Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin News - Be aware of everything. Work product. - page 4. (Read 14747 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello, how can I try to become an author. Where should I write?
Hello! Please wait for the launch of the site, for this there will be a special section. Also, all instructions will be posted there.
Will it be possible to publish links on my telegram channel and receive tokens?
Activity: 56
We are in no way going to close the site! We will fulfill all our preliminary plans and believe in success.
In any case, we will not give up in the face of circumstances. Smiley
Well, if hosting is really paid for 1 year, then you are going in the right direction. Let's wait for the full launch and see how you will function. Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I like the concept of this platform but the marketing is poor .Many people ought to know about this project.  A little bounty will help in that aspect

I like the concept of this platform but the marketing is poor .Many people ought to know about this project.  A little bounty will help in that aspect
yes you are right they must immediately launch bounty because it will help spread the news about this project, I just saw telegram and I saw there were only 3 members there
Thank you for your responsiveness! At the moment we have completed the development of the bounty and are almost ready to launch. Soon there will be a beginning.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
yes you are right they must immediately launch bounty because it will help spread the news about this project, I just saw telegram and I saw there were only 3 members there
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello and thanks for your question.
Why do you think that a coin is so necessary for a news resource?
We decided to use the blockchain and create a token because we want to be open and independent.
We have nothing to hide, let everyone see it.
The marker will be used to reward and pay the author. This is a long-accepted innovation, and we support it.
You say that there are no project costs, but what about hosting and domain?
We fully cover such costs on our own. Therefore, there is no need to raise funds; in any case, the project will fully function.
What is the end date for hosting?
Which wallets are suitable for coins?
At the moment, hosting paid for 1 year.
The domain name is paid for 1 year.
We recommend MEW (myetherwallet)
Hello and thanks for your question.
Why do you think that a coin is so necessary for a news resource?
We decided to use the blockchain and create a token because we want to be open and independent.
We have nothing to hide, let everyone see it.
The marker will be used to reward and pay the author. This is a long-accepted innovation, and we support it.
You say that there are no project costs, but what about hosting and domain?
We fully cover such costs on our own. Therefore, there is no need to raise funds; in any case, the project will fully function.
What is the end date for hosting?
Which wallets are suitable for coins?
In addition to the reward and authorship of the company, will it be possible to earn tokens? Or maybe a drop of air? Or maybe airdop?
We thought about the Airdrop and left on this case 5 percent of tokens. If we decide that this is really necessary, we will launch it.
So far, only these two options are available for obtaining tokens.
Good. But keep in mind that if you have a lot of tokens for these things, they will be less valuable in the future.
How will tokens be transferred for assignments? When?

All distributions will be held in manual mode on your wallets.
We will distribute tokens once a week. The results of completed tasks will be processed manually. We describe in more detail in the subject with bounty.
Activity: 28
In addition to the reward and authorship of the company, will it be possible to earn tokens? Or maybe a drop of air? Or maybe airdop?
We thought about the Airdrop and left on this case 5 percent of tokens. If we decide that this is really necessary, we will launch it.
Good. But keep in mind that if you have a lot of tokens for these things, they will be less valuable in the future.
How will tokens be transferred for assignments? When?
Activity: 28
I'll have a look at your crypto website - but what exactly does your token do? Just for paying authors? It isn't very clear how your token would be worth anything if it doesn't do anything except you provide it for article writing.

Also there are grammatical errors in your announcement, so you may need to proof read more carefully if english is the main language on your crypto news site.
Thanks for attention!
At the moment, the token will be used to pay for tasks for bounty, pay for articles and order advertising on the site.

WHITE PAPER is the first version. We are working on improving it. In the near future we will present a well-translated version.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'll have a look at your crypto website - but what exactly does your token do? Just for paying authors? It isn't very clear how your token would be worth anything if it doesn't do anything except you provide it for article writing.

Also there are grammatical errors in your announcement, so you may need to proof read more carefully if english is the main language on your crypto news site.
I do not think that the token will be actively used. First you need at least a good audience. Show her the quality of the resource, and only then think about the token. Although in any case, good luck, the idea is not bad, but it will be difficult to implement it.
Our business model is that when using a token there will be more favorable conditions for participants and advertisers. Wink

The whole idea is based on the fact that the profit will go, provided that there is traffic on the site. The question is, if this is not the case, what to do then? Will you close the site?
We are in no way going to close the site! We will fulfill all our preliminary plans and believe in success.
In any case, we will not give up in the face of circumstances. Smiley
The whole idea is based on the fact that the profit will go, provided that there is traffic on the site. The question is, if this is not the case, what to do then? Will you close the site?
I do not think that the token will be actively used. First you need at least a good audience. Show her the quality of the resource, and only then think about the token. Although in any case, good luck, the idea is not bad, but it will be difficult to implement it.
Hello, how soon will the Bounty program be launched? What tasks will be there?
Good day! We plan to launch the reward as quickly as possible. We will try to do it within 2 weeks.
Tasks will be the most diverse and truly interesting, until we have them voiced. Wink
Do you report exchanges? What are their names? Big or small exchange?
We will notify you as soon as we reach an agreement. Unfortunately, I can not give you any other information. I can add that the exchange of small and medium volumes.
Good day! We plan to launch the reward as quickly as possible. We will try to do it within 2 weeks.
Tasks will be the most diverse and truly interesting, until we have them voiced. Wink
Do you report exchanges? What are their names? Big or small exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: