Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 13. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
New COB token benefits and utilities:
1. Pay withdraw fees with COB
2. COB tokens will be burned, quarterly
3. COB requirement for every trading contest
4. Receive rewards using your COB through the airdrop mission
these are really good updates.
i believe this exchange and also moved all of my portfolio to there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hope to be partners and to list at your exchange!
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Burning cob and discounted withdrawal fee with margin trading due next month...what more do these people want 😅

Well we want COB price show some stable growth, I hope last initiatives made by COB team will help the price to grow, I already used the feature to withdraw with discount using COB tokens, works great.
Activity: 266
Burning cob and discounted withdrawal fee with margin trading due next month...what more do these people want 😅
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
If you hold at least one of the tokens mentioned on this blog post, you are requested to WITHDRAW these tokens from your COBINHOOD Exchange account before 11th May 00:00 UTC+0. Please be guided & read this:

https://medium.com/cobinhood/advisory-tokens-campaigns-updates-dd257649582a
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
🎉 COB Token Upgrade: New benefits for you!
More utility for COB awaits you in COBINHOOD Exchange

READ THE FULL INFO: 👉 👉 👉 https://medium.com/cobinhood/cob-token-upgrade-new-benefits-for-you-c0bd76aea800

That's already something, let's see how market will react on those changes, Withdrawal discount is a great benefit, well done!

I think so too, the fact that the token had little ot no utility was keeping COB from gaining any traction, so this should be a step forwaed, especially since there are so many complains about the high fees
Activity: 115
should know whatever Cobinhood has done so far has not contributed to make cob valuable, Popo should do what all other successful exchanges have done. Invest more in popular youtubers and professional marketing

Or maybe list real coins that people are actually interested in?
Activity: 95
should know whatever Cobinhood has done so far has not contributed to make cob valuable, Popo should do what all other successful exchanges have done. Invest more in popular youtubers and professional marketing
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
The real question is, why COB token keeps going down from time to time? It was worth more than $1 but for some reasons, it's got dumped + low trade volume which made COB's price is so low right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Greetings! I really like your mobile application! When will it be possible to use it in Russia?
Merit: 11
The project looks very interesting. I will look for more information about the project, and let my friends also focus on the project and see the development of the project.

READ THE FULL INFO: 👉 👉 👉 https://medium.com/cobinhood/cob-token-upgrade-new-benefits-for-you-c0bd76aea800

That's already something, let's see how market will react on those changes, Withdrawal discount is a great benefit, well done!
why the COB price is not moving? does COB holder have any benefit or purpose of this COB token in future?

I am beginning to wonder as well why always the COB token price tanks, like now it's tanked 30% overnight. I am so far in great loss with this investment, even though I have been holding it long term, it just keeps going down. I hope they find some benefits for us token holders soon, or I just see the price of this token going more down and down and it's a shame really. We token holders really need a reason to hold COB right now or I am going to have to totally rethink this. I will wait for June when the margin lending starts, if I see no decent price movement upwards, I will rethink my position in COBX.
you are definitely right. my only hope looks like margin trading right now. otherwise cobinhood will be worst investment of my life.
but i still trust them, i think they will do some action soon.

I hope they realize someday that they need to make free trading only for COB pairs, that's the only way to grow demand for COB tokens, margin trading revenue share will be neglectable in my opinion.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
real talk
I have a forerunner that the rapid growth of the COB token will begin soon. Conditions for trading crypto currencies are very profitable, the product are ready for use + the project demonstrated the growth potential.
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
cobinhood deserves better volume. otherwise they will be very unsuccessful. i'm an ico investor and i trust this project. come on cob team. do something.

Who says they deserve better volume? They are nothing compared to the big players right now.
To a certain extent, this is the case. Some innovative mechanisms need to be introduced to attract customers' attention and use.

They need to change a lot of things to even come a little bit closer to the strong volume exchanges.

Haven't been to the telegram channel in a while, but it does not sound good that the adminsleave the impresdthat this is run by kids...unless that is subjective reality

Can you give any examples, what you think they should change exactly?

communication with the public. There are some freaks in the telegram channel who are admins and I bet they aren't older than 16 years of age. Do you think that's the way you should communicate with heavy weight investors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

But what is the value of COB... its hard to see. Unless cobinhood is doing billions in volume there will not be much value to COB tokens, as it does not offer any reward for holders.
Its merely a name sake token now
Some utility should be added
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Volume has been great recently. Need to keep up promotions to keep climbing up top 100 exchange volume ranks.

I heard they are also converting to a masternode dex coin? Is that right or BS?

It has improved, not sure if I would call it great. If you want to sell a very large position you still can't do it on any trading pair over there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Volume has been great recently. Need to keep up promotions to keep climbing up top 100 exchange volume ranks.

I heard they are also converting to a masternode dex coin? Is that right or BS?

Activity: 148
I’ve been heavyily invested with cob prior to launch of cobx and since November I think and I have never seen a live AMA.. so this should be very very exciting news and announcement he has for the community
Pages:
Jump to: