Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE - page 6. (Read 12018 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
Good project and good luck everyone  Smiley
Activity: 6
January 24, 2018, 12:49:29 AM
I am very pleased with the development of the company. I believe in the project!
Activity: 13
January 23, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
This Coinlion exchange project is interesting & have big potential in the future..
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 23, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
I have been a silent follower and supporter of CoinLion and I grow more convinced of the platform day by day.
It is also noteworthy that there are many A lister celebrity advisors joining CoinLion giving the project more credibility.
And the most recent sponsor of Mike Chandler certainly raise the profile of CoinLion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
January 21, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
CoinLion will definitely allow its users to become a loan provider and receive interest earnings with their asset deposits. Interest is being calculated by CoinLion based on the margin loan supply and demand. Earnings generated from interest payments will be collected by CoinLion.
Activity: 224
January 21, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
Very good project, definitely everyone should participate in it as I did it!
Good luck to the developers!

yes definitely, lion is energetic and the best upcoming exchange with lots of facilities, love it!!
January 21, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
If Coinlion will actually be as flexible as its stated, i think they will definitely stands out in no time, one of the reasons majority of people don't trade is complexity of most trading platform, but with coinlion is like having best of both worlds, manage your digital currency as well as trade with dedicated customer services, what more to ask for Cool

Btw is the above news about partnership authentic?

Parternship = sponsorship
As we celebrate hitting our goal in the #tokensale, we also get to announce our #sponsorship of @MikeChandlerMMA, two-time Bellator Lightweight Champion, in this Saturday's #MMA fight!

https://twitter.com/MikeChandlerMMA/status/952979343961153536
Check this.
January 21, 2018, 01:51:47 AM
CoinLion seeks to provide a similar type of platform for the cryptocurrency space, aiming to cut through the complexity and chaos of the growing digital currency market to allow traders a place to manage their coins, make trades and, perhaps most notably, follow the portfolios of other investors.
January 21, 2018, 01:37:50 AM
"In the jungle The mighty Jungle, The lion sleeps tonight"

well i can say that this lion will never sleep... as its energetic, hardworking, and many new features  Grin Grin
Check this link : https://twitter.com/MikeChandlerMMA/status/952979343961153536
January 21, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
As I can see Coinlion platform will be cryptocurrencies services provider, is that correct? 

yes you are right, it is a crypto exchange and portfolio management platform.
January 21, 2018, 01:26:56 AM
Coinlion will support most major currencies and assets and apply a strict due diligence process to acceptance of new currencies. CoinLion will maintain markets in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and LION.
and An innovative idea combined with an experienced and creative team will bring success to the project, and a very decent profit for you is my friend!
January 21, 2018, 01:19:50 AM
Coinlion is best from all exchange
Building the world’s first cryptocurrency trading platform with built-in portfolio management, publishing and promotional toolset, dual blockchain order book system, and token generation capabilities
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 12:38:25 AM
I think its very good project, definitely everyone should participate in it as I did it!
Good luck devs and I hope this project will be success. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
January 20, 2018, 08:46:43 PM
Im just  reading in, but from the looks of it this might gonna be a one rules them all exchange...

That could just be the case here. Channel is well supported by the Admins and occasionally we have some updates about the developments of the platform and they are Devs up the task and fully focussed and dedicated to let CoinLion succeed! The loss of Atulesh was, or still is an impact. But the team has expanded itself with team members who are really doing great work already! So they stay on top of things! Very nice to see the project is growing out to be a force to be reckon with! Today I bought some more  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
Im just  reading in, but from the looks of it this might gonna be a one rules them all exchange...
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
If Coinlion will actually be as flexible as its stated, i think they will definitely stands out in no time, one of the reasons majority of people don't trade is complexity of most trading platform, but with coinlion is like having best of both worlds, manage your digital currency as well as trade with dedicated customer services, what more to ask for Cool

Btw is the above news about partnership authentic?
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
January 15, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
Are you kidding me right now? I’m out of my mind reading this! You actually partnered up with Michael Chandler?! That is insane! You just made my whole week!  Grin CoinLion.com at Bellator 192! Sorry but I’m hyped, because this for me, is the best of two worlds coming together in the cage this Saturday! This is marketing on another level. Thank you, just when I thought CoinLion couldn’t get any better you dropped a bomb. Again, thank you!  Roll Eyes

https://mobile.twitter.com/coin_lion/status/952963614943666177
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
CoinLion is one of the Coins to Watch this 2018, don't miss the Token Sale .

Here is an Interview with the CEO Joshua W. DeWitt.

Thank you Joshua for your time and goodluck with CoinLion.

Read More https://www.techbullion.com/coinlion-is-one-of-the-blockchain-startups-to-watch-in-2018-an-interview-with-the-ceo-joshua-w-dewitt/
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 09:29:53 PM
We added CoinLion to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support LION tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your LION addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in LION tokens. Smiley

What do you think about CoinLion? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

Thank you. We appreciate it! Any support is great!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
January 08, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
As I can see Coinlion platform will be cryptocurrencies services provider, is that correct? 

Yes that it is correct. CoinLion is a crypto exchange and portfolio management platform.

Does Coin Lion crypto exchange secretive or there are will be other cryptocurrencies services on coin lion platform as well?
Pages:
Jump to: