Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 126. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Geez, looks like this ANN got hit with people/bots farming their accounts.  ^^^^^  Funny really, the comments make no sense in the context of the conversation here lol

Website is almost here! Looking forward to seeing the final version. 

Thanks for giving me some light, I was think wtf is going on here, it has nothing do with nothing.

Guess bots are trying to do some fake accounts, for bounties stuff.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
checked the wp, promising
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Geez, looks like this ANN got hit with people/bots farming their accounts.  ^^^^^  Funny really, the comments make no sense in the context of the conversation here lol

Website is almost here! Looking forward to seeing the final version. 

Activity: 78
Merit: 2
CV2 replaced with COLX on CryptoGuru
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Anyone interested in having this coin as a payment method for our multi-pool?  We are piloting with a few other POS coins, and are looking to expand.  Let us know and we will get this coin added! 

I'm interested in any place who accept COLX as payment!
Well we would be paying you in COLX, not accepting.  Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I dont mind the pain
Anyone interested in having this coin as a payment method for our multi-pool?  We are piloting with a few other POS coins, and are looking to expand.  Let us know and we will get this coin added! 

I'm interested in any place who accept COLX as payment!
Activity: 882
When will the swap end?

I'm wondering how many CV2 is still circulating.
Yes I have the same question, at some times it looks like CV2 is about the same in price. I wonder if people understand they should swap to COLX
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
the swap is still under process ?? why ?
Activity: 616
When will the swap end?

I'm wondering how many CV2 is still circulating.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Activity: 546
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am newbie.
How I can buy these coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Our brand new $COLX #ColossusCoinXT Website is launching on 19th November http://colossuscoinxt.org

is there a beta version we can test ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Hi guys

I'm following COLX news for a while now.
If you're having a bounty campaign later, I can do good job to translate the ANN thread in french. Already did a few times for other coins.

Let me know
Best luck with next steps Wink
Activity: 882
Is there any way to find out your own stake weight? There is no option or command from the console that can show this
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

ColossusCoinXT COLX has been added to www.HostMNS.net Masternode Hosting Service.

https://www.hostmns.net/colx

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Can someone provide an update of how the manual coin swap is going? I'm really curious to try and calculate what the final COLX coin count will be at the end of December.

NovaExchange's page shows 5.3B coins have been swapped. Is the manual process through the ColossusCoin website going through Nova (someone honorable is taking the CV2 and using their existing Nova account to make the trade and send to users), or is that some other process? Just wondering if the count on Nova is accurate or if the total swap, including the manual swaps, is a bit higher.

All in all, looks like less than 6B total coins to be generated (meaning ~6B coins to be burned), which I think is fantastic news for any current holders...

Hello alzander!

All COLX to be swapped are on NovaExchange:
Coins available for swap: 6615160496.12567100 COLX
Coins swapped so far: Swapped 10689679009.57001900 CV2 for 5344839504.78500950 COLX
https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/147/
Yes, the manual process through the Colossuscoin.org Website (https://colossuscoin.org/index.php/coinswap) going through NovaExchange as well.

Best regards,
Tom
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Can someone provide an update of how the manual coin swap is going? I'm really curious to try and calculate what the final COLX coin count will be at the end of December.

NovaExchange's page shows 5.3B coins have been swapped. Is the manual process through the ColossusCoin website going through Nova (someone honorable is taking the CV2 and using their existing Nova account to make the trade and send to users), or is that some other process? Just wondering if the count on Nova is accurate or if the total swap, including the manual swaps, is a bit higher.

All in all, looks like less than 6B total coins to be generated (meaning ~6B coins to be burned), which I think is fantastic news for any current holders...
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
My COLX hasn't staked yet. I figured it was cause of how much I have, or how less really. Still like the coin though.
Jump to: