Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 108. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Our Cryptopia Exchange Crowdfunding Campaign and MN Sale has been successfully completed.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  
See https://blockchain.info/address/16adrAFTD2kZLT6zbHky9bmAbaC5m8Z9ax
$COLX to @Cryptopia_NZ soon!

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The COLX price increase is incredible! Also, the market cap of 1300 BTC is impressive.

Is there any news when cryptopia will list COLX?

On Telegram they are saying it should be in the next few days/weeks. However, tons of people are creating stupid rumors and some hyping that it is tomorrow, the date of the swap end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The COLX price increase is incredible! Also, the market cap of 1300 BTC is impressive.

Is there any news when cryptopia will list COLX?
Activity: 406
Price just got to 0.005 $ . I think it's going to get listed on cryptopia soon
Activity: 60
wallet for windows 10 colossus xt core out of sync -.-'

Solution?

Activity: 275
I bought COLX on 12/22. Please help me will it have any impact on tomorrow's swapping? For those who bought COLX (not CV2) recent days directly have any impact with this?

Appreciate your response.
No COLX = COLX
CV2 was being swapped over to COLX  2:1  ratio, so for every CV2 (old coin) that you had, you get 1 COLX.

If you bought COLX directly you don't need to do anything. Just make sure you don't store them at NovaExchange because they are closing down within 3 months

Awesome.  Also, didn't buy from nova.  I'm good then.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I bought COLX on 12/22. Please help me will it have any impact on tomorrow's swapping? For those who bought COLX (not CV2) recent days directly have any impact with this?

No COLX = COLX
CV2 was being swapped over to COLX  2:1  ratio, so for every CV2 (old coin) that you had, you get 1 COLX.

If you bought COLX directly you don't need to do anything. Just make sure you don't store them at NovaExchange because they are closing down within 3 months
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
good day

transferred CV2 into Official CV2 Coin Swap Address: CUfTF5sBX2rrapBxkMLk6w2PReQioTJA28, as i am not a registered novaexchange user (had some CV2 on yobit)

however, did not receive any swapped colx, or any confirmation. has anyone swapped their cv2 this way and received their colx?

Yes, I swapped using the Swap Form at https://colossuscoin.org/index.php/coinswap and it worked fine. Took about 36 hours.

I didnt swap as I dont hold and am not planning to. It was a rough night and I have the feeling that my binge will never end. I thought it would a great idea to forcefully close particular threads, I mean those that I dont like, and here am I to let u know that I will be closing this one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
COLX is rapidly going up in price guys $0,004189  as we speak.  Keep it up Smiley great coin
Activity: 275

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
good day

transferred CV2 into Official CV2 Coin Swap Address: CUfTF5sBX2rrapBxkMLk6w2PReQioTJA28, as i am not a registered novaexchange user (had some CV2 on yobit)

however, did not receive any swapped colx, or any confirmation. has anyone swapped their cv2 this way and received their colx?

Yes, I swapped using the Swap Form at https://colossuscoin.org/index.php/coinswap and it worked fine. Took about 36 hours.
Activity: 2
good day

Activity: 309
Merit: 11
Does the swap end today or tomorrow? The original post says 12/28, but the website says 12/27. Which one is it?
To maintain security should stay away from both because it will be fatal
Activity: 99
Does the swap end today or tomorrow? The original post says 12/28, but the website says 12/27. Which one is it?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I have a problem I can not bring the coins from tradesatoshi wallet colossuscoinxt, the synchronization is over for 3 days but the coins sent do not arrive

Have you checked with Tradesatoshi if they indeed sent the coin to your wallet? Usually, they'll provide you with a transaction ID of your withdrawal. Check it in you history page and search it in ColossusCoin's explorer. You could get more information by doing that step. Also, double check the withdrawal address and see if it is the correct one. I know this dumb but many people tried to withdraw their coins to incorrect addresses and most often than not, they are not able to get it back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Someone mentioned novaexchange is sketchy and will not allow withdrawals....Does anyone know where I can buy COLX before it goes on cryptopia?

Anyone?...

This may be my first post but i've been a bitcointalk stalker for 6 months now. Decided to register since I can help answer your question Cheesy. You can buy COLX from Coinsmarkets. I just signed up today to get some. Website seems sketchy as hell and the interface reminds me of a badly hooked up myspace account but I did some research and they seem legit. Good Luck!

BTW, you can also check which coins are on which exchange by searching up a coin in coinmarketcap and then click markets from the page of the coin you are on.

Can also buy them here - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

I've used both that and coinmarketcap and both ran smoothly for me...  (y)

I also bought them on tradesatoshi.com. I didn't encounter any problems. Litecoin -> COLX
I do not see any relation between Litecoin and COLX. Would you mind giving me more details about the issue, please.

I exchanged Litecoin to COLX on tradesatoshi.com. That's the relation. The fees for Bitcoin are just too high.

That is sensible. Always best to use a bridge coin from exchange to exchange, BTC fees are crazy. I also tend to get ETH or LTC when I purchase from Coinbase.
Activity: 21
Someone mentioned novaexchange is sketchy and will not allow withdrawals....Does anyone know where I can buy COLX before it goes on cryptopia?

Anyone?...

This may be my first post but i've been a bitcointalk stalker for 6 months now. Decided to register since I can help answer your question Cheesy. You can buy COLX from Coinsmarkets. I just signed up today to get some. Website seems sketchy as hell and the interface reminds me of a badly hooked up myspace account but I did some research and they seem legit. Good Luck!

BTW, you can also check which coins are on which exchange by searching up a coin in coinmarketcap and then click markets from the page of the coin you are on.

Can also buy them here - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

I've used both that and coinmarketcap and both ran smoothly for me...  (y)

I also bought them on tradesatoshi.com. I didn't encounter any problems. Litecoin -> COLX
I do not see any relation between Litecoin and COLX. Would you mind giving me more details about the issue, please.

I exchanged Litecoin to COLX on tradesatoshi.com. That's the relation. The fees for Bitcoin are just too high.
Activity: 210
Where do you keep your colx? Mine is on nova but looking for something else.

The best and safest place for your COLX coins is always the COLX wallet. So I suggest, download and sync the COLX wallet and move your coins to your wallet.
Activity: 3
Where do you keep your colx? Mine is on nova but looking for something else.
Activity: 154
RED ALERT

COLX gaining media attention -
'Altcoin Buzz' does Dec 26th Review -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=fnZ4LfCsemk
Jump to: