Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 3. (Read 63645 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Recently, masternodes crafts work quite well. But the problem with freezing has remained. It is necessary to regularly restart the masternodes. The price is also encouraging, found its support level
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
j'ai le même problème seulement 15-20 xcxt miner par jours avec le dernier portefeuille.

mes Masternode affiche 00m00.

je sais pas comment régler le problème.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
This seemed like an interesting coin with only 50$ for a MAsterNode but the wallet issues are a little troubling. The people who currently have a MasterNode with 5k coins, what is your daily gains?

- Do you stake to a different wallet/adress than the Masterode and get staking rewards there as well?
- At what amount of coins does it become profitable to have regular staking than a MasterNode?
- Or can you have more than one Masternode on one computer?

I'm running 2 masternodes using 1 windows wallet and the new community released wallet works great!
Stakes vary even for the the 2 MN's. Around 15-20 xcxt for both MN per day.

Which version of wallet you use for MN?
How much CPU power they are occupying?
My pc (for staking only) with i3 CPU always have taken 40%-53% used by Coinonat wallet
Activity: 12
any one can giving me a picture of cononatx.conf pls.

i cant configur my multi masternode.

on windows 10 64bit

he ask me Error:could not allocate vin for collateralAdresse

or anyone can giving me video ?

Code:
rpcuser=syxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxx
rpcport=44578
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
addnode=lindaminingpool.ddns.net
addnode=1xx.xx.xxx.xxx
Activity: 99
Wow, this is a very big project
I really like the workings of this project, pretty stunning and like a good idea to join, hopefully run well Wink
Activity: 8
any one can giving me a picture of cononatx.conf pls.

i cant configur my multi masternode.

on windows 10 64bit

he ask me Error:could not allocate vin for collateralAdresse

or anyone can giving me video ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
We are working on CoinonatX
to List on Binance Exchange,

Please Help Our Work!

Donate addresses:

-snip

Great idea Smiley
Ambitious enough! How much does it cost to add a coin to such a stock exchange?

Don't share this, it is a scammer. They ask donation in a lot of thread. Check his post history
Already reported: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33553589
Activity: 37
Hallo kann mir jemand helfe ??
wie erstelle ich zwei Masternode??

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=2
listen=2
port=8989
masternode=2
masternodeaddr=a
masternodeprivkey=.......................................

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
staking=0
server=3
listen=3
port=9898
masternode=3
masternodeaddr=b
masternodeprivkey=...............................

es startet aber nur einer warum?Huh

soweit ich weiß muß alles genau gleich bei beiden sein bis auf die ip Adresse !
und halt Server 1 und 2 usw...
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
We are working on CoinonatX
to List on Binance Exchange,

Please Help Our Work!

Donate addresses:

Bitcoin: 3Gr31boW74Yx3Fm8WaqV18ViFE7Qzmn8iV
Ethereum: 0x4916af99f88d9D27D0B1D4A9660E25d41d564F75
Ethereum Classic: 0xbbF6F1863550BC5966587762C8751936a40B2344
Litecoin: MH4Eiv484QCDS4wzh17GadPqfbyoznL8Ee
NEO: AJ2B7xTErD5qNCVztGE2ZG1mVMMq8CfUJK

Great idea Smiley
Ambitious enough! How much does it cost to add a coin to such a stock exchange?
Activity: 1
Hallo kann mir jemand helfe ??
wie erstelle ich zwei Masternode??

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=2
listen=2
port=8989
masternode=2
masternodeaddr=a
masternodeprivkey=.......................................

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
staking=0
server=3
listen=3
port=9898
masternode=3
masternodeaddr=b
masternodeprivkey=...............................

es startet aber nur einer warum?Huh
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Hoping for the best for this project.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
This seemed like an interesting coin with only 50$ for a MAsterNode but the wallet issues are a little troubling. The people who currently have a MasterNode with 5k coins, what is your daily gains?

- Do you stake to a different wallet/adress than the Masterode and get staking rewards there as well?
- At what amount of coins does it become profitable to have regular staking than a MasterNode?

I'm running 2 masternodes using 1 windows wallet and the new community released wallet works great!
Stakes vary even for the the 2 MN's. Around 15-20 xcxt for both MN per day.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
kris BTC helped me if that happens> window debug> console> use: repairwallet and restart your wallet. your total will recover Smiley

thanks kris BTC  Kiss
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
help ! i sent a payment from my wallet off the transaction is now in conflict! what should I do ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Hi all,
I've been trying to Sync the blockchain since downloading the XCXT wallet, however it keeps crashing. Is this common?

-Knightly
Delete all, and reinstall your wallet. Did you download appropriate version of wallet for your operating system?

Hey,

I most certainly did. I've been trying to sync it for days. Started at over 30+ weeks to sync, now at 14 weeks, and I've restarted it over a dozen times.

-Knightly
Activity: 30
Hi all,
I've been trying to Sync the blockchain since downloading the XCXT wallet, however it keeps crashing. Is this common?

-Knightly
Delete all, and reinstall your wallet. Did you download appropriate version of wallet for your operating system?
Hi all,

-Knightly
Activity: 24

I'm trying to determine that myself. I sent 35K xcxt to my wallet. Once mature I was receiving excellent POS payouts as much as 240 xcxt in a single day.  Last night out of curiosuity I set up a single masternode. It's been running about 12 hours and I have received about 3 xcxt to the MN address.
This explains how to set up multiple MN's on a single computer
 Kiss https://docs.coinonatx.io/
Activity: 98

Hey all,

Can someone please provide me an update; has this coin died? The price certainly did, and I'm unsure as to the progress?

Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

-Knightly
  Everything is working fine for me since installing the January community wallet update 2.1 CR-1
https://github.com/xcxt-community/CoinonatX/releases

More docs are becoming available
Setting up a masternode couldn't be easier. This network is working very well, transactions are near instant and cost basically nothing. POS payouts have been daily and generous
 https://docs.coinonatx.io/kb/multiple-masternodes-single-host
 Cool

Hi there,

Thank you for the response.

Was there not a coin swap at some point? If so did you have to register for this swap, or have I completely missed the boat?

I only have a tad over 2k coins but I downloaded the wallet and will try to stake them tonight; see if the price goes up again one day.

Thanks,

-Knightly
Pages:
Jump to: