Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinLab Protected Pool - page 25. (Read 97602 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
November 13, 2012, 05:38:24 PM
Last week has been paid out for all users with a balance over 1BTC (including you juhakall  Wink

Again, my apologies for the late payment and for not letting you all know that we wouldn't be in the office yesterday.

Right now, most of our developers are working on the final touches of the client before we release the initial windows build. One developer is working on some web stats improvements.

We really need to get the Windows client out the door, but once we do, we'll be taking some time to talk to some of our miners directly about what they need/want in the "Pro" linux client. If you have thoughts to contribute, post here, PM, or we can set up a skype call.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

Chris, whatever "pro" features end up in the linux version, I sincerely hope will be in the windows version as well, in the form of AT LEAST, command line stuff...

My sentiments exactly...  why is it a 'separate' thing..  we have pro windows users too.

This is similar to the stats page without styling. why in the world was/is it a different page. It is creating extra work and headaches.

For the miner, the same code should compile in linux or windows.  Or am i way off base here?

OK, sounds like we'll need to make "pro" versions for both Linux and Windows.

The current build that is going to be released is aimed at non-technical people: we will be using this version with gamers who aren't familiar with Bitcoin mining. We'll start working a version with the advanced features pro miners need, such as command line control,  as soon as this build is done (this week probably).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2012, 05:18:17 PM
Last week has been paid out for all users with a balance over 1BTC (including you juhakall  Wink

Again, my apologies for the late payment and for not letting you all know that we wouldn't be in the office yesterday.

Right now, most of our developers are working on the final touches of the client before we release the initial windows build. One developer is working on some web stats improvements.

We really need to get the Windows client out the door, but once we do, we'll be taking some time to talk to some of our miners directly about what they need/want in the "Pro" linux client. If you have thoughts to contribute, post here, PM, or we can set up a skype call.

Chris

Chris, whatever "pro" features end up in the linux version, I sincerely hope will be in the windows version as well, in the form of AT LEAST, command line stuff...

My sentiments exactly...  why is it a 'separate' thing..  we have pro windows users too.

This is similar to the stats page without styling. why in the world was/is it a different page. It is creating extra work and headaches.

For the miner, the same code should compile in linux or windows.  Or am i way off base here?
legendary
Activity: 1666
November 13, 2012, 05:17:26 PM
So payouts are only over 1 BTC?  That would explain my lack of payment...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
November 13, 2012, 05:07:44 PM

Chris

November 13, 2012, 05:06:07 PM

Chris
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
November 13, 2012, 04:49:21 PM
I second the payouts, pool has had plenty of time to mature. Every major pool offers instant payouts at anytime.

In the Bitcoin world if you want to garner trust, the first step is to pay people for their work.

Now I have spoken with Coinlab folks directly on a few occasions and although I am not privy to their financials, they are not some upstart bitcoin scam based on what I have seen. So in my opinion I wouldn't be concerned about their legitimacy and viability.

They are simple experiencing some growing pains and a ursh to get HPC work which makes sense. They just probably have limited understanding of how us miners view things. We're like any other group of specialty workers, we have our culture...lol.

Miners care about these things in my opinion:

1. Getting our bitcoins as quickly and frequently as possible!
2. Having a web based statistical portal to view our mining activity, doesn't need to be pretty, just packed with info and access!
3. The overall health of the pool - uptimes, total hashrate, general pool stability

Just my 2 cents.

Good point of what miners need.

Not so much as a point of what we "need" but rather what we "want. All we really need is to know our reported hashrate & a reliable payout w/ history. Pretty much what they have now. Since they arent focusing just on BTC mining, infact moreso on HPC contracts w/ payout in BTC... I can see why their site is not so BTC mining centric.
But, I, like the rest of you, Love moar stats!!! =P
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2012, 03:46:25 PM
Sent an email to support, because my payment is still missing. I do have over 1 BTC earned.

I just got my payment, Im sure yours is on the way...

Not unless he had 1 btc before the cutoff.  Sat evening.

I was assuming he did. But you are right...  Wink
legendary
November 13, 2012, 03:43:49 PM
Sent an email to support, because my payment is still missing. I do have over 1 BTC earned.

Not unless he had 1 btc before the cutoff.  Sat evening.
legendary
November 13, 2012, 03:43:00 PM

Activity: 657
November 13, 2012, 03:33:01 PM
legendary
November 13, 2012, 03:09:22 PM

2. Having a web based statistical portal to view our mining activity, doesn't need to be pretty, just packed with info and access!
3. The overall health of the pool - uptimes, total hashrate, general pool stability

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for this..  I totally agree with 2, and 3.  personally #1 is not as important to me.

BUT:
They are simple experiencing some growing pains and a ursh to get HPC work which makes sense.
I need to say with EACH passing day I am getting more and more nervous.  
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
November 13, 2012, 03:01:52 PM
I second the payouts, pool has had plenty of time to mature. Every major pool offers instant payouts at anytime.

In the Bitcoin world if you want to garner trust, the first step is to pay people for their work.

Now I have spoken with Coinlab folks directly on a few occasions and although I am not privy to their financials, they are not some upstart bitcoin scam based on what I have seen. So in my opinion I wouldn't be concerned about their legitimacy and viability.

They are simple experiencing some growing pains and a ursh to get HPC work which makes sense. They just probably have limited understanding of how us miners view things. We're like any other group of specialty workers, we have our culture...lol.

Just my 2 cents.

Good point of what miners need.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
November 13, 2012, 02:57:29 PM

Just my 2 cents.
November 13, 2012, 02:39:08 PM
Sorry!  We had an office holiday yesterday.  Monday Payouts are going out now.  

Current Bonus rate: 103%
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Your Argument is Irrelephant
November 13, 2012, 02:08:47 PM
I have yet to complain but here's my first shot: Coinlab needs to address the payout situation timely. Not every week, but daily. If you can't handle paying the bonuses, you shouldn't offer them.

If you plan to take the day off for a holiday, especially when you should be making payouts, you should announce it.
legendary
November 13, 2012, 11:32:18 AM
Veteran's Day was yesterday, so quite a few businesses are closed today here in the US.  So I wouldn't read to much into no forum activity from CoinLab today.

But this is a pretty good example of why I am a firm believer in automatic payouts.

Okay, I posted that yesterday.  Didn't really expect a payout on what was a federal holiday.  But seriously CoinLab, I happen to be a U. S. Military Veteran and I did work yesterday, the least you guys could have done was log in and throw up a post to let people know what was going on.  This is the sort of thing that causes unnecessary anxiety for the pool users, and those who are considering using CoinLab.

Maybe the reward drop in 2 weeks and asics in 3-4 weeks is much of a concern?

edit.. totally the opposite of what i meant.
Maybe the reward drop in 2 weeks and asics in 3-4 weeks is NOT much of a concern to coinlab?
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
November 13, 2012, 10:40:51 AM
Veteran's Day was yesterday, so quite a few businesses are closed today here in the US.  So I wouldn't read to much into no forum activity from CoinLab today.

But this is a pretty good example of why I am a firm believer in automatic payouts.

Okay, I posted that yesterday.  Didn't really expect a payout on what was a federal holiday.  But seriously CoinLab, I happen to be a U. S. Military Veteran and I did work yesterday, the least you guys could have done was log in and throw up a post to let people know what was going on.  This is the sort of thing that causes unnecessary anxiety for the pool users, and those who are considering using CoinLab.
legendary
November 13, 2012, 09:40:30 AM
So, how often are payouts delayed like this?

Not often.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2012, 07:55:42 AM
So, how often are payouts delayed like this?
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
November 13, 2012, 07:30:13 AM
Maybe you have not mined 1BTC. That is minimum for payment to proceed automaticaly. Write coinlab here in forum, you will get the answer.

today is Tue & balance>1 & I have payout = false.
any comments?

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
     [email protected]
Technical details of permanent failure:
Message rejected by Google Groups. Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188131 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.

----- Original message -----
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of XXXXXXXX designates XXXXXXXX as permitted sender) client-ip=XXXXXXXXX;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of XXXXXXXXX designates XXXXXXXXX as permitted sender) smtp.mail=XXXXXXXXX

07.11.2012 7:33, [email protected] пишет:
> Hey koi7,
> Every Monday, we'll pay out everyone who has earned at least 1 BTC. If you need a payout some other time, email [email protected] and we'll do our best to process it ASAP (but give us a business day before worrying). Automated payments will be coming soon.
today is Tue & balance>1 & I have payout = false.

Pages:
Jump to: