Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 2. (Read 63645 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Masternode works quite well! Now not such a large number of these masterdogs ... and the weight of the network is not that big, so the POS goes well

which is the version of the wallet who works correctly, and what is the addnodes for the .conf file?
I still can't sync my wallet, and after few hours they just crashed.

I have the v2.1.0.0 version wallet. It is pretty slow but it sync my wallet and doens't crash.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Masternode works quite well! Now not such a large number of these masterdogs ... and the weight of the network is not that big, so the POS goes well

which is the version of the wallet who works correctly, and what is the addnodes for the .conf file?
I still can't sync my wallet, and after few hours they just crashed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I understand correctly that the developer of this coin has returned. And even there was an update of the wallet. If it is really so - it's very cool! I did not sell my Masternodes, and all this time I got profit from them.
Yes, you all understood correctly. The developer is now new. Recently, there is little news on this project. I also have a master and a POS. Now there is a good prey
Activity: 13
Yes , but we need someone that has experience , and know how to create community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I have deleted all files from my wallet. Now is my wallet stuck on 27 weeks behind. Current blocks are 112030
I am using v2.1.0.0 version of wallet. can someone post here addnodes or .conf file
Activity: 22
the price suddenly fell, the time to purchase this super-coin!
The wallet still consumes a lot of RAM on my computer. There is information about how this can be avoided and what are the ways to solve these bugs and glitches. Help, please, who has already dealt with this
I join this question. The wallet downloads RAM for 60-80% on a remote server ... What is the solution to this problem?
Activity: 13
The wallet still consumes a lot of RAM on my computer. There is information about how this can be avoided and what are the ways to solve these bugs and glitches. Help, please, who has already dealt with this
Activity: 137
I'm repeatingly getting "socket recv error 104" errors and wallet/api seems to stuck.

debug.log shows this:
Code:
socket recv error 104
connect() to 104.238.169.50:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
connect() to 54.37.91.251:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
connect() to 45.32.89.169:48744 failed after select(): No route to host
connect() to 75.60.241.114:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
socket sending timeout: 1201s
socket sending timeout: 1201s

While this is happening only killing the daemon helps as a stop using API doesn't seem to work anymore (no response, cli-client requesting stop using API stuck). Already had some BlockChain-DB "crashs" while forcing a hard stop by killing the daemon.

Is there any way to resolve this annoying procedure? May I need to activate IPv6 as my VM currently only has IPv4 behind NAT/Firewall.

Btw other wallets and masternodes are running fine on the same VM!

**edited**
I've enabled IPv6 to test if this will resolve the issue as other masternodes/clients may have IPv6 connection only?!
Does anybody runs more than 10 masternodes on 1 VPS?
The rewards are pretty decent so far with 10 MN on 1 VPS and no problems with the wallet.
You should be getting an ARC MN pay out about every 2 days. That's how often I get payouts http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/address/AdcKZTwaZFCDNeLQnpEvLQBqZhJmdYNMV6.
Quite good! I also keep these coins .. How often do you restart your masternode? And what is the profitability now?
You should be getting an ARC MN pay out about every 2 days. That's how often I get payouts http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/address/AdcKZTwaZFCDNeLQnpEvLQBqZhJmdYNMV6.

I set up the MN 5 days ago and i was disappointed that i didn't receive anything. Today at 16:00 GMT i received 2 rewards, one of 1.5 xcxt and one of 5.93 xcxt.
The windows wallet is pretty bad, it always sits on "Not responding" and cooler on my laptop is at full speed. I tried letting it run for almost 48h non stop, still no joy. Then i did a wallet backup and i moved the wallet on Linux  which runs smoothly
If you have a master node, just set it up, make sure it is seen in the network with coinonatxd masternode list and just wait for it. I also have ARC MN set up at the same time but on this one i didn't get any reward, maybe due to large number of master nodes (2400) compared to XCXT (480)
Yes that's right. The purse is often frozen and it is necessary periodically to restart the MN ... but it was much worse) About the MN ARC .. I also keep MN for several months and have not seen awards for a long time. There, as you said, there are already a lot of MNs
Activity: 96
I set up the MN 5 days ago and i was disappointed that i didn't receive anything. Today at 16:00 GMT i received 2 rewards, one of 1.5 xcxt and one of 5.93 xcxt.
The windows wallet is pretty bad, it always sits on "Not responding" and cooler on my laptop is at full speed. I tried letting it run for almost 48h non stop, still no joy. Then i did a wallet backup and i moved the wallet on Linux  which runs smoothly
If you have a master node, just set it up, make sure it is seen in the network with coinonatxd masternode list and just wait for it. I also have ARC MN set up at the same time but on this one i didn't get any reward, maybe due to large number of master nodes (2400) compared to XCXT (480)
I understand correctly that the developer of this coin has returned. And even there was an update of the wallet. If it is really so - it's very cool! I did not sell my Masternodes, and all this time I got profit from them.
That's right, only as far as I understand, there's a new developer who took over the project. You did the right thing, you did not sell your Masternodes!
Activity: 58
Activity: 88
So you fixed what they didn't manage to fix in at least three months. Thanks for your work, but that doesn't reflect well on them.
Maybe you should initiate a hard fork so we can hand over the project to somebody who can actually code.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
This version does not hang in any way. Does not consume much CPU as well.
Well built.
I run 2 MN's in windows 64-bit 24x7.

https://github.com/xcxt-community/CoinonatX/releases
Activity: 17
Try linux, heard its alot better but if the Devs remain quiet and not interested then I will get community together with some Devs to use the source code and update the wallet on a new github and fork if necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: