Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE - page 10. (Read 12018 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 12:20:41 AM
In technicality, as I have seen in your program, the team here works cooperatively and you confirmed the quality and Security of your Smart Contract and you manage very well, Good job!.
December 12, 2017, 09:23:46 PM
I'm a little bit confuse about this project. Can you explain to me briefly how the investor's money can be worth it? So I can have an idea in your project.
Activity: 112
December 12, 2017, 09:12:09 PM
Our legal analysis found on the website may give you a better picture of what the intent of the LION token is to be used for. The ultimate purpose of the LION token is to be used within the CoinLion platform to help users interact with each other around the management of digital assets.
December 12, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
A really nice project for managers and traders. Aside from the fact that this Coin Lion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management, is has a very necessary features and it is that it prioritizes security. I like this coin, so I hope for continue better progress.

The ultimate goal is to provide crypto traders and managers with powerful tools to implement controlled disciplined investment processes.

December 12, 2017, 06:22:07 PM
A really nice project for managers and traders. Aside from the fact that this Coin Lion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management, is has a very necessary features and it is that it prioritizes security. I like this coin, so I hope for continue better progress.
December 12, 2017, 11:41:54 AM
What is coinlion? How is you project going on? Is it worth it if i invest eth?

CoinLion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management platform that allows you to create and publish portfolios. It is an ecosystem for traders and managers.
December 12, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

We will be Answering all questions within 24hrs. Please let us know what questions we can answer.
The CoinLion PMT is a state-of-the-art portfolio management tool. It allows users to create and manage portfolios in a simple and efficient manner. With the PMT users can buy and sell multiple assets with a single click.

Who can submit portfolio to your company? what kinds of portfolio do they have to submit? Do you have to review the portfolio first before you approve it?

Anyone who is a trader on the site can create and submit a portfolio. All portfolios are allowed to be published. Performance and other metrics are tracked for users to review. The best portfolios over time will rise to the top. This creates a meritocracy of managers over time.

December 12, 2017, 11:36:25 AM
What I like most about while reading the White Paper that catches my attention is the companies security features. I've never seen this kind of security features in any other ICO. Having this kind of security for sure any investments is indeed secured with your company. Investors will never have to worry they will know for sure that they safe as well as their money. Good job!

As the market expands security for new investors will be critical. Security is a top priority.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
What I like most about while reading the White Paper that catches my attention is the companies security features. I've never seen this kind of security features in any other ICO. Having this kind of security for sure any investments is indeed secured with your company. Investors will never have to worry they will know for sure that they safe as well as their money. Good job!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 03:54:43 AM
I am still a li'l bit confused about this project. I really have no idea about your project. How can an investor spend their money with your company? Is it worth for an investment?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 12:50:30 AM
this coinlion is a really great offer, its gonna help you with your digital credits especially when you want to earn more and save up. but dont forget its just a limited offer thts why we got to contribute as early as we can.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 12:20:30 AM
This is a great project.
In ANN thread you have inputed many kinds of information that's too much helpful for an investor.
I think this project will be rise like a lion. 
right in this thread ANN has a wide range of information very much and this is very helpful to investors.
good luck.
December 12, 2017, 12:06:55 AM
It's an interesting project. But what can you suggest for us to convince in order to invest our money for this kind of project? What's the purpose of this one? Is it really worth to pay?
December 11, 2017, 10:57:53 PM
What do you mean by this project? Is it worth to spend time? What's the purpose and importance of this kind of project? Will it be worth our time to spend for?
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

We will be Answering all questions within 24hrs. Please let us know what questions we can answer.
The CoinLion PMT is a state-of-the-art portfolio management tool. It allows users to create and manage portfolios in a simple and efficient manner. With the PMT users can buy and sell multiple assets with a single click.

Who can submit portfolio to your company? what kinds of portfolio do they have to submit? Do you have to review the portfolio first before you approve it?
December 11, 2017, 06:46:07 PM
Just like a lion on its name, this project is getting stronger. I'm willing to spread this to the community and be part of this evolving new exchange and token for crypto traders and managers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

CoinLion has evolved over time. The goal has always been to empower users and deliver the best possible customer experience when it comes to managing portfolios of digital currency. We are excited to roll out the first demo in approximately 2 weeks!

is this already listed in some exchanger such as coinexchane.io etc... or you are still having some negotiation regarding this matter?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 06:51:31 AM
What is coinlion? How is you project going on? Is it worth it if i invest eth?
December 10, 2017, 10:08:42 PM
What is Genius Engineering? I'm glad the number of tokens is limited, How will the number of tokens not sold in the ICO be like?
December 10, 2017, 06:49:22 PM
This project is really great! Prioritizing to conquer the complex arena of the world of trading and managing digital currencies. This includes a real effort to make this nice project. You've even give enough information to catch the heart of more investors.  I'm looking forward to this.
Pages:
Jump to: