Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 12. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project is not bad, but the problem is that the name here is very similar to the name of one exchange.
Activity: 574
This is an another interesting project here in the crypto currency community with its valuable features the the team is keep on proving as its potential and capabilities will greatly help to the users, supporters and most especially to investors. For now, I will keep on observing but I am looking forward for more interesting updates and announce from the team member of the CoinMarketAlert.
It should also be noted that the idea of ​​the project is far from unique and not new, however, I did not meet the project with this direction.  In general, this is very similar to the global change in the trader's component.
Activity: 504
This tool is very interesting.
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
It is good that I can choose a notification method.
Yes, i totally agree with you. With CoinMakertAlert platform, almost traders can know what point can take profit or cut loss if meet bear market immediately.
Yes it's like a kind of signals. But they are not given out for free, will you have to raise funds to receive these signals for traders?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

Yes, because their platform will have the ability to know the current price of all tokens why not open their own exchanges? Well, It will be a good add on to their features and hoping this will be added to their road map if ever there will be a chance.
Activity: 378
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
As the platform on it is also founded, on the choice of a method of notifications, I assume that several ways to obtain this information, for example email, the SMS and so on will be offered to community and users.
In my opinion, the service will be provided according to the signals of prices for tokens. Through e-mail, so a post office will be necessary.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
 Do you have experience of working with your current members in the team? Can we see their previous developments?
Activity: 616
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.
Activity: 434
I think, listing in exchange will be happening this year as what their roadmap said. But it seems that there is no accurate details on it because the roadmap have no specific dates in regards to this matter. I'm hoping that there will be new progress will be given here.
It might be the exchange is gonna be listed on this year but after several months after the ICO ends. I hope you can understand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think, listing in exchange will be happening this year as what their roadmap said. But it seems that there is no accurate details on it because the roadmap have no specific dates in regards to this matter. I'm hoping that there will be new progress will be given here.
Activity: 308
Activity: 350
D.U.G
This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.
Indeed, it will be a great help, and also convenient ,I am sure that many people would gain advantages with its help, especially for the coin users.
Activity: 504
This is an another interesting project here in the crypto currency community with its valuable features the the team is keep on proving as its potential and capabilities will greatly help to the users, supporters and most especially to investors. For now, I will keep on observing but I am looking forward for more interesting updates and announce from the team member of the CoinMarketAlert.
Activity: 336
I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
This is a promising project.
I think that you have a valid reason for the project investment and that is a good factor.
I really appreciate the way the team is working on keeping the community active and this will help in the growth of the project.
We've posted an Bounty thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4700477.new#new

Actually i know about their bounty at this ANN thread when first time reading it first time. This is smartly strategy for promote with rewards for high traffic crypto website.
An only promotion may not bring more traffic because investors believe in records and metrics of the project which deals with potential workflow how developers are taking their ownership in bringing more upgrades.

Also the legitness of the site and also team efforts and developing the project. But I know this platform will be famous and there will be other people and investor in crypto will recognize these like coinmarketcap.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?

I think there will be soon other features lets just wait for the further development and updates. As for now let us support CMA via promoting and endorsing it in the social media sites or other crypto related forums.
Activity: 294
I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
I think that you have a valid reason for the project investment and that is a good factor.
I really appreciate the way the team is working on keeping the community active and this will help in the growth of the project.

Actually i know about their bounty at this ANN thread when first time reading it first time. This is smartly strategy for promote with rewards for high traffic crypto website.
An only promotion may not bring more traffic because investors believe in records and metrics of the project which deals with potential workflow how developers are taking their ownership in bringing more upgrades.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224
Definitely true to say about this project. Buddy, this what you have mentioned regarding the CoinMarketAlert is what they really possess and I was hoping that not only the few of us can this this through this project, hoping that this may be able to spread widely and be the leading crypto alert tool around the globe.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Trading is actually simplified by their alert system basically you can track your assets performance seamlessly i just hope their mobile app will be more simplified so new comer can act
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
As the platform on it is also founded, on the choice of a method of notifications, I assume that several ways to obtain this information, for example email, the SMS and so on will be offered to community and users.
Pages:
Jump to: