Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COLLEGICOIN: Presale over! First Exchange Live! - page 2. (Read 22627 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How is CLG doing?

Well, they had another flaw in their blockchain last week due to the inexperience of the official pool team.

Prices have gone down, and more that will go down.

Happy YEAR CLG .... Otre once you have a failure, pay the debts contracted. If you do not know what you are doing, pay a professional to take your coin and pool. Do not make amateur coins.

RIP CLG, he has only a few weeks to live.

Are you still sick of yourself? How much of a negative. You're really acting like a jester, making people laugh. The project is excellent, it is developing well. All your words are just anti-advertising. You ordered to spoil the project? Huh You're not gonna make it!
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
How is CLG doing?

Well, they had another flaw in their blockchain last week due to the inexperience of the official pool team.

Prices have gone down, and more that will go down.

Happy YEAR CLG .... Otre once you have a failure, pay the debts contracted. If you do not know what you are doing, pay a professional to take your coin and pool. Do not make amateur coins.

RIP CLG, he has only a few weeks to live.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I hear there is a school supplies website in the works right now.  Any rough estimate when we could get a sneak peek at it  Smiley 

Really good projects always have detractors! Despite this, the project is developing. Great team. The project is wonderful because it is aimed at solving the financial difficulties of students and teachers.
I hear there is a school supplies website in the works right now.  Any rough estimate when we could get a sneak peek at it  Smiley 
I tell you how the subject is going. Due to their impotence to handle the situation, they have stopped the strato, and can only be mined in their official pool. In the end it is a detriment to all its users and users of the other mines, which will shortly have to be removed or they will be limiting themselves.

My solution is very easy, mine the most profitable, and keep buying when you least expect it, tomorrow, next week, when it suits me.

They have locked themselves, they have limited their growth, they are fools themselves and do not realize it. And the owners of other Exchanges, are limiting their profits to chivar to the DEVs of CLG the accounts. But this solution can not be maintained indefinitely.

They do not know it, but they have everything to lose.
and if you change the exchange, there will also be me. I will not stop. I'm going to teach you how to treat people.
you're a troll rat boy, you've bundled part of this mess. So shut up once, or keep talking about what I want most.

CLG does not pay, CLG is dead, CLG is worth 14 $ 50,000 coins, it is a master for novices...

CLG is only for novices I have to ask myself what that makes you since you're spending so much of your time concentrated on it LOL

I just had a conversation with my wife because she asked me what I was laughing about. I gave her the quick summary of this whole Fiasco and she reminded me of my age and what I do for a living and made a pretty good case why none of this is worth my time with you LOL. I don't know if you're married or not but if you aren't one thing you will realize when you are one day is that your wife is usually right and I think I'm going to take her advice and spend my time doing something a lot more constructive then this conversation.

As a final thought, I sincerely hope you can find it in your soul to start working with the crypto Community to work through some of these differences and Anger that you have because you seem like a person that has a lot of energy that could be used in a much better way.  Best of luck to you

I continue to mine and I have sent 0.2 BTC to graviex in case I have to buy to sell cheap. I have already said that this coin will die and will die little by little.
you're a troll rat boy, you've bundled part of this mess. So shut up once, or keep talking about what I want most.

CLG does not pay, CLG is dead, CLG is worth 14 $ 50,000 coins, it is a master for novices...

CLG is only for novices I have to ask myself what that makes you since you're spending so much of your time concentrated on it LOL

I just had a conversation with my wife because she asked me what I was laughing about. I gave her the quick summary of this whole Fiasco and she reminded me of my age and what I do for a living and made a pretty good case why none of this is worth my time with you LOL. I don't know if you're married or not but if you aren't one thing you will realize when you are one day is that your wife is usually right and I think I'm going to take her advice and spend my time doing something a lot more constructive then this conversation.

As a final thought, I sincerely hope you can find it in your soul to start working with the crypto Community to work through some of these differences and Anger that you have because you seem like a person that has a lot of energy that could be used in a much better way.  Best of luck to you
The baby has already been quiet as ordered in the discord. Are you the CLG dog? hahahahaha

Dump Currency

you keep talking to me, I will follow you answering. You are ignorant that you fall into all the traps, you have no idea, and you will surely be a pre adolescent full of pimples. Buy coins and fight with me in Graviex, to see who has more balance ........ You have no value.

I await your next response.

Now there is no laughter in the channel, I'm still called a trooll. You do not know what I'm doing or how. But I already said it, I buy, sell and mine, apart from that I have money to buy all the coins I want.

It is a situation that could have been avoided, if each party fulfilled its obligation and if I had not been insulted saying it was a lie, that it was a photoshop and the refusal to pay me. Now I'm not worth paying, the only thing that satisfies me is to continue buying, selling and mining.

and right now I write to the public treasury to denounce the currency, so that I do not pay taxes, because if I pay them in my country, we declare everything and their taxes are paid, that's why it's so important to make the time for me .

And there you have him admitting it again folks.  The only thing that satisfies this kid is to hurt others.  So sad...  Especially on Christmas.  

Taxes lol... You clearly dont know the law.  This isnt your country so whatever you think you know about tax law there doesnt apply.  clg doesn't make a profit therefore is not required to report a loss.  

again the CLG troll. You are not a member and you are nobody. With you there is nothing to talk about, because you are not a member of the team, you are nobody, you do not have money to buy coins and you fight with me in Graviex. You're just a loser who knows how to laugh and then does not know how to accept the consequences.

In all work, who makes a mistake pays and CLG was wrong, and therefore they must pay not only me, everyone.

It is a dead coin anyway. CLG to 7 satochis this bite and sell it to 16, jojojojojojo. Now the one who laughs is me, you have made me happy for Christmas. Thanks troll number 1 of CLG the worst masternode that exists
https://masternodes.online/currencies/CLG/

He did his minimum hours ago, it's all fallen. Now you do not laugh when I said I was going to lower the price of the coin, now you are alarmed, hahahahahaha poor ignorant.

Please keep talking to me to raise the issue.
Why in the world would I pay a bunch of money there just so you could sell for more money I think you should keep doing whatever it is you feel is necessary and continue making yourself look sillier and sillier everytime you post. I guess you are laughing I'm not sure about that but every time you post something I certainly fall out of my chair laughing.  Difference between you and me is that you are so angry you can barely see straight and none of the words you say about me bother me at all LOL.  I'm obviously much older than you and have a lot more experience in the world to where I know talk is cheap. 

Thing I can definitely tell about you is that you have a dire need to get the last word in. And when someone doesn't allow you to do it it drives you crazy. So my job is to not allow you to have the last word and sit back and watch you.

CLG is thriving and will continue to thrive dispite your weak attempts to persuade the community its no good.  

again here the CLG troll who laughed with full mouth and made me angry and that's why I'm playing with CLG.

Well, nothing, know the CLG admins that much of the fault is yours and the other of MIKE

CLG garbage that will die soon

Did you just admit CLG wasnt at fault?Huh  Finally we agree!!!!   

Now there is no laughter in the channel, I'm still called a trooll. You do not know what I'm doing or how. But I already said it, I buy, sell and mine, apart from that I have money to buy all the coins I want.

It is a situation that could have been avoided, if each party fulfilled its obligation and if I had not been insulted saying it was a lie, that it was a photoshop and the refusal to pay me. Now I'm not worth paying, the only thing that satisfies me is to continue buying, selling and mining.

and right now I write to the public treasury to denounce the currency, so that I do not pay taxes, because if I pay them in my country, we declare everything and their taxes are paid, that's why it's so important to make the time for me .

And there you have him admitting it again folks.  The only thing that satisfies this kid is to hurt others.  So sad...  Especially on Christmas.  

Taxes lol... You clearly dont know the law.  This isnt your country so whatever you think you know about tax law there doesnt apply.  clg doesn't make a profit therefore is not required to report a loss.  

again the CLG troll. You are not a member and you are nobody. With you there is nothing to talk about, because you are not a member of the team, you are nobody, you do not have money to buy coins and you fight with me in Graviex. You're just a loser who knows how to laugh and then does not know how to accept the consequences.

In all work, who makes a mistake pays and CLG was wrong, and therefore they must pay not only me, everyone.

It is a dead coin anyway. CLG to 7 satochis this bite and sell it to 16, jojojojojojo. Now the one who laughs is me, you have made me happy for Christmas. Thanks troll number 1 of CLG the worst masternode that exists

He did his minimum hours ago, it's all fallen. Now you do not laugh when I said I was going to lower the price of the coin, now you are alarmed, hahahahahaha poor ignorant.

Why in the world would I pay a bunch of money there just so you could sell for more money I think you should keep doing whatever it is you feel is necessary and continue making yourself look sillier and sillier everytime you post. I guess you are laughing I'm not sure about that but every time you post something I certainly fall out of my chair laughing.  Difference between you and me is that you are so angry you can barely see straight and none of the words you say about me bother me at all LOL.  I'm obviously much older than you and have a lot more experience in the world to where I know talk is cheap. 

Thing I can definitely tell about you is that you have a dire need to get the last word in. And when someone doesn't allow you to do it it drives you crazy. So my job is to not allow you to have the last word and sit back and watch you.

CLG is thriving and will continue to thrive dispite your weak attempts to persuade the community its no good.  

again here the CLG troll who laughed with full mouth and made me angry and that's why I'm playing with CLG.

Well, nothing, know the CLG admins that much of the fault is yours and the other of MIKE

CLG garbage that will die soon

Merry Christmas, poor owners of the CLG masters, in little they will go downhill
reserved spanish translation, confirm please

translation of a coin that has little left to die?

Merry Christmas

Direct your power to the extraction of expensive coins. Then sell this coin and send the money to help the homeless. It would be a great thing for you to do. You were offered the payment of coins that you think you have earned, you refused. I suggest you negotiate and not blackmail people who really like the Collegicoin project.

I do not manipulate anything, buy and sell, mine and sell.

I do not have to blackmail. The team erased an account that was created after its "failure" with more than 1200 coins, just because I had a lot of money, and I did not pay the mine during its failure, which should have turned off the blockchain while they fixed it and caused no losses for 10 hours to the miners, which is not only me.

I do not manipulate, I buy a lot a lot a lot, there's nothing illegal about that. At the ridiculous price of the currency that your profit is 0.05 $ and falling, imagine how easy it is to get a master node right now a master node costs $ 15, who wants a master node moribund? The more master nodes exist, the less they will gain when the mining disappears.

The team has done badly, asking what is mine is not blackmailing.

Taking on the insults and lies they have poured on me.

That my capture was a photoshop, of what I was owed, when I had given the url of the wallet even.

A kid accused me of attacking 51%, when he does not even know what it is.

And I'm not blackmailing, for that I would have to ask for something that is not mine. I ask everything I mine, including the account that mike pimp deleted me.

But I do not care anymore. I will follow what I have to be. To have a price of 16 satochis before and now of 8, is not a very profitable MN, an ROI of more than 200 days, 0.1 $ of profit to 16 satochis of price. Come on, that's not a master node, that's a cadaver master node.

I mine and buy and sell, I do not do anything illegal, as if the team has done by deleting an account out of spite. because they did not like me to tell them that their problems are not my problems.

And that's not called manipulation, it's called supply and demand. Sell ​​yourself cheaper and buy more expensive coins and stop playing at being someone in finance in a sad master node of 8 satochis, of 15 $ to mount 50,000 coins. It will not surpass 2019 even if I do not buy mine and sell.

Please read this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48868712

Merry Christmas 🎄 😻😻😻😻😻
Pages:
Jump to: