Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 113. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It is too early to send Message to John Mcafee

Let's wait a little bit until we are in more bigger changes and then this coin will explode!!!

Can Somebody help with staking?

I want to divide my walletm, but cannot find any instructions.

Sad
Activity: 154
Since he likes privacy coins, send a private message to John Mcafee about COLX - 
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee
Activity: 143
How is the crowdfunding for Cryptopia going? From the BTC address, I see 1.62BTC which, at current rates, would buy ~1.75M DOT. The DOT address has had over 250k DOT deposited. So, is 500k DOT (.46BTC) all that remains? If so, we're so close and man, that's going to be killer for COLX to get on another reputable exchange. Coinsmarket honestly works, but it's design scares the crap out of everyone!
Activity: 98
Hello

I have questions about Staking.

Your wallet splits coins automatically (so e.g. you start with 1 x 100,000, staking once, next week will be 2 x 50,000 staking twice, then 4 x 25,000 staking 4 times (at most)) but with 7 days maturity for $COLX (quite long), you can speed that up a bit by splitting them yourself.

Is there any user manual how can I do it?

How can I split my wallet?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
  I like  ColossusCoinXT. I think  ColossusCoinXT is one of the Most promising coins. But the Qt wallet is not very good. When I close the wallet it always appears "ColossusCoinXT core is shutting down...Donnot shut down the computer until this window disappear". But it always appears for a long time every time. Can it be improved next step ?
  Merry Chrismas ,Dev team  and all of you!
What kind of harddrive do you have? I have the wallet running in two systems, one with a server drive, one with an SSD. Really quick all the time so no problems with the wallet it seems
Activity: 214

I need help with the MAC wallet ... i cannot access the configuration file from the tool menu in the GUI of the colx wallet ... it does work ... how do i get to this file and edit it? i am new to the mac system .... for windows it would be something like:C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Roaming\ColossusCoinXT

so how do i access this file in mac system?

i shall appreciate any help ...

i am trying to set up my wallet for staking ...for mac ox
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
HEY GUYS BEFORE ALL I AM VERY GLAD FOR THE SWAPPERS,
 ESPECIALLY ABOUT @TomTh82, THAT GUY HAS A BIG DICK,
HAHAH I HAVE DISTURBED HIM A QUITE ALOT AND HE STILL IS BEING VERY EFFICIENT...
THANKS GUYS! I HOPE THE BEST FOR ALL OF US, THE COMUNITY COLX AND DEVELOPERS!
WE GONA FLY TO THE MOON IN 2018!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I went all in with my ECA funds... Tickets to moon, please
Activity: 214

why is it not possible to withdraw COLX from coinsmarket?has anybody noticed that?

withdrawals do not go through.....it works for other coins but for colx not.....i want to send to my colx wallet asap....

colx definitely needs bigger exchanges asap.......
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Last 24h volume is just great. I think it will skyrocket soon.
Activity: 97
  I like  ColossusCoinXT. I think  ColossusCoinXT is one of the Most promising coins. But the Qt wallet is not very good. When I close the wallet it always appears "ColossusCoinXT core is shutting down...Donnot shut down the computer until this window disappear". But it always appears for a long time every time. Can it be improved next step ?
And why do you close the wallet? Leave it online 24/7 unlocked and you will profit!
By the way I have problems with no waiting.
Activity: 97
Coin went to the top! On novaexchange already showing growth of over 100%! And yet I would like to understand the timing of when it will add on such exchange as criptopia, bitrex, YoBit?
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Any time frame for the Cryptopia listing?

As soon as the funds are raised.  There is already a significant amount in the crowdfunding account.

In the mean time, the team is pushing for Mercatox and Next Exchange.

I'm really glad to see COLX gaining some popularity.  The team is solid, active, and working hard to get the coin listed elsewhere.  Just be a bit patient, its the holiday . . actually 20 minutes to X-MAS right now in my time zone . . so releax a bit, and get those COLX staking.  Set up MN's . . the MN's run smoothly. Payouts are frequent.

Check the stats here: http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 20
Any time frame for the Cryptopia listing?
Activity: 56
better than many other top 20 coins
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
COLX needs to have more exchanges.

Please dev add ColossusCoinXT in at https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
This is a easy possibility for COLX to be listed on the next exchange.
We can vote on it. It cost nothing.
Smiley

Hi to all our community.  Help us to be listed on @NextExchange by voting for COLX here : https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2739/suggestion-to-add-colossuscoinxt-colx  It will be open on January 1st. Together we can do it! Thank you all.
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Team @ColossusCoinXT wish you a Merry Christmas 🎅🎁 and Happy Holidays!  

Activity: 882
try withdraw from coinsmarkets guys, it takes like 0.000001 sec for it land in your wallet

Think I can convert CV2 to COLX directly to a Coinsmarket wallet?
The CV2 to COLX coinswap is almost over so keep informed about what is going on. CV2 will soon be abandoned and will have no more development. COLX is the better one
Jump to: