Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 125. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
How do you see this coin compared to others? There are more coins out there that have the same amount of total coins but are way higher in $ marketcap. I think a coin needs a sort of roadmap
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It's a fair point? Is there a plan, a use for the coin, a business idea behind it?

From what I've read you chaps have been doing this for a long time with CV, then CV2 and now COLX.

New website looks great, but where are we going?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What are future plans for this coin?

Who is the team behind this coin?

I see so little information on their website.

I see no news.

What is this coin supposed to do?

Where is the business what is the business?

Why I should invest in this coin?
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
The website is decent now... Hopefully, some online stores will accept COLX as payments
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
perhaps need to wait end of swap and real supply before a move on colx
Activity: 882
I really like this website, good job. This will help the growth of the coin
Activity: 546
Great! Very smooth website.  Well done.

COLX is one of those coins I do not mind holding for a while.  Only a matter of time that these ridiculous MN coins with thousand of percent of ROI burn to the ground.  And COLX just keeps on pressing away.  It's here for the long haul.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Our brand new $COLX #ColossusCoinXT #Website has been released! Enjoy It!
https://colossuscoinxt.org  🎉 #Colossus 🗿 #Celebration 

Activity: 700
Merit: 304
COLX DEPOSITS ON HOLD at https://masternodexchange.com. there is issue where its not crediting users accounts we are working towards the issue should be fixed in 24-48 hrs if you have deposited already please contact me via discord with txid and amount so i can refund you your coins for now thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience

https://discord.gg/pwVc6bB

EDIT:

ISSUE FIXED DEPOSITS ARE WORKING FINE FOR ANY USERS THAT DEPOSITED BEFORE AND DIDNT GET THE CREDIT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR REFUND SO YOU CAN RESEND THE COINS TO RE CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I see no new web page.

As the COLX was promising.

Should be up soon I would imagine!
I see no new web page.

As the COLX was promising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
Welcome to the official Masternode Xchange. Enjoy ZERO fee trading and low withdrawal fees! Your coin COLX has been added to https://masternodexchange.com. For any questions or support make sure to join our discord we also have activate airdrops going on : https://discord.gg/pwVc6bB
I was reading through all this COLX wallet staking.

If somebody could make a video how to Stake coins I would be happy.

My English not so good and I know nothing about computers.

But staking would be nice thing to do.

Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Today I spared some time to create a guideline for wallet staking (Basically for Windows wallet but the post includes staking fundamentals, it has become quite a long post but very detailed I presume)

Big thanks to Sussoloc46 in Colx Slack for spending half a day with me recently in slack to answer my noob questions.

I tried to do my part by making a guideline and I hope this would be of assistance to COLX community.

Staking Fundamentals (Staking 101 for newbies like myself) + How to Use Windows Wallet for Staking (COLX)

Have a look and feel free to PM me if you would have suggestions for editing.

Also feel free to upvote & re-steem for more COLX exposure.

Cheers and happy staking.

Thank you for sharing config, now my wallet work for staking

You're welcome, I'm glad it helps the community.
Activity: 88
Today I spared some time to create a guideline for wallet staking (Basically for Windows wallet but the post includes staking fundamentals, it has become quite a long post but very detailed I presume)

Big thanks to Sussoloc46 in Colx Slack for spending half a day with me recently in slack to answer my noob questions.

I tried to do my part by making a guideline and I hope this would be of assistance to COLX community.

Staking Fundamentals (Staking 101 for newbies like myself) + How to Use Windows Wallet for Staking (COLX)

Thank you for sharing config, now my wallet work for staking
I am trying to find a place from wehre I could buy this coin.

Any help please?

I cannot understand how I can buy this coin.

I want to buy Etherum and exchange to COLX

Currently available at:
-Novaexchange for ETH/COLX but beware novaexchange will be closing soon (just for info)
-Coinsmarket
-Tradesatoshi

You can also check the 1st post in this thread for more detailed info.
I am trying to find a place from wehre I could buy this coin.

Any help please?

I cannot understand how I can buy this coin.

I want to buy Etherum and exchange to COLX

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
there is no more bounty here ...  

no but you post you get actity points, you can claim for more bounties anywhere

thats what I figured out, maybe I'm wrong, maybe these bots are useless
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
there is no more bounty here ... 
Jump to: