Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coins of Nakamoto - Collectible items & Apparel - page 3. (Read 3286 times)

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've added yet another Polymerbit note to the store, the Polymerbit - Armistice Day - 100 mBTC to be precise.

Click here to visit the product page SOLD
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
If I purchase both, can they be shipped with the 2 from the Gulden auction?
That is very much possible. Let's PM once the auction ends Smiley

The Polymerbit note, that Daniel hates the most, has been added to the store as well, namely the 10.000 Garlicoin note.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I've just added a `Polymerbit - 200 VIA`-note to the store and decrease the price of the `Polymerbit - 20 VIA`-note.

If you purchase them both, you'll be rewarded with a 20% discount on both items!

If I purchase both, can they be shipped with the 2 from the Gulden auction?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've just added a `Polymerbit - 200 VIA`-note to the store and decrease the price of the `Polymerbit - 20 VIA`-note.

If you purchase them both, you'll be rewarded with a 20% discount on both items!

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
This rare PaperSafe "BLOCKCHAIN MINING" Satoshi Note from 2016 is now for sale in our store. It commemorates the mining of the Blockchain and was created by BG4.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've added the Silver Shields to the store. Some of these are pretty rare and only sold to Silver Shield members!

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've added two new items to the store and will be adding some Silver Shields later. I know, not crypto related, but I wanna sell em. Tongue

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
We've just sold out of pre-fork satori's, but there are plenty of other goodies to be purchased still.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Is it possible to share the current availability of sizes for the bitkorn shirts here? Or are you able to accommodate new orders regardless of size?
The shirts are printed on demand so all sizes are available. The only limited item are the NFT tokens I made for them. Smiley

We only have three more Zugerlands for sale, so grab yours if you haven't already.
The Zugerland notes are now officially sold out on my store. Smiley
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
Is it possible to share the current availability of sizes for the bitkorn shirts here? Or are you able to accommodate new orders regardless of size?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Been a while since I bumped this topic, so I'm doing it now as I added a few items to the store:

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Block 1777026 has hash 37d561f833ee77249e6093edd82729555b205b48f32d0ab0e785ee7ee094d366, thus Minerjones wins! I'll let Corrosive know!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
As I totally forgot to bump the sales topic, the raffle is now over and the only two eligible contestants are Sat0shisGhost and Minerjones.

Since there are only two, I'm going to use a simplified table:
1 - Sat0shisGhost
2 - Minerjones
3 - Sat0shisGhost
4 - Minerjones
5 - Sat0shisGhost
6 - Minerjones
7 - Sat0shisGhost
8 - Minerjones
9 - Sat0shisGhost
0 - Minerjones
a - Sat0shisGhost
b - Minerjones
c - Sat0shisGhost
d - Minerjones
e - Sat0shisGhost
f - Minerjones

We'll use the block that is posted by the first user (which is also in the future at the time of said post).
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
We got a brand new apparel item! It's a fancy looking snapback hat with a Bitcoin logo embroidered onto it. What more could you want?

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've just added two silver BitcoinPenny's from 2018 to the store. Feel free to check them out and be sure to grab a Bitkorn T-shirt on your way out Wink

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The first Bitkorn T-shirt has been sold to Sat0shisGhost, which means that the first NFT token has been transferred to them as well.

To celebrate our first sale we will be holding a raffle. If you want a chance of winning the "CORN" plate by Corrosive (and own a nice T-shirt), be sure to make your purchase soon. For more information see the OP.

legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
Looks great Mitchell! Will browse and try to pick something out to support the shop. Shocked
Geo
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 82
Nice!

Congrats
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Very nice shopping website !! Smiley

Very well done, congrats to you Mitchell and best of luck with your sales.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: