MN feature which other coins don’t have.. we are working round the clock to ensure there won’t be any issues .. however one need to know development is something which throws challenges..         Coming to current issue things were fine till MN kick starred.. we have noticed MN stake rewards  are taken from normal stake rewards and hence we are verifying the code thoroughly to ensure there are no more issues before compiling. We are ready to forego our offline jobs and work for the development. Just few days before we get settled and make a move ... will be updating news as and when we get

I have received my swap and it's running well . It's very interesting to see your post here so it's proved that you have been working hard and responsibly for all your projects . As I said before I always support your projects and I hope this project will become more attractive with many bigger investors in this year. May I know if you intend to list this coin on the big exchanges such as livecoin, binance and bittrex in near future?

Thanks for being one of the loyal long term holder. We intend to place ourselves at bigger exchanges sooner or later that is the very reason we have increased the supply and rebranding.. Doing one step at a time so we succeed within next 6 months

I have post question, then u just Ignored.. Then somebody say Good woords.. U answer so quick... WTF

He is ill and he still works on, so you just have to be patient. He is a man and not a robot.

Im sorry about that.. I have Just Post a simple question that will not harm any Ill person.. And saw He answer some Good words and Ignore Mine which is just next to that Post...
BTW.. My Question is.... Is Sending BTR first Come First Served?.. I just Noticed That My Post regarding my SENT CJ coins Was on Page 63 but still not recieved my BTR, While others who Post Later than my Post Have Recieved Theirs...
 Thank You and Sorry.

Activity: 17

Hi,

I have sent 180,000 CJ for swap with BTR. Details below:

Send Address: CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af
Amount:180000.01 CJ
Fee:   0.01 CJ
Net Amount: 180000.00 CJ

Can you please send BTR to my address: CdjNoUmhsH1DaERQwRgD7Qq3HUrHoFKg3V

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cheers.
Activity: 6
i haven't got back my 71000.9 btr yet its been 2 days when are yall gonna send them

Time                           Coin     Amount                               Receiving Address
2018-01-25 04:09:18    CJ   71000.90000000      CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

71cc0b5cdfbad0f43ce88de03b55a667ce1df7c56a5cb7f243326568ef01f402   

BTR address: CMUSCD9xJ34KnsN97yuBiPBh5WR7vbnDAu

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Can anyone explain what Darksend is, how it works for the wallet and should I be using it while staking my BTR?
Pages:
Jump to: