Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 31. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello there, complete newbie here.
Just found out about CJ like a week ago and read through this thread. What a amazing team. Truly inspiring. Pokerowned you are amazing.
but now a question that has been on my mind for some time now
bought some CJ on cryptopia and tried transferring them to my android wallet, verifyed everything but now I noticed that the wallet is not synchronized. Will I see the transferred sum never again or is it just a matter of time until the transaction will be in my wallet?

It will Sync within a minute, Just let it sync..

Try To check if Ur Time and Date are Sync to Internet Time...

Also Check Ur TimeZone...

Hope It helps.
Activity: 199
Merit: 5
Hello there, complete newbie here.
Just found out about CJ like a week ago and read through this thread. What a amazing team. Truly inspiring. Pokerowned you are amazing.
but now a question that has been on my mind for some time now
bought some CJ on cryptopia and tried transferring them to my android wallet, verifyed everything but now I noticed that the wallet is not synchronized. Will I see the transferred sum never again or is it just a matter of time until the transaction will be in my wallet?

Activity: 17
I still didnt recieved BTR coins sir, Still Not on Spreadsheet.. I have Noticed that Some Member on the Spreadsheet Received their coins Later than My post... Is This Not First Come First Served?
I am Just Worried that I won't Recieved BTR bcoz Later Member On the spreadsheet list are Later than my Post.

My Post was on Page 63

2 transactions from Yobit and Cryptopia.

Tnx And Get Well Soon.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Thanks guys for your kind words.. we were really upbeat with the progress we have made in last 1 month which made us achieve MN feature which other coins don’t have.. we are working round the clock to ensure there won’t be any issues .. however one need to know development is something which throws challenges..         Coming to current issue things were fine till MN kick starred.. we have noticed MN stake rewards  are taken from normal stake rewards and hence we are verifying the code thoroughly to ensure there are no more issues before compiling. We are ready to forego our offline jobs and work for the development. Just few days before we get settled and make a move ... will be updating news as and when we get
Activity: 9
Do you know how great this ( cj - btr ) project could be ?

How much may be the price of one BTR coin ?

I am owner of  almost  %2.5 of all cj coins . I invested on cj about $3,000 in low price and have about more than 10 million cj coins .

You all know that few days ago cj price reached about  $0.02 per coin , my coins value reached about  $200,000 but i didn't sell any cj coin .

Now still i have  more than 10 million cj coins . Do you know why i didn't sell cj coins ?   That's the point .

I believe the BTR  price can reach $100 just dreamy that mean i will become a billionaire !

is it hard to reach $100 each BTR ?
Yes but still it is possible .

What if not ? how much hard is it to reach $10 each BTR ?
 It is easier and more possible .

What if did not reach $10 ?
 i think it is much easier to reach $1 . in this price still all of us will be winner .

i believe this project completely , just we should wait and enjoy the profit .
Activity: 7
Merit: 3
Alright guys. I know for a lot of you guys, English is not your first language and it hurts to see that your money is dwindling, but perhaps you should know what you're invested into before buying the coin and just trying to get quick bucks. This is a coin that is providing a masternode to us.

All of your guys' FUD is making the DEV not confident in his work DESPITE TRYING HIS VERY BEST. If you were sick with the flu, you wouldn't be up to working. Trust me. Yet, the DEV has still gotten up, worked, and gotten the swaps done for most of us. The point here is that HE HAS GOTTEN THE SWAPS DONE FOR US.

How many of you guys have invested in other coins and tried to go and talk to the DEV? Does the DEV even reply? Can you guys stop being whiny little brats and realize that we're lucky enough to have a team who replies and is active on social media? Just appreciate the fact that he's even swapping for us manually instead of just leaving the project.

Oh and, by the way, just to note on the MORALS of the DEV, like he stated, he could have just left CJ and worked on the new coin completely. But no, he wants to give CJ holders something back for their investment, so he's been swapping the coins.

From what I've seen thus far, the team is transparent enough to let us know EXACTLY what is going on and what's wrong with the project. They tell us EXACTLY what needs to be fixed. They tell us EXACTLY what their plan is.

All of you guys who are taking advantage of this situation and FUDing are despicable.
The man is SICK and needs rest and all you guys care about is hounding him to return your f--king returns and lost investment. Haven't you had sick days? Oh and by the way, you should NEVER invest something that you would hate to see dwindling away. Only invest money that you can lose. Otherwise we just end up with a wave of FUD.

Just my 2cents based on what I've been seeing. Pokerowned has my support and I hope him the best. Don't lose hope, I'm confident in the team.

Activity: 9
Hey dev .
I have been holding millions of cj coins since last year .
We trust you that still are holding cj coins for long term .
We understand how hard the work is for you , specially these days during swap .
But you are leader in this project so your responsibilities are much more as we all know that .
This kinds of problems happens during big jobs .
I have talked to you before via skype when cj price was 2 or 3 satoshi , i told you im in believe you and cj and will keep my coins for years .
Now stil im keeping my coins , and tell you , im in believe you and cj and btr and swap .
Get rest , try to recover yourself mentally , continue the job .
Just few steps to success .
Activity: 1
Hello,

Just sent my CJ to address from Cryptopia.

Address:
CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

Amount:   65650.00000000 CJ

Fee:   0.01000000 CJ

Net Amount:   65649.99000000 CJ

Time Stamp: 26/01/2018 6:31:00 PM

My bitreward address is: CaC8qgC8ZNzfv4Kzbpur7MJmQe4wGNdgFp

Thank you.
Activity: 16
Guys considering the issues in code which we are working on negative stakes and the fud I am receiving I have decided to work on code for next 2-3 to fix or else I will send back all CJ to members quit the project and re do BitRewards from scratch and start BTR as new coin.. Enough of hearing a lot from few who do not understand efforts.. yes we definitely made a calculation error and we are trying our best to give best to community or else we would not have rosen from 2 sats in December to current levels

I can understand your frustration. It is very discouraging to have those constant whiners/skeptics, and I'm not even a developer. Please keep in mind that your true supporters understand and appreciate your efforts. Most of these skeptics are looking for the quickest buck possible and don't give a dirty rat's ass about the project. They aren't even reading through previous posts, which shows how much they care. We supporters do care and we appreciate your hard work. Please don't give up just yet.

THANK YOU CJ/BTR TEAM!
Activity: 2
HELLO,

Can you please make a youtube video how to set up masternode as you did with swap CJ-BTR. I am as many people is newbie in this field. My BTR wallet lost coin after 2 hours . I need to stop sync it or just leave it or what your advice ?

I hope can see a youtube it is more clearly because this is my first time .

I know your team are tired because working hard but do not give up because we trust on your team.

Greeting,
legendary
Guys considering the issues in code which we are working on negative stakes and the fud I am receiving I have decided to work on code for next 2-3 to fix or else I will send back all CJ to members quit the project and re do BitRewards from scratch and start BTR as new coin.. Enough of hearing a lot from few who do not understand efforts.. yes we definitely made a calculation error and we are trying our best to give best to community or else we would not have rosen from 2 sats in December to current levels
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is this gaming facility already being used by some game? And what would the game be? If not, which future games can use this application?
Activity: 100
Thanks @pokerowned for the great work you're doing.

Got my BTR coins.. Smiley

Any idea on how I can stake my BTR coins? @Marcus
legendary
when will btr be on an exchange we can sell? I received mine plus my .2% bonus, so all will get theirs i'm a normal noob and they are people of their word with regards to giving us coin my only next question is the value of said coin...sorry i'm an investment advisor that's what I do for a living so I'm always thinking in terms of value. Example, if you gave me 1 million shares of stock in Lehman Brothers right now in certificate form they haven't had a value since 07/08 they are meaningless, thus my question is the liquidity of these BTR...what's their value? why is there a bitrwards ICO and also why does BTR show up as BITether...will this coin ticker be BTR as it seems it would be confusing to have two tickers on each exchange...

again i'm no programmer, no CS major, so i'm new to this stuff, but i know how exchanges work and that's where market values are determined...what's the consensus on anticipated value? It's funny it's almost more worth it to wait until the end to exchange as the more swaps that are happening the lower CJ goes it's at about 40 satoshis right now and the technical analysis shows a large long-term head and shoulders bearish pattern, I see this getting to the teens over the next few days, it seems the .02 bonus  isn't enough worth it to exchange now you are better off waiting until the end buying low then exchanging as you'll get more units/coin of CJ, not trying to deincentive anyone from swapping now, i'm simply looking at the numbers. I bought some less than a week ago at 80 and sold at 190 satoshis, now the thing is at 40 lmao'

https://www.dropbox.com/s/476u3zuapw0hqrc/cj%20now%20at%2040%20satoshis.png?dl=0

I'm open on feedback, again charting on alts is a nightmare normally it's difficult, i use fibonacci ratios and other technical tools but they are limited on moving averages, stochastic oscillators and other technical tools but this is a blatant selloff pattern, it's a crash pattern and it makes sense as even though CJ supply is reduced as the swap occurs ( i think) it reflects what i expected and that's a progressive expectation of their decommission of that ticker.

Investment   BTC Rate      
 $100.00    11500          CJ PRICE                 COINS AT EACH PRICE[/b]
                               0.00000060        14,492.7536
                               0.00000040        21,739.1304
                               0.00000015        57,971.0145

so please enlighten me why not wait buy low then exchange even if you loos the .02 at 60 satoshis that's only 289 coins, not much of an incentive...now i know there are bagholders you could always sell and buy back then swap but i'm just not getting why rush .02 aint much, i bought my swapped coins at 55 satoshis, i could have increased my amount if i waited until today by like 40% if i wait a few days probably could have tripled them to 12k instead of 4k...

we are currently working on code as we found some glitches after MN got activated.. ideally btr will b valued like cj .. I could have simply abandoned cj n started Masternodes on Bitrewards without even giving 1 coin to members.. The idea behind swap is members get hold of coin which has developments.. where are guys when we are struggling at 2 Sats in December.. provides a chart for 2 satoshis and move back time machine.. in case we are unable to fix code in 2-3 days after all the fud I am hearing  I have personally decided to send back cj to all members and leave developments as it is and release my MN coin independantly. Cheers
Activity: 26
Admin, can you give me some addnodes Because my BTR wallet has no connections. Thank you!

Tha wallet should find connections automatically but here are some nodes from my wallet.

addnode=[2a00:1838:36:50::bed7]:13764
addnode=185.22.172.14:13764
addnode=[2400:2650:6061:a000:19b6:8dc:6e88:93b0]:13764
addnode=5.145.96.254:13764
addnode=77.174.250.106:13764
addnode=42.2.193.25:13764
addnode=43.229.105.136:13764
addnode=47.153.164.165:13764

Cheers!
legendary
MN holders are getting paid from normal stakes that’s the reason we are working on code
Activity: 26
hello

here is my info for the CJ to BTR swap.

Cj send to Address: CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

Amount: 786491.65511489 CJ

Transaction Id: 7900a5f2ee27f12bc0b6967f8039f33ba31e6767e12b93f01705a325856af77a

My BTR address: CbsaWvYRsKsbsA3KRoKrjNqN5Qjtm1Kgtg

Thank You!
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
what will happen to CJ? I have millions of CJ in my wallet. The CJ coins will burn and replace with BTR? What's the ratio and the deadline of swapping.

1. Please Download BTR Windows wallet 

2. Send CJ to address mentioned below  (CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af)
3. Send me details through PM / Post of CJ Sent to address mentioned below  (CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af) along with BTR Address to receive New coins

CJ - BTR SWAP IN PROGRESS

24 January 10 PM UK Time - 27 January 10 PM UK Time -   1.0 CJ :      1.02   BTR
27 January 10 PM UK Time -  7 February 10 PM UK Time -   1.0 CJ :     1.00   BTR
7 February 10 PM UK Time - 24 February 10 PM UK Time -  1.2 CJ :      1.00   BTR
24 February 10 PM UK Time - 24 APRIL 10 PM UK TIME   -   1.5 CJ :      1.00  BTR

CJ Receiving Address           CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af
Please Confirm the same in Spreadsheet

Spread Sheet for Swap

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1op-4acp-CX06rbMLLfJ_9iSu1167bltiKCI3U40e_N4/edit?usp=sharing

SPECS

Algo = Quark
Type = PoW/PoS

PoW Specs:

Block Time = 70 Seconds
Modifier Interval = 20 minutes
Target Timespan = 20 minutes
Coinbase Maturity = 100 Blocks
PoW Reward = 20 BTR per block

PoS Specs:

Block Time = 70 Seconds
Min Stake Age = 4 hour's
Max Stake Age = 21 day's
Modifier Interval = 20 minutes
Target Timespan = 20 minutes
Coinbase Maturity = 100 Blocks
PoS Rewards = 10% Per Annual Year
Stake Combine Threshold = 1,000,000 BTR

Dark Send Info:

Dark Send Collateral = 500,000 BTR
Dark Send Fee = 0.01 BTR
Dark Send Pool Max = 999,999,999 Million

Masternode Info:

Masternode Amount = 500,000
Masternode Confirmations = 10 Blocks
Maternode Reward = 100 BTR (ie 5x more than PoW)

InstantX Info:

Sinatures Required = 10 Blocks
Sinatures Total = 20 Blocks

Transaction Info:

Tx Confirmations = 4 Blocks
Tx Fee = 0.0001 per (kb)

Port Info:

Port = 13764
Rpc Port = 13763
Admin, can you give me some addnodes Because my BTR wallet has no connections. Thank you!

I will ask pokerowned how far we are on that.
And tomorrow i can otherwise give you remote assistance by means of TeamViewer.
If you would want that, of course.
And i still lose coins when staking...
And im not the only one.
Dev check PM.

We are fixing the code no issues.. it will be fine...

ME TOO
After receiveing BTR coins and it automatic send to somewhere.
LOST COIN DONOT KNOW WHY ?
Do you know how to fix it or the CrytoJack team have solution yet ?

There are indeed some small things that we have to align, so we are very busy working on it.
So plz do not worry about what happens because that's what we're solving.
And if you want to be perfect you have to go through the deep end and with perseverance.
Anyway we are taking care of that so plz be patient we will not forget or leave you behind but will how ever put it right.
Pages:
Jump to: