Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 38. (Read 73090 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
why the price is dropping so much in terms of ETH
it was 70k few weeks back and now 18k

It's all because of our beloved China
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Things seem to be going somewhat well considering what happened during the start of the ICO. I really thought it was the end of it. It's not in a bad position all things considered.

Most ICOs are over valued anyway. All that money is not necessary to create a great product. NXT was created with like 26 BTC worth $200 each.

Now everything is a money grab.

yeah cdt dev take 12million$+ (ethereum price 150$) for a already almost finished product pure scam and all invest and still believe after the insider.. people are very naiv XD
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
But why in china it drops so hard ?
Activity: 521

Don't know, but i think it drops because the china fud and that bitcoin going down in china atm.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
it's important to trade it in other platform like bittrex,novaexchange ,or c-cex
don't trade in only in China...

Yes, Coindash desperately needs Bittrex launch. You can't rely on China, China comes and ban all ICO's, then you end up being traded in Etherdelta only. I hope they make something about new exchanges.
yesterday, coindash has announced a new market in hitbtc.
I think it's a good thing, and I hope for the future will enter bittrex

HitBtc is nice exchange I also believe in coming days it will be on Bittrex because this project already working prototype. All community want to see this project on big exchanges it's much needed for healthy growth.
Activity: 658
it's important to trade it in other platform like bittrex,novaexchange ,or c-cex

Yes, Coindash desperately needs Bittrex launch. You can't rely on China, China comes and ban all ICO's, then you end up being traded in Etherdelta only. I hope they make something about new exchanges.
yesterday, coindash has announced a new market in hitbtc.
I think it's a good thing, and I hope for the future will enter bittrex
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Things seem to be going somewhat well considering what happened during the start of the ICO. I really thought it was the end of it. It's not in a bad position all things considered.

Most ICOs are over valued anyway. All that money is not necessary to create a great product. NXT was created with like 26 BTC worth $200 each.

Now everything is a money grab.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Has someone ICO ban list?

Thanks
Ban list: All ICO.

are you guys sure / more info please
Activity: 533

Thanks
Ban list: All ICO.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

Thanks
Activity: 280
now China will cancel CDT on their exchanges, so are there any big western exchanges list CDT? i dont want to sell it and plan to transfer to other exchange, will you guy kindly recommend for me

Will China ban Coindash in exchanges? Who said that? Where did you get this information? I didn't see anything about that, in fact the latest newsletter was very promising. Is it baseless FUD or what? Tell me more please.
many coins which ico in this year have been banned in many exchangs, like OMG, Qtum and so on, its nothing strange CDT be banned
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
guys all my coins are in my wallet will give me coins indors?

I'm also very interested my coins are on cdt myetherwallet I will pay indors and when will it happen ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
guys all my coins are in my wallet will give me coins indors?
Activity: 658
what happened with coindash?
any great news? now price has reached 0,06$. I think it will keep going up
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
What a change of scenario for a ones promising project, the way the team handled the ICO is still having negative effect on the project, even Bittrex say no to the project, but I still think the team can still savage some things for investors
Bittrex didn't said no ti coindash. They are still waiting for an answer about listed on there. To bad to those people who dumped this coin because they can't get loyalty bonus in the next 3 months.
I'm telling you the loyalty bonus won't be significant again seen the current price level, is now below 1000sat. Concerning exchange listing how many weeks do they have to wait before they receive reply from Bittrex team.

The loyalty bonus is a decent amount even at the current price of 0.06 cents and will gradually rise back up to new highs.  There will be a total of 15 million CDT's distributed over a period of 9 months.  Even at the current price, that's 900k USD being given away to loyal ICO members.  Every penny increase is 150k USD more, the bonus will end up being huge for those in the final 3 months. 
Activity: 186
made it trade in other platform is a better way to made it development
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The project, which had been lost, was quickly picked up by funds in China's policy, and in everyone's mind it was a valuable coin, a trustable coin
Pages:
Jump to: