Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 16. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
This is a promising project.
I think that you have a valid reason for the project investment and that is a good factor.

We've posted an Bounty thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4700477.new#new

on which exchange this token will be listed?

CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Tokens will start trading on Token Store exchange from August 1, 2018.

The pre-sale closes soon.  Make sure you purchase CMA tokens before the pre-sale is over

Kindly provide us details about the presale. We need to know where the link is and when is the end date so that we can do our own preparation.

Here is the token sale page: https://coinmarketalert.com/token

here is the register/login for the dashboard to buy CMA tokens:  https://dashboard.coinmarketalert.com/account/login

Token Pre-Sale Details:

CMA Metrics:

Token Name: CoinMarketAlert Token
Token Symbol: CMA

Pre-Sale Sale: June 20, 2018 – July 30, 2018
Pre-Sale Price:  0.025 USD  (75% discount from main-sale price of 0.10 USD
Pre-Sale Tokens Amount 5M (5,000,000) CMA

Total Supply: 500M (500,000,000) CMA
Total Token for Sale: 350M (350,000,000) CMA
Alerts Distribution Pool Tokens: 95M (95,000,000) CMA
Operations & Development: 50M (50,000,000) CMA
Bounty Programme: 5M (5,000,000) CMA
Adjustments: Unsold & and unclaimed bounty tokens will be returned to the alerts distribution pool.

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
This is a promising project.
I think that you have a valid reason for the project investment and that is a good factor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
When i kept analyzing the project its sales page and various problems which CoinMarketAlert have identified and figured out the better possibilities made me clear to understand their workflow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When we can expect that the translation of the site into popular languages will be required, in addition to English, it can be translated into the languages of the East.
Yes, there should be a translation bounty organize by the CMA team as it will make the project more popular in every community and also attract more investors from all around the world.
A video presentation explaining about the project would make the audience easily understand the project so we can gain more participation also such presentations in various languages will bring us more advantages to reach the goal.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
When we can expect that the translation of the site into popular languages will be required, in addition to English, it can be translated into the languages of the East.
Yes, there should be a translation bounty organize by the CMA team as it will make the project more popular in every community and also attract more investors from all around the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The information on the project is exhaustive, I think that investors will be interested and will want to know the details that are spelled out in white paper.
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
Yes. The project are very attractive sinced they are having 75% discounts on their pre-sale. It will be a good decision to buy this kind of tokens because we can earned a lot of this and probably more profit ahead will be gained if this will hit in the crypto market.
Yes.  I think this is the best tym to invest on this project. Investors are kinda search for this kind of project . these will help to gain a lot of profit.
Agree,  the best time to invest the project is now because of the high percentage discounts you can be benefited with this one you purchase and invest in the project. The 75% discounts is really a big help for those who wants to earn and gained huge profits in the future.
We can register for their website and register to buy the tokens as there was more participants who are showing mere interest with CoinMarketAlert as the project possess required potential which will satisfy all the crypto currency users through alert system as per their requirement.
Activity: 434
CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
Yes. The project are very attractive sinced they are having 75% discounts on their pre-sale. It will be a good decision to buy this kind of tokens because we can earned a lot of this and probably more profit ahead will be gained if this will hit in the crypto market.
Yes.  I think this is the best tym to invest on this project. Investors are kinda search for this kind of project . these will help to gain a lot of profit.
Agree,  the best time to invest the project is now because of the high percentage discounts you can be benefited with this one you purchase and invest in the project. The 75% discounts is really a big help for those who wants to earn and gained huge profits in the future.
Activity: 12
Activity: 378

I find this project very convenient for the community. Who knows this project will not be just what we expect. I'm keeping my eyes on this.
CoinMarketCap have also implemented the resources dealing with various social community engagements and the structure format for Alert holds very unique design for every user and in detail you can do take a look on their official white papers.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
This will be similar service like coinmarketcap? Or users will can buy crypto on your site as well? And why we need tokens here?
in which currency your platform is based on?

Our platform tracks over 1400 crypto coins and tokens. Our CMA token is a ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain. If that answers your question?

what will be the commission?

We don't charge any commission as we are no an exchange. We currently have two account levels which give various levels of access to alert tools.  Currently, there is a free level and a premium.  Premium is currently only $1 per month and gives you unlimited access to free and advanced alerts.  After the token sale, the fees will increase but you will be able to use CMA tokens to pay for the current and upcoming features and tools.  CMA tokens are also given to you when you create alerts.

It's a great time to join our pre-sale. No whitelist, just first come, first serve. Buy now, before we are listing on the exchange on August 1st.
Activity: 378
The project is good, and I understand this is the new exchange? If so then it's just fine, because the more exchanges the better.

This is an *NOT* an exchange.
Thank you for your answer, it became clear to me that this does not apply to the exchange, then what does this all refer to?
brand new
Activity: 0
in which currency your platform is based on?

Our platform tracks over 1400 crypto coins and tokens. Our CMA token is a ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain. If that answers your question?

what will be the commission?
Activity: 280

I find this project very convenient for the community. Who knows this project will not be just what we expect. I'm keeping my eyes on this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective
Yes, when i see image about function of CoinMarketAlert, i think this app is suitable for me, who always have go far business want to know about my trading situation.
I also found some advantages in this project and some features that I would like to take advantage of in the future when the platform begins its work. But to date, developers must actively work on the advertising campaign of the project and the development of sales.
I think that's what they are doing now. The competition is now great, and that it would be necessary to try very hard and work on the platform so that it does not look like other projects.

Yes, a lot of new projects are being active and doing their best to gain more investors, so the competition is tight and CMA must make a move to lead and become more popular very soon that will lead them to success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is the kind of app that I have been looking for, something that will just give me an alert about a specific coin or tokens movement based on my settings. This project just need some attention and I know that a lot of HODLers will use it.

This coinmarket alert can really succeed because it is very useful most especially to the holders of different cryptocurrency tokens. You will wait for the notification. We all know that the value is not stable it changeable from time to time. This really helps a lot, I will follow on the latest updates that the team will do. I am confident that it will successful soon.
Pages:
Jump to: