Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 47. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Have we passed the dip?. I'm gonna buy some more COB.

I think this is your opportunity to accumulate COB coin because the price already down from about $0.45 to $0.17. But better buy by several times, not at once, so buy every COB price in red area
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Wow so US citizens can not get free CMT tokens? That sucks big time, if COB doesn’t fix this, it will be a major disappointment.

Yes. If you are from the usa you still will. How will they know?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can we get CMT if we buy COB in January or only ico holders are allowed?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Have we passed the dip?. I'm gonna buy some more COB.
Activity: 247
with this KYC bug on the exchange, can we still transfer our COB from MEW to gain CMT? Without bugs
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,  I'm a prospective US crypto investor/trader.  The news that CMT will not be distributed to US holders of COB is disappointing.  However, it seems that CMT never had its ICO open to US investors, will future underwritten ICOs that accept US investors be distributed to US hodlers of COB in the future?
Activity: 146

Wow so US citizens can not get free CMT tokens? That sucks big time, if COB doesn’t fix this, it will be a major disappointment.

It is not COB's fault that they are doing this. The fault lies with the American people for not marching onto Washington D.C. and closing down the agencies which have erected the regulations which have caused this loss of freedom for the American people.

Research and find out which political party in America has been for more and more regulations and hop on over to the opposing party faster than you can say COB. Do it now for your sake and for your children's sake.

Cool

word man!

When you log in starting January 5th, you need to confirm on your dashboard that you meet the minimum COB amount and citizenship requirements to be eligible to receive CMT tokens. The Cybermiles team are complying with US regulations; thus, US citizens can not own and trade CMTs (and therefore ineligible to join this distribution).

Is it necessary to buy CMT for 1 COB or isnt it? Because there is no matching trading pair in the moment.

You mean prior to Jan 5? No.
If not, what does the team mean by this:
"An account should pay/consume 1 COB to avail CMT (one-time payment)."
?

I'm wondering about this too. Since I didnt have any exchange coins I hopped on the cobinhood wagon. I've got 1.5k cobs in the exchange, waiting for cmt airdrop.

Do we get the chance to spend this one cob after 5. january?
It's a bit confusing

if you have 1,500 COB, once you agree to get CMT on January, you will use up 1 COB for doing so. so your new total amount is 1,499 COB + CMT, which you can check using this calculator = cobinhood.com/cob2cmt
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

It is not COB's fault that they are doing this. The fault lies with the American people for not marching onto Washington D.C. and closing down the agencies which have erected the regulations which have caused this loss of freedom for the American people.

Research and find out which political party in America has been for more and more regulations and hop on over to the opposing party faster than you can say COB. Do it now for your sake and for your children's sake.

Cool

word man!

When you log in starting January 5th, you need to confirm on your dashboard that you meet the minimum COB amount and citizenship requirements to be eligible to receive CMT tokens. The Cybermiles team are complying with US regulations; thus, US citizens can not own and trade CMTs (and therefore ineligible to join this distribution).

Is it necessary to buy CMT for 1 COB or isnt it? Because there is no matching trading pair in the moment.

?

I'm wondering about this too. Since I didnt have any exchange coins I hopped on the cobinhood wagon. I've got 1.5k cobs in the exchange, waiting for cmt airdrop.

Do we get the chance to spend this one cob after 5. january?
It's a bit confusing
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

Cool

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
What are the fees for BTC and ETH withdrawals?

Anyone?
.01 for eth, haven't withdrawn btc from there.

If you are okay with waiting for over 12 hours for withdrawing your coins then go ahead and use the exchange. My withdrawal is still pending after 13 hours and the price of the coin I am withdrawing is already down by ~20%.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If I put my cob on the exchange to get the CMT tokens it costs 1 cob to receive but is there a withdrawal fee for then withdrawing the tokens ? Iv heard it's 0.01eth for withdrawal cheers
Activity: 711
Merit: 204

?
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Does anyone know when the cobinhood exchange will be listed on coinmarketcap?

Would be nice to see it Smiley

Honestly, sounds kind of funny when you think about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Does anyone know when the cobinhood exchange will be listed on coinmarketcap?

Would be nice to see it Smiley
Activity: 78

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

According to this
https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754

Where is that 1 COB supposed to be paid/consumed?

I just read the CMT email again... I have to have cob in the exchange wallet or just in my personal wallet?

You need to deposit it on COBINHOOD Exchange, full info is here: https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754
⚠️ COBINHOOD UPDATES (12/25) ⚠️

🎥 POPO’s AMA: December 27 or 28 (exact time to be announced)

🇦🇺 AUSTRALIAN TRADERS: Ban is lifted! COBX is now open to Australia ✅

🏧 Legal issues being looked into: age requirement, allowing other IDs other than passport for level 2

🛠 Urgent tech issues being addressed: withdraw and deposit, SMS

🏆 NEW PROMOS/CONTESTS & BOUNTY UPDATES:

🍀 LOTTERY: Receive 1 lottery ticket for every 10 successful trades on the COBINHOOD Exchange. Multiply your tickets by 2 everytime you do a US$1,000 equivalent trade. This will only apply when you have at least 1 ticket. FULL INFO: https://cobinhood.com/lottery/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=pin&utm_campaign=xmas

📥 VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TOKEN Dec 25-27. FULL INFO: https://cobinhood.com/vote/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=pin&utm_campaign=xmas

💎 CMT TOKEN DISTRIBUTION (US CITIZENS): When you log in starting January 5th, you need to confirm on your dashboard that you meet the minimum COB amount and citizenship requirements to be eligible to receive CMT tokens. The Cybermiles team are complying with US regulations; thus, US citizens can not own and trade CMTs—and therefore ineligible to join this distribution. (also Cybermiles never really allowed US participation in their ICO) https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754

🆙 NEW WITHDRAW LIMITS (ALL in USD):

DailyCryptoWithdrawal:
level 0 : 0
level 1 : 10000
level 2 : 20000
level 3 : 200000

MonthlyCryptoWithdrawal:
level 0 : 0
level 1: 50000
level 2: 100000
level 3: 1000000

✴️ NEW COINS/MARGIN TRADING/STOP LOSS: Q1 2018, other features will be rolled out accordingly

📋 UPDATED WHITE PAPER: 2018

🚨 FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
1. For questions about previous bounty programs, account issues, etc. please email us at [email protected], or join us on Telegram https://t.me/cobinhood
Pages:
Jump to: