Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 96. (Read 72230 times)

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Guys i believe Hacker had dumped coins & Spoken to Bittrex team and they are OK with 2 letter Ticker.

So i guess there is no need of SWAP at the moment and i will be returning back balances to users.

However i found wallet with Graphics is creating an issue and hence i will release a New wallet latest by tomorrow evening and transfer back all the balances

Please note that i will be available around and will resolve all the issues. Please do not worry about any issues

Hackers have dumped the coin, bittrex is ok with 2 letters ticker, how do i receive my coin back now ? There should be a concrete ways of sending back funds to the depositors which is not stated in your words.
Should we send the wallet address to you for repayment or what?

i will release a New wallet latest by tomorrow evening and transfer back all the balances

Hi Dev,

I sent my cj coins to your address yesterday and I also have PM to you .But I have not yet seen my coins on your swap docs.google.com
Pleasecheck it for me . Thank you

In few hours sheet will be updated and hopefully new wallet will be posted
legendary
Guys i believe Hacker had dumped coins & Spoken to Bittrex team and they are OK with 2 letter Ticker.

So i guess there is no need of SWAP at the moment and i will be returning back balances to users.

However i found wallet with Graphics is creating an issue and hence i will release a New wallet latest by tomorrow evening and transfer back all the balances

Please note that i will be available around and will resolve all the issues. Please do not worry about any issues

Hackers have dumped the coin, bittrex is ok with 2 letters ticker, how do i receive my coin back now ? There should be a concrete ways of sending back funds to the depositors which is not stated in your words.

i will release a New wallet latest by tomorrow evening and transfer back all the balances

That will be great then but i have a little suggestions since this new wallets will also be used by the trading exchange platform like yobit. will it be possible for me to wait till yobit update their wallet before i asked for my cj ? i am trying to avoid wallet heavy data synchronizing  Cool

Only wallet redesign is happening so there is no issue with sync with exchanges
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

That will be great then but i have a little suggestions since this new wallets will also be used by the trading exchange platform like yobit. will it be possible for me to wait till yobit update their wallet before i asked for my cj ? i am trying to avoid wallet heavy data synchronizing  Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Hi Dev,

I sent my cj coins to your address yesterday and I also have PM to you .But I have not yet seen my coins on your swap docs.google.com
Pleasecheck it for me . Thank you
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

hi dev,i did send
Amount:80656.07865 CJ
Address: CWEVmLDUC5wcPmBJ6dfRr8gfFGDpsxkz2v.
thanks.check pm

I send money to swap CJcoin, from poswallet.com site.
so you can send the address for YOBIT help me.
this is my wallet : CWDfQCn9dXM9VDjtKkYbgMn3KLCa79e61j
thanks.
legendary

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
I never got a clear answer on how your handling the pools balance.  Am I to swap the coins directly?

What date/time are we to change the chain?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I am updating sheet today Smiley

Hi Dev,

I have just sent you my cj coins to your address for swap and I also have a PM message for you .
Please check it for me
Thank you
legendary
I am updating sheet today Smiley
hi dev,i did send
Address:CWEVmLDUC5wcPmBJ6dfRr8gfFGDpsxkz2v.
thanks.check pm

I've already sent my cryptojacks last october 29, 2016. Around 8am forum time. I've already pm the dev or op that day after i send him my cj but till now. Until right now i can't see my name on the spreadsheet. I'll post the TXID here: d6734cdd01f5f8ff6e31d9f56993435f1ad9b16c03c93b145a36ceb14e83eb48

Dev please confirm that you received my cryptojacks.

thanks dev.confirm.PLEASE.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I've already sent my cryptojacks last october 29, 2016. Around 8am forum time. I've already pm the dev or op that day after i send him my cj but till now. Until right now i can't see my name on the spreadsheet. I'll post the TXID here: d6734cdd01f5f8ff6e31d9f56993435f1ad9b16c03c93b145a36ceb14e83eb48

Dev please confirm that you received my cryptojacks.
My funds have been updated in the list and i am expecting to receive the new cj with 3 letters name.
When will you release the wallet dev ?
@ dev, i found a link to your wallet in this announcement https://mega.nz/#!6AoEhA6I!L6hbuSLk78N1i9RUlJD_wdF8A-Wov06JhUyu9ge2uS8 is this the new cj wallet otherwise kindly remove it from this thread and make it blank in order for it not to confuse us.
hi dev,i did send
Address:CWEVmLDUC5wcPmBJ6dfRr8gfFGDpsxkz2v.
thanks.check pm

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
sent coins waiting list update and a new wallet, as well as new coins Wink
My funds have been updated in the list and i am expecting to receive the new cj with 3 letters name.
When will you release the wallet dev ?
Activity: 700
Already send my cj to your wallet dev. I've send you a pm also.  Wink
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was wondering what had happened to CJ as the price had plummeted and the volume very spam. I hope the swap breaths fresh life into this coin.
Why do you say wealthdice is a scam though ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Iam watching cj from a long time.dev really wants to do something that's the reason he is still trying hard to move bis coin to a good height,but he failed to keep promise of the price rise of his coin i still cannot understand the motive behind this coin swap hope it will be useful
Pages:
Jump to: