Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 15. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

I believe Cobinhood will be one of the top exchanges some time in the future, because they are technically advanced, easy to use and they have nice UI.
It takes some time for people to find them, but they should invest more in professional marketing to start having volume on their exchange.
Otherwise it's like a vicious circle: People come, get disappointed and leave, since they can not trade having not enough other traders to trade against.
Activity: 196
Ecть вoзмoжнocть y COB cдeлaть X50 дo 2019 гoдa???
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Wonder if cobinhood will list invacio Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
From top 100 list, Cobinhood falls down to 300. This is one of the project that I participated and I know that it's still early to base according to the ranking of coins. COB is one of a kind, a zero fee exchange (first of all) of cryptocurrencies. This is just the start of the recovery I know that Cobinhood will return on its spot on the list.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
🚨 This is not a drill! 🚨

IOTA is getting listed on COBINHOOD on May 4.

Check out the full listing & campaigns announcements here: https://medium.com/cobinhood/iota-is-finally-on-cobinhood-e6626963a201
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
https://twitter.com/COBINHOOD/status/990792177776128000
System Update Notice
COBINHOOD currently performing a system update & will take approximately 8 hours.
COBINHOOD will suspend all functions: deposits, withdrawals, & tradings, & will resume at 11am April 30 UTC+0
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
cobinhood deserves better volume. otherwise they will be very unsuccessful. i'm an ico investor and i trust this project. come on cob team. do something.

Who says they deserve better volume? They are nothing compared to the big players right now.
To a certain extent, this is the case. Some innovative mechanisms need to be introduced to attract customers' attention and use.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
cobinhood deserves better volume. otherwise they will be very unsuccessful. i'm an ico investor and i trust this project. come on cob team. do something.

Who says they deserve better volume? They are nothing compared to the big players right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I fully agree with you, this project is underestimated and coins are very expensive now, so you need to buy!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Allow our engineering team to unveil how the tech behind COBX, and other platforms we are working on, are being built and developed

Read more: https://medium.com/cobinhood/dev-update-9-expanding-cobinhoods-platforms-and-services-18e9ff53da48
Thanks for your working hard Smiley
Activity: 336
Allow our engineering team to unveil how the tech behind COBX, and other platforms we are working on, are being built and developed

Read more: https://medium.com/cobinhood/dev-update-9-expanding-cobinhoods-platforms-and-services-18e9ff53da48
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I just noticed the price of COB tanked with a 35% drop...wonder if anything happened in particular today, I am not aware of any negative event regarding Cobinhood today.

This always happens with COB. Every time it rises a little, it gets super dumped. I am not bothered though at the moment. We have some COB we hold on COBX that we are just holding for longer term appreciation. I hope that if the margin lending comes, I can lend out my COBS and earn a little interest on them, but I am not sure if that will work like that, or we have to do something else. I am waiting also for more airdrops. So far we only received CYBERMILES one, but still, that was free coins.

Who will want to margin trade cob, no-one even wants to buy it!

They definitely need more perks like cybermiles though. Seems like cob is drowning a little
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I just noticed the price of COB tanked with a 35% drop...wonder if anything happened in particular today, I am not aware of any negative event regarding Cobinhood today.

This always happens with COB. Every time it rises a little, it gets super dumped. I am not bothered though at the moment. We have some COB we hold on COBX that we are just holding for longer term appreciation. I hope that if the margin lending comes, I can lend out my COBS and earn a little interest on them, but I am not sure if that will work like that, or we have to do something else. I am waiting also for more airdrops. So far we only received CYBERMILES one, but still, that was free coins.
Activity: 21
In June, screw the margin trading and fly to the moon, but I think it will be earlier
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
Why are you posting this video now after SHIPING is already over or did I miss something here...?
Activity: 146
New COB token benefit part 1 + SHPING AMA

watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwDE9DLyb8k
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
COB token uses to express deluxe voting and purchase ICO run through Cobinhood exchange. Dev team should add more benefit for COB holder.
Sometimes it can be an advantage if an exchange is lesser known, it reduces the chance that hackers are aware of it and hence attacking it. The downside is the low volume that can make it very hard to trade.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
It is already successful right? its up to the team if they want to have a better price in token,they need to expand their ways for the people to know that there are some kind of exchange like this. This is lack of vulnerability in public even my friends don't know cobinhood and says they did not want to engaged with exchange that is unknown to market.
Pages:
Jump to: