Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 74. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
My wallet crashes when i open it. Is their any snapshots or nodes to help me fix my wallet? Last night it was ok and im on staking but when the electricity were out and when i open my wallet I wasn't been able to open it again. Hope someone help me fixed my problem. Thank you so much.

This has happened to me a couple of times already and the only way I was able to fix it was to open Appdata and find CryptoJacks folder, open it and delete everything except for the wallet.dat file, just make a back up of the wallet.dat file just in case. Once done open up your wallet and it will start syncing up again and should fix your problem. Now there is a site that has an up to date blockchain which should help speed up the process  http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ but not sure if they can be trusted.

I have tried what you said but still it wont fix my wallet. I have to try the site you gave http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ to resync my wallet. This is risky but i have no choice. By the way mate how to get addnodes in cryptopia? Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that what I suggested hasn't fixed your problem as this has always fixed it for me when I lost power and had the same issue with the wallet giving me an error when trying to open it. Well I hope you can get it working again, yes it is risky but I have seen some devs recommend them so just scan the file once you download it. Now to get addnodes from Cryptopia, just go to their website and at the top you will see a tab Coin Info click on that and all the coins will come up. Now in the Search box type the coin you want and hit enter, now the coin will show up and then click on Connections and the Addnodes will come up, copy and paste them and you should be set to go again. Cryptopia seem to always have up to date nodes so that is why I use them all the time.

Hi Mate.. Im glad to say http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ help me with my syncing problem. My wallet is fixed now and staking. I will still copy the addnodes in cryptopia and paste in my cj folder so i wont be having a problem with my staking. Again thanks a lot for the help mate Smiley

I'm happy to hear that you got your wallet back up and running again. Now that you have it up and running I suggest that you make a backup of the blockchain each week like I have been doing just in case the power goes out again. It's simple to do just copy the peers.dat blk0001.dat database and txleveldb folders onto a usb stick and if you like also the wallet.dat file. By doing this it will save you time if this happens again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
My wallet crashes when i open it. Is their any snapshots or nodes to help me fix my wallet? Last night it was ok and im on staking but when the electricity were out and when i open my wallet I wasn't been able to open it again. Hope someone help me fixed my problem. Thank you so much.

This has happened to me a couple of times already and the only way I was able to fix it was to open Appdata and find CryptoJacks folder, open it and delete everything except for the wallet.dat file, just make a back up of the wallet.dat file just in case. Once done open up your wallet and it will start syncing up again and should fix your problem. Now there is a site that has an up to date blockchain which should help speed up the process  http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ but not sure if they can be trusted.

I have tried what you said but still it wont fix my wallet. I have to try the site you gave http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ to resync my wallet. This is risky but i have no choice. By the way mate how to get addnodes in cryptopia? Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that what I suggested hasn't fixed your problem as this has always fixed it for me when I lost power and had the same issue with the wallet giving me an error when trying to open it. Well I hope you can get it working again, yes it is risky but I have seen some devs recommend them so just scan the file once you download it. Now to get addnodes from Cryptopia, just go to their website and at the top you will see a tab Coin Info click on that and all the coins will come up. Now in the Search box type the coin you want and hit enter, now the coin will show up and then click on Connections and the Addnodes will come up, copy and paste them and you should be set to go again. Cryptopia seem to always have up to date nodes so that is why I use them all the time.

Hi Mate.. Im glad to say http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ help me with my syncing problem. My wallet is fixed now and staking. I will still copy the addnodes in cryptopia and paste in my cj folder so i wont be having a problem with my staking. Again thanks a lot for the help mate Smiley

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
The coin seems interesting ...

What are the future developments?

Roadmap is complete?

Why is Twitter outdated?

Does this coin have a telegram?
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Does anyone know if there will be another pump.
And why do we no longer hear from the developer.

And does anyone know how to turn up my wallet's active connections.
I've got 8 now and it was 11.

Thank you in advance.

Don't know if there will be another pump in the short term but we never know. Not sure why the dev doesn't post here much any more as I thought that it was looking good hear again a few weeks ago but now it's back to being silent like it was before. Hopefully this means that the dev is working in the background on this project and doesn't have time to post updates.

Well you could add more nodes in your config file in appdata roaming. I got all my nodes from Cryptopia as they seem to have updated active nodes all the time.

Cool i will try add more nodes.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

addnode=178.63.60.137:33433
addnode=104.237.0.79:33433
addnode=85.25.194.204:33433
addnode=155.94.224.156:33433
addnode=109.195.204.131:33433
addnode=75.130.162.248:33433
addnode=24.11.45.99:33433
addnode=68.196.244.12:33433
addnode=27.253.50.0:33433
addnode=81.249.198.228:33433
addnode=86.103.147.87:33433

cryptojacks.conf

Should get you going. Was looking for this info for a week myself til Vel pointed me in the right direction.. thanks!

Thank you in advance.

Don't know if there will be another pump in the short term but we never know. Not sure why the dev doesn't post here much any more as I thought that it was looking good hear again a few weeks ago but now it's back to being silent like it was before. Hopefully this means that the dev is working in the background on this project and doesn't have time to post updates.

Well you could add more nodes in your config file in appdata roaming. I got all my nodes from Cryptopia as they seem to have updated active nodes all the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 211

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 21
Over a week since the last question was put, any update?

Thanks.
Any updates dev on where CJ is currently at? are you still going ahead with the coin swap or are we sticking to what you currently have as since Cryptopia has been able to fix the problem that they had and all the other exchanges seem to be doing well. I look forward to any updates from you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I also have a pending transaction :

check my txid=cb3a9d506af3c70f75a253fd194cf2727888f790ec16c1f3de4457ba6cb56144 (Time:   2017-05-30 11:23:34)

Hope the dev and team will help us  Smiley

thanks advance .

info : cryptopia :Wallet status: Online    

CryptoJacks (CJ)_X13_Hybrid_Connections: 11   1040157   OK   Active   

Thank you dev and CJ team very much  Cool Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
We have been in in TOP 200 in CMC for the first time after many a days

I am sure in coming days we might see good progress and get ourselves in coinpayments

However for that we need to resolve few issues

I have been hearing from exchanges there is a possible fork which really was not the case and hence i am unable to get wallet away from maintenance and we might need to do a swap in future

Very soon Surge coin and CJ coin will be in limelight and we are planning to submit documents to exchanges as Developer Proof and get listed at Bittrex. However there are few criteria which will be done thoroughly and a possible swap before we move further

A swap might be the best outcome for CJ as it looks like there might not be around the possible fork on Cryptopia. I hope the swap will be 1:1 then after this swap it would be nice to see CJ listed on Bittrex. Is there still plans for a masternode dev? once all this is sorted out with a possible swap.

We are contacting Exchanges and will soon have an update

if you are having to "relaunch" and do swaps 1:1 i will bring down the cj from my pool untill you have a new wallet revision. as soon as you are ready to launch or have a set date please pm me a day or so in advance i will make sure i get a wallet compiled ready to go at relaunch. gotta have a pool right? and 0% miner fees yeah? sounds good to me
Activity: 12
what happened to this guys? I never had a coin depreciate so bad in my portfolio.

U have a decent website
I did contact Cryptopia via chat and PM

Anyways now wallet is out of maintenance

Awesome! Finally the wallet is out of maintenance as many of us have been waiting for a long time for this to finally be fixed. Now I can start buying my CJ from there again. So with this all fixed will you be going ahead with a swap or not worry about it now?
Activity: 506
We have been in in TOP 200 in CMC for the first time after many a days

I am sure in coming days we might see good progress and get ourselves in coinpayments

However for that we need to resolve few issues

I have been hearing from exchanges there is a possible fork which really was not the case and hence i am unable to get wallet away from maintenance and we might need to do a swap in future

Very soon Surge coin and CJ coin will be in limelight and we are planning to submit documents to exchanges as Developer Proof and get listed at Bittrex. However there are few criteria which will be done thoroughly and a possible swap before we move further

Hello will there be a swap again? and whats next for CJ?
Activity: 506
Nice one deposits and withdrawals working at cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
I did contact Cryptopia via chat and PM

Anyways now wallet is out of maintenance
Pages:
Jump to: