Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COC] | SHA256 | POW | **Investment Plan** | Bounty | CommunityCoin - page 4. (Read 21107 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
OK, i've changed my mind...
I'll keep COC in Bitcoinpool.us for mining and also created block explorer back.
I'm not going to create a project on COC, but i saw there are some miners keeping the network active.

That's why i've requested a free Yobit Addcoin request too.
Let's see what will happen  Smiley
Hi, coolindark I'm interested in doing the Italian translation of this coin thread, if you agree I will translate it today for the bounty of 500 COC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
OK, i've changed my mind...
I'll keep COC in Bitcoinpool.us for mining and also created block explorer back.
I'm not going to create a project on COC, but i saw there are some miners keeping the network active.

That's why i've requested a free Yobit Addcoin request too.
Let's see what will happen  Smiley
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
One more stratum server change for http://ypool.ga/coc, please change
your miners settings according to help->getting started  page.
Apologize for inconvenience
Activity: 635
http://ypool.ga/coc is up now. We changed stratum server, please change
your miners settings according to help->getting started  page
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
a bounty for the MAC wallet?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hello everyone.

I'm sad to say that i'm going to leave COC to it's own fate...
Because it's clear that no one wants to follow the coin. (2 weeks, just 4 votes to the pool).

So i'm going to create a better planned coin. Scrypt coin with very high POW mining blocks and tiny POS (to keep the coin alive even with low miners).

First of all, i'm going to remove COC explorer. Then i'm going to leave completely in 1-2 days and announce the new coin.

Sorry for followers.
Dev I think it is good project! Don't give up!
Activity: 336
Hello everyone.

Because it's clear that no one wants to follow the coin. (2 weeks, just 4 votes to the pool).

So i'm going to create a better planned coin. Scrypt coin with very high POW mining blocks and tiny POS (to keep the coin alive even with low miners).

First of all, i'm going to remove COC explorer. Then i'm going to leave completely in 1-2 days and announce the new coin.

Sorry for followers.

Sorry for hear that, goodluck with your next coin
Im guessing, "ICO" who make it is not interested
legendary
Hello everyone.

Sorry for followers.
legendary
Hello everyone.
It looks like COC is suffering because of very high difficulty.

I've started a pool and gonna take an action after enough votes.
If the community select COC needs to change with lower difficulty; here is what will happen.

* I'm going to create COC with %4 premine.
* %2 of premine will be used for ICO.
* New COC will have less difficulty, easier to mine.
* You will send your coins back to specified address and let me know your new COC address. You will get exactly same COC to your new wallets. (Will be managed with PM).

Waiting answers & actions.
legendary
What are the plans for the development of the coin? Will we see road map? Or is it just another "needed and innovative" coin?)

Beginning plans already shared under ICO...

how much money invested so far ?

Unfortunately nothing from outside so far... ICO should work to take an action. Otherwise, i've already spent some for taking coin to this point.
Activity: 294
how much money invested so far ?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
What are the plans for the development of the coin? Will we see road map? Or is it just another "needed and innovative" coin?)
legendary
Hi, I can do a german translation

By the way, is the coin listet anywhere yet for exchange? No exchange... first ICO must end.

Please do that and send your wallet address with PM.

By the way, ICO price will be lowered really good. Check it!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, I can do a german translation

By the way, is the coin listet anywhere yet for exchange?
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Where can I find network hashrate?
The difficulty is too much high for mining  Huh
legendary
I mined it for a bit and I agree the cost of mining is high enough to justify that price. The bounty rewards are too high though, making it even less worth mining for me. ICO price is pretty high, but I like to use your pool so I'll consider that. Even still, with such high bounty rewards I can't see the value in it. Whoever does the wallet gui and whatever exchange adds it, they're going to have far more than I would be willing to buy. 24 hours of so of 1 th got me like 150 coins, even if I sold them for 1k each I would be taking a loss.

Also is there a mandatory wallet update I don't know about? My wallet is stuck on block 199.

I don't know, if I invest in this it's more of a donation to help you improve the pool and stuff than anything else. I don't expect to profit off of this coin, sorry.

Never know what will happen though. I thought BTC was a scam in 2011... lol

Hello. Thank you very very much for this valuable thoughts and advices. Honestly, that is what i need; which will show the path more clear way.
Bounty rewards was has startup prices, that's why they were high. But every block makes clearer the price of the coin. Now they are just major bounties left and if we consider 1 COC is 1000 SAT, they are not very high but just a little generous.

Wallets are fine, it's normal to get stuck (Now it's on block 203) because mining is needed.

Thanks again.
Activity: 504
I mined it for a bit and I agree the cost of mining is high enough to justify that price. The bounty rewards are too high though, making it even less worth mining for me. ICO price is pretty high, but I like to use your pool so I'll consider that. Even still, with such high bounty rewards I can't see the value in it. Whoever does the wallet gui and whatever exchange adds it, they're going to have far more than I would be willing to buy. 24 hours of so of 1 th got me like 150 coins, even if I sold them for 1k each I would be taking a loss.

Also is there a mandatory wallet update I don't know about? My wallet is stuck on block 199.

I don't know, if I invest in this it's more of a donation to help you improve the pool and stuff than anything else. I don't expect to profit off of this coin, sorry.

Never know what will happen though. I thought BTC was a scam in 2011... lol
legendary
ICOs prices is 1k sat, and coin supply 36129032, all the coin supply will selling for ICOs?

and the coin aren't sold, what will you do?

Of course ICO price is 1k sat coz this coins diff is really high. Also 36mil coin supp is for total blocks Cheesy not premine...

If nothing will be sold, of course i will keep moving but everything will be much much more slower... all in all market price must be much more than 1k Sat. Because mining won't be cheap...

And i really don't want to keep many coins in my hands, want to use them for improvements...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
ICOs prices is 1k sat, and coin supply 36129032, all the coin supply will selling for ICOs?

and the coin aren't sold, what will you do?
Activity: 1022
Pages:
Jump to: