Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 72. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Please help me with problem during staking.
Why some mined transanctions  had sign "?" and I didn't get them?
Thanks.
Hello, guys! Lets to do business! Lets to write at least!!!  Grin
Activity: 154
Hello Dev when i want to open my wallet says Error Loading Blockindex Please what can i do?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Dev made good volume on C-cex! Good sign!
CJ is live! Wink

Yes that is great as now hopefully CJ will remain on C-cex exchange. It's always best to be listed on as many exchanges as possible as that is what creates more volume which I'm hoping we will see once the new developments are released here.
Dev made good volume on C-cex! Good sign!
CJ is live! Wink
We will ensure CJ will stay at Ccex and we have started working on developments

MP has changed few terms and we are modifying wealthydice accordingly

We will be updating from time to time

Great to see you again dev and thanks for the update on what you are currently working on for CJ. Yes it's a good idea to ensure CJ stays listed on C-cex exchange as the more exchanges CJ is on the more the coin can grow in the future once developments are released. I know I might come across hard sometimes but I want to see CJ be successful and be one of the top coins in crypto.
Yes i Love CJ thanks Dev for your Information now i will go and Buy more CJ to stake Whaoooooooooo Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 105

Thanks Dev for the good news Wink
Activity: 233
The coin to be updated? See the information of the two projects, what is C-cex?

C-cex is a exchange that CryptopJacks is listed on and now is in danger of delisting. but dev say it will not be delisted so I hope it stay on C-cex exchange because CryptoJacks needs to be on many exchanges. I happy to see dev is working on developments, I hope now we see CryptoJacks go back up like it was 1 year ago.
Activity: 184
The coin to be updated? See the information of the two projects, what is C-cex?
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

Hello Dev They mark CJ as Delisting coins on c-cex hope it will not be Delist from that Exchange. Thanks

It wont be delisted if the volume will go up. I think we need to hear updates from the dev regarding his coin so the community will know what exactly is happening. As vella said we need to have more patience with this coin and I totally agree with that. Hoping to see some updates from the dev. Good luck mate. Smiley

Thanks so much
MCap of CJ is only 25-27 BTC.
I'm crying. Is that a price of good coin???
Hello Dev They mark CJ as Delisting coins on c-cex hope it will not be Delist from that Exchange. Thanks

It wont be delisted if the volume will go up. I think we need to hear updates from the dev regarding his coin so the community will know what exactly is happening. As vella said we need to have more patience with this coin and I totally agree with that. Hoping to see some updates from the dev. Good luck mate. Smiley
Lets buy some CJ on C-cex. I will do it at close days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello Dev Please can i stake CJ and how can i go about it?

Yes you can stake CJ and to go about it you will need to buy CJ's from an exchange and then send them to your desktop wallet. Make a passpharse to secure your wallet. Once done then you have to unlock your wallet for staking and you will need to wait 24 hours before your coins you have in your wallet are mature to start staking. I would recommend at least 100k to get started but if you can't afford that around 50k would be just fine. With 100k you'll most likely stake almost everyday or every second day. Good luck!

Hi, vella85!!!
We miss your positive posts!!!

Hi AlUz,

I'm still around my friend and still staking CJ so I'm still supporting this coin and dev. I am a patient guy so I'll continue to hold for the long term even though there doesn't seem to be much going on. Good things come to those who wait so I'm hoping that is the case here.
Thanks for nice words. We study to be patient too. It's not easy sometimes ...

I know how you feel but we must try and stay positive and hope for the best even though I was a little negative a couple of weeks ago here. I just hope our patients pays off for us all as we the investors deserve it as we have been waiting a long while now. I just continue to stake which is adding to my stack each day for when hopefully it all pays off.

Yes you can stake CJ and to go about it you will need to buy CJ's from an exchange and then send them to your desktop wallet. Make a passpharse to secure your wallet. Once done then you have to unlock your wallet for staking and you will need to wait 24 hours before your coins you have in your wallet are mature to start staking. I would recommend at least 100k to get started but if you can't afford that around 50k would be just fine. With 100k you'll most likely stake almost everyday or every second day. Good luck!

Hi, vella85!!!

Hi AlUz,

I'm still around my friend and still staking CJ so I'm still supporting this coin and dev. I am a patient guy so I'll continue to hold for the long term even though there doesn't seem to be much going on. Good things come to those who wait so I'm hoping that is the case here.
Thanks for nice words. We study to be patient too. It's not easy sometimes ...

Hi, vella85!!!

Hi AlUz,

Hi, vella85!!!
Pages:
Jump to: