Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 48. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of the Cobinhood coin? Can anyone direct me to a resource that explains what COB is used for? Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
What are the fees for BTC and ETH withdrawals?

Anyone?
.01 for eth, haven't withdrawn btc from there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
As I understand from your technical documentation, the holders of the COB tokens will receive dividends from the COBINHOOD exchange profits, tell me where the COBINHOOD profit will come from if the traders on the exchange will tout with a 0 percent commission from which sources the profit will come to the balance of the exchange?

As far as i know, cobinhood will get profits from underwriter and margin trading. I think this is enough for their operation and etc, because a lot of people seem like to using margin trading, so cobinhood will get more profits
As I understand from your technical documentation, the holders of the COB tokens will receive dividends from the COBINHOOD exchange profits, tell me where the COBINHOOD profit will come from if the traders on the exchange will tout with a 0 percent commission from which sources the profit will come to the balance of the exchange?
I really like your project plan, its main advantage is that on your exchange COBINHOOD traders can trade with a 0 percent commission is a very good incentive for traders to work on your stock exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
evening, I looked and I want to remind you that the voting will start in a couple of hours, do not miss the chance to win the tokens, thank you all good luck Kiss https://cobinhood.com/vote/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=xmas
Activity: 244

Anyone?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Withdrawal is taking a long time for ETH, 20 minutes and still pending approval  Huh
Takes about 12 hours or so.
Activity: 4
According to this
https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754

"An account should pay/consume 1 COB to avail CMT (one-time payment)."

Where is that 1 COB supposed to be paid/consumed?

Activity: 276
Been watching this one for a while now. Gonna buy the dip Wink
Activity: 5
Hey all. First time posting here since began investing in Sep. so hope this isn't a re-post. Initially got into some ICO's but was wondering in the case of cobinhood and possibly others in the future what would be a good method of registration. I was just starting the COB verification process and since this was the fist step; this question would be relevant for anyone who is a dual citizen who owns property in each country but currently resides in the USA. How should someone best register for either an ICO or exchange like cobinhood if asked for residency/nationality info, so that they do not potentially miss out on ICO's like regular US citizens who live in the USA? In my case I have both US and Brazilian passports and vote in both countries but live the majority of the year in the USA. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Activity: 244
Activity: 144
Withdrawal is taking a long time for ETH, 20 minutes and still pending approval  Huh
Activity: 662
I just read the CMT email again... I have to have cob in the exchange wallet or just in my personal wallet?
Make sure to deposit COBs into your active account on the COBINHOOD exchange before 5 January 2018.
Read how to receive CMT in this article on medium https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754
Activity: 490
Got my Level 1 verified  Smiley

I just got verified too. The verification process if someone asks took just a little over 48h in my case up to - Level. 1 (email, phone, home address, passport, work details) My daily withdrawal limit is now 10.000$. I received email from Cobinhood once verification processes was completed.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Got verified today. I will start putting some funds and buy cobs!
Activity: 144
Got my Level 1 verified  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In the next quarter, Cobinhood will launch a digital wallet, which will support credit card and fiat deposit methods for cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 210
I've been watching this project for a long time. The waiting is killing me. I can't wait until there is a big announcement. I follow all the new exchange coin every day. So many of them are scams, like greenbits. But I know one of them will be huge one day. Cobinhood keeps popping up on my radar like a carrot hanging over my head.
Pages:
Jump to: