Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coins of Nakamoto - Collectible items & Apparel - page 4. (Read 3286 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Is that the only Silver Wallet - Design 1 - Non-numbered coin you have? I see that is the most expensive crypto item listed. Are you planning to add little cheaper Silver Wallet version. Thank you

Those coins have been sold out for years. I had quite a few, but I sold them a long while ago. I don't expect any cheaper Silver Wallet coins anytime soon, so the price seems right to me. Wink

Edit - Bravo and GLWS Mitchell! Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
Is that the only Silver Wallet - Design 1 - Non-numbered coin you have? I see that is the most expensive crypto item listed. Are you planning to add little cheaper Silver Wallet version. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔

Welcome, weary traveler, to my little store. Care to browse around?

I hereby welcome everyone to visit my new webshop on which I will be selling items from my collection, custom apparel and items as an official distributor. The store was soft-launched during for the Polymerbit - Zugerland, but should now be ready for the public. There isn't a lot yet, but I expect to slowly list more as I find more duplicates or just no longer like something.

Apparel
I plan on designing a few cryptocurrency related items (and possible knik-knacks) which will be made to order via a third-party (ethically of course).

Collectibles
The stock of collectibles for sale will change constantly, so be sure to checkout the Collectibles section once in a while. Wink

Polymerbit Official Distributor
Buyers from Europe, Asia and Oceania will be able to buy all the Polymerbit notes straight from Coins of Nakamoto.

Payment methods
I accept the following payment methods:
  • Bitcoin (On-Chain)
  • Lightning Network (Off-Chain)
  • Altcoins

For payments Coins of Nakamoto uses it's own hosted BTCPay server. Altcoins are accepted through BTCPay server via FixedFloat, however, if something goes wrong with the altcoin conversion I take zero responsibility (but will try and resolve the issue).

Reviews
Any reviews will be highly appreciated:
- CryptWerk
- Knoji
- Trustpilot

Prices
Prices should be considered as fixed, unless you buy multiple items. To be fair, I don't mind haggling, but don't go offering 50$ for an item that I priced at $150. I tried to price my items as low as I can without ruining my own margins. In the end, I do want to make some money and I feel like that is okay.
Pages:
Jump to: