Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The Coin(O) Community Discussion thread - page 29. (Read 70414 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Someone should try to get all old versions purged because for every one person who posts here for help, 10 people are silently just giving up and moving on to the next altcoin. Thanks again!
Come December, I hope to be able to do something about this situation Wink

lol December?  I hope that's a typo
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Someone should try to get all old versions purged because for every one person who posts here for help, 10 people are silently just giving up and moving on to the next altcoin. Thanks again!
Come December, I hope to be able to do something about this situation Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm having the same problem as others; after about an hour it synched to current, then dropped down 354,000 blocks remaining. Now it has 0 active connections and is just sitting there. I went through this thread and added all of the nodes people mentioned; if anyone has the addresses of some more working nodes, it'd be much appreciated.

I don't know how to help you in detail - never happened to me, I'm using the wallet v0.6.4.0-g3aaa7ba-release - but globally speaking I'd suggest as follows:

- verify that the wallet version is the above - menu Help - about coino. In case download the wallet using the link at the top of this post
- go to the Roaming directory C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Coino and delete the files blk*.datso to force the wallet reset all blocks info.
- verify the nodes in the coino.conf file - if you need it. The correct file content is at the top of this post.
- restart the wallet and good luck!

Hope this help. Regards,
gwopr

That seems to have fixed it, thanks. I was running the last version somehow, 0.6.3. I forget where I even got it; it was either the coino site or in the last thread here. Someone should try to get all old versions purged because for every one person who posts here for help, 10 people are silently just giving up and moving on to the next altcoin. Thanks again!
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
 Some pools for Coino presented here: http://en.bitmakler.com/mining_Coino-CON__pools
 If you know more pools, then let me know or you can add yourself.
Activity: 19
Just a reminder: We still mine Coin(O) at our pool!!!

http://www.swissminers.com/static/swissminers-logo_small.png

www.swissminers.com
Coin(O) Pool online
Point you miners at
    -o stratum+tcp://www.swissminers.com:3320 -u your_CoinoCoin_Address -p anyPassword

Let's spread the hash www.swissminers.com
Activity: 296
I'm having the same problem as others; after about an hour it synched to current, then dropped down 354,000 blocks remaining. Now it has 0 active connections and is just sitting there. I went through this thread and added all of the nodes people mentioned; if anyone has the addresses of some more working nodes, it'd be much appreciated.

I don't know how to help you in detail - never happened to me, I'm using the wallet v0.6.4.0-g3aaa7ba-release - but globally speaking I'd suggest as follows:

- verify that the wallet version is the above - menu Help - about coino. In case download the wallet using the link at the top of this post
- go to the Roaming directory C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Coino and delete the files blk*.dat so to force the wallet reset all blocks info.
- verify the nodes in the coino.conf file - if you need it. The correct file content is at the top of this post.
- restart the wallet and good luck!

Hope this help. Regards,
gwopr
Activity: 53
We have a coin exchange? If not, then I will give coins to Poloniex for community address: UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

What's a coin exchange?
Is this?
http://swisscex.com

We have a coin exchange?
Found one working Exchange: https://www.swisscex.com/market/CON_BTC
Activity: 16
Have you guys thought of "merged mining" yet?
Activity: 309
Bump.
Any luck with contacting either bgade or smcardle?

My previous actions :
- smcardle didn't answered me on LinkedIn.
- Coino devs never contacted CCEDK, according to CEO.
Activity: 391
Bump.
Any luck with contacting either bgade or smcardle?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
What's a good amount of coin(o)to hold on to? Everything I mine or would you advice me only to hold so much?

Thanks,
SgtDitty

My suggestion: solo mine and save the amount for the future.
Activity: 13
What's a good amount of coin(o)to hold on to? Everything I mine or would you advice me only to hold so much?

Thanks,
SgtDitty
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I've been following coino for a little over a month, so not to long. I've been mining it on and off for about as long. Does anybody know if the dedicated pool is down down or if it will be back up. Also what can be done by the noob with decent hash rate do to help coino.

Thanks,
SgtDitty

Hello there,
I'm mining at hamsterpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool&coin=con and it works as it's supposed to do.

http://coino.nation-wars.com is and will be working correctly!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I've been following coino for a little over a month, so not to long. I've been mining it on and off for about as long. Does anybody know if the dedicated pool is down down or if it will be back up. Also what can be done by the noob with decent hash rate do to help coino.

Thanks,
SgtDitty

I've been working on a mining pool to use for Coin(O) once I get up to a point of releasing it, perhaps you could assist me with testing it?
Will shoot you a PM when I get to that stage.
Finally have time this week to focus on it properly Cheesy

Hi Soregums, sounds awesome that you are getting another pool put together. I don't want to sway what you think is best in the pool you are making, but would it be possible for the pool you are making to be a multipool? The bounty I have set for pools is still open and my bounty for a multipool is 100,000 Coin(O). I can help you test it if you want. Please fell free to send me a PM when you get the chance.

Thanks,
SgtDitty

I've been working on a mining pool to use for Coin(O) once I get up to a point of releasing it, perhaps you could assist me with testing it?
Will shoot you a PM when I get to that stage.
Finally have time this week to focus on it properly Cheesy
Thanks to "Pollforall" we now have a new blockexplorer: http://coino.explorer.ssdpool.com:9045/ Please be patient with the explorer as it is still updating and downloading the blockchain. Now you can have a view of the transaction you did to verify your Coins have gone to where you sent them.

The other bounties are still waiting to be filled. If you would like some good coin and are willing to devote some time I would love to here from you.

As always our bounty fund is: Uar2ymb6MpEcaLYYs4JsjkLhRpESZsznon  Please only send Coin(O) to the bounty fund.

very, very good news!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org