Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin News - Be aware of everything. Work product. - page 3. (Read 14747 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey! Do you need German translators?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Great, waiting for information. Will the site work in other languages? Planning to do this?
I recommend to subscribe to our social networks. We began active work in them.
Translations into other languages will be made in the future. As soon as we define for ourselves the real conditions with which we can cope.
Twitter
Telegram Channel
Telegram Group
Activity: 56
Information about the baunty when it comes out? It was said that on the 16th, as many as 17.
Good day. We apologize for any inconvenience. But we have good news. Bounty will be launched today, we are all prepared for this. Therefore, you need to wait a little.
Great, waiting for information. Will the site work in other languages? Planning to do this?
Information about the baunty when it comes out? It was said that on the 16th, as many as 17.
Good day. We apologize for any inconvenience. But we have good news. Bounty will be launched today, we are all prepared for this. Therefore, you need to wait a little.
We finally launched the site. Soon we will start adding materials to it.
Also tomorrow will be the first information about the bounty company.

UPD: The main topic is updated.
We apologize for the delay before launch. In the near future work will be configured. Wink
The site really earned. Fine! We are waiting for the first publications. Wink
At the moment, hosting paid for 1 year.
The domain name is paid for 1 year.
We recommend MEW (myetherwallet)
Well, at least a year you will exist. Well, I hope that this company will bear fruit, and we can get some tokens.
We will be active anyway. We have an idea, ways and methods of its implementation. We are very pleased that, at least, we managed to interest several people. We hope that everything will continue to get better.
When will the site work? I still can't turn it on
We apologize for the delay before launch. In the near future work will be configured. Wink
Well, at least a year you will exist. Well, I hope that this company will bear fruit, and we can get some tokens.
We will be active anyway. We have an idea, ways and methods of its implementation. We are very pleased that, at least, we managed to interest several people. We hope that everything will continue to get better.
When will the site work? I still can't turn it on
Can you name the TWITTER account requirements? For bounty company
Twitter at least 500 people. We do not make excessive conditions.
Baunty will be one-time or weekly? I want to know the conditions. You said that the development of the award is almost complete.
As for Twitter, the conditions will be as follows:
reward for repost new entries, subscription
Tokens will be distributed every 2 weeks.
Baunty will be one-time or weekly? I want to know the conditions. You said that the development of the award is almost complete.
hi, what happend with coin news official website, its said Index of/
check this screenshoot http://prntscr.com/nbs846
i hope everything will be fixed soon
thanks
Hello, we worked on the site and completed the work. Soon we will launch it within 24 hours.

Good. Where to send links to published materials?
Please wait, the site has all the necessary information for this. As soon as we launch it, you will know everything.

I understood that. But, I mean, you need a lot of users to implement this. Their number should be more than a thousand.
We are seriously committed to the implementation of this project and will do everything in our power.
I do not think that the token will be actively used. First you need at least a good audience. Show her the quality of the resource, and only then think about the token. Although in any case, good luck, the idea is not bad, but it will be difficult to implement it.
Our business model is that when using a token there will be more favorable conditions for participants and advertisers. Wink
I understood that. But, I mean, you need a lot of users to implement this. Their number should be more than a thousand.
Activity: 70
Hello, how can I try to become an author. Where should I write?
Hello! Please wait for the launch of the site, for this there will be a special section. Also, all instructions will be posted there.
Will it be possible to publish links on my telegram channel and receive tokens?
Yes, we see this as a cooperation option. The main point is the source from our site.
Good. Where to send links to published materials?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Hello! Please wait for the launch of the site, for this there will be a special section. Also, all instructions will be posted there.
Yes, we see this as a cooperation option. The main point is the source from our site.

hi, what happend with coin news official website, its said Index of/
check this screenshoot http://prntscr.com/nbs846
i hope everything will be fixed soon
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: