Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COC] | SHA256 | POW | **Investment Plan** | Bounty | CommunityCoin - page 2. (Read 21107 times)

legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
5K blocks found already Smiley

COC has an active marketing ratio and everybody has a chance to get free COC! Check the bounty.
legendary
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Now we have a bounty topic in AltcoinForum Smiley

Every new member will have 100 COC and every dev will have 250 COC for free!
Here it is : https://altcoinforum.net/index.php?topic=15.0
legendary
How did nobody bring up the fact that there is or was another CommunityCoin ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-communitycoin-comm-pure-pos-original-comm-multipools-coming-soon-558319

Yeah i know the COMM. But COMM is dead long time ago...

UPDATE :
To keep COC online 7/24 i've purchased a miner for a month. You can freely use COC for your transactions. Check http://coinminers.net and also http://cocexplorer.coolindark.com for mining process.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ah this sounds good. I think I'm going to make an imvestment. Very interesting way to run a coon btw. Let's hope people dont dump their coins right away.I this k this coin will do well and you get a fairly decent amount even at the lowest investment of 100k

A agree with you bringing the minimum just to get some early investors in then when others see what a good investment it is they are sure to follow.
legendary
CommunityCoin wallet is back online in YoBit again  Cool
Time for some investment!
legendary
Changed minimum investment price to make a soft start. Now it's 1250 COC.

After find some investors, minimum investment will be 5000 COC again.
legendary
Guys, please check the Investment plan to support the coin. It will also make you earn BTC. More usage will bring the value higher and higher!

Hello all!

To wake up COC again I'm offering an investment program which will be profitable for both of you!

How Does It Work?

The main idea of this investment is fireing up blocks, means mining to make possible transactions much more fast.

So, here is the idea:
* I'll sell 1 COC to 80 Satoshi. (Market price will always more than 80 SAT, it was lowered because I had close my pool, so no miners in network)
* You will send BTC to my miningrigrental address and get COC to your address immediately.
** Now here is the good part; all BTCs you will send will be spent in miningrigrentals. I'll buy SHA256 rig with your investment and use it at coinminers.net COC pool with your COC address again!

So, you will get:
* COC for 80 Satoshi.
* All your BTC investment will be also spent for COC mining with your address. Extra COC.
* Blockchain will move on, so you can spend / send your coins immediately.

Possible concerns:
* Yobit get the COC wallet in maintenaince. <- I've created a support ticket to activate it again.
* How can I trust you? <- I'm an old member at Bitcointalk and just want to improve my coin. I think I'm more trustable then PONZI sites.

Investment terms:
* You have to follow COC twitter account : @communitycoin_
* You have to send PM to get information is it possible to make investment or not. I have to be near my computer, so we can run the process at the same time. I don't like to wait and make people waiting.  Wink
* If I'm avaliable, you will have to send BTC to my address (which i'm going to share) and send your COC address in the same message.
* After the BTC transaction get 1 confirmation, you will get your COC to your wallet and will be informed about rig rental and can be monitored over coinminers.net pool with user's own COC wallet address.
** CoinMiners.Net is the official pool for COC has 0% fee!
*** Minimum investment is 5000 COC = 400000 SAT.
**** Maximum investment for single person = 100000 COC.
***** Total COC spared for investment project is 500000 COC.

Activity: 544
i like play gembling dice .  Nice and good luck for all
Activity: 544
USER DICE= amiraja
adress= CRHn2MxqEPpEEZT6fX1N3CFT3zFdgoXbSP
legendary
Hello all!

To wake up COC again I'm offering an investment program which will be profitable for both of you!

How Does It Work?

The main idea of this investment is fireing up blocks, means mining to make possible transactions much more fast.

So, here is the idea:
* I'll sell 1 COC to 80 Satoshi. (Market price will always more than 80 SAT, it was lowered because I had close my pool, so no miners in network)
* You will send BTC to my miningrigrental address and get COC to your address immediately.
** Now here is the good part; all BTCs you will send will be spent in miningrigrentals. I'll buy SHA256 rig with your investment and use it at coinminers.net COC pool with your COC address again!

So, you will get:
* COC for 80 Satoshi.
* All your BTC investment will be also spent for COC mining with your address. Extra COC.
* Blockchain will move on, so you can spend / send your coins immediately.

Possible concerns:
* Yobit get the COC wallet in maintenaince. <- I've created a support ticket to activate it again.
* How can I trust you? <- I'm an old member at Bitcointalk and just want to improve my coin. I think I'm more trustable then PONZI sites.

Investment terms:
* You have to follow COC twitter account : @communitycoin_
* You have to send PM to get information is it possible to make investment or not. I have to be near my computer, so we can run the process at the same time. I don't like to wait and make people waiting.  Wink
* If I'm avaliable, you will have to send BTC to my address (which i'm going to share) and send your COC address in the same message.
* After the BTC transaction get 1 confirmation, you will get your COC to your wallet and will be informed about rig rental and can be monitored over coinminers.net pool with user's own COC wallet address.
** CoinMiners.Net is the official pool for COC has 0% fee!
*** Minimum investment is 5000 COC = 400000 SAT.
**** Maximum investment for single person = 100000 COC.
***** Total COC spared for investment project is 500000 COC.
legendary
Pool is back!

Cool COC is ready in our pool!  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

0% Fee for COC!
Rapid Payments
legendary
 Cool
UPDATE : Now http://COCdice.coolindark.com Faucet gives 1 COC per visit!
  Cool
legendary
UPDATE : For COC Dice; Faucet gives 0.25 COC now. Just added 1 pop-up advertising. Please support  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
first see i think its Clash of Clan coin  Grin
legendary
Bounties updated!
Check for Dice Game Bounty  Roll Eyes
legendary
DICE GAME & FAUCET ADDED

cool and nicely looking dice site having .1coc for testing is making some fun there, good luck dev wish to see more and more coming from
this project that you created.

Thanks! I'm also planning to create a seperate faucet with more COC rewards (Of course it will have lot ads inside Cheesy ). Just trying to set the script for wallet.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
DICE GAME & FAUCET ADDED

cool and nicely looking dice site having .1coc for testing is making some fun there, good luck dev wish to see more and more coming from
this project that you created.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: