Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 171. (Read 149033 times)

Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Ok, is this coin released ? We need wallet etc .. Cheesy
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Vote for colx for an early start to the swap! https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Where can i get the wallet for COLX?

It will be published here 20:00 [UTC]

Launch date: Sunday, September 24nd, 2017, 20:00 [UTC]

COLX has been added for voting on NovaExchange:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Will have the pool ready to compile right at launch!

Sopool.us
Thanks for adding.

Added to OP here
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

Will have the pool ready to compile right at launch!

Sopool.us
COLX - Spread the grid.

Activity: 54
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I dont even see the colx in the addcoin section of the nova yet, what is going on ?
Activity: 23
Hello ,

And if the coin ( CV2) are on Yobit ? because the Novaexchange register still not working :/
Yobit can make the Swap ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
yeah had to couple of days too, to register at novaexchange but the devs said if you cant register they will swap them forr you

If the devs are willing to swap for you right away, then I withdraw my earlier concern.  But as long as people can't swap on Nova, and while we wait for devs to swap, CV2 masternode holders are losing out while all the masternode rewards from Block 2 onward (over 1 million COLX/day) go to the few people who have COLX early.  So devs, please be ready to swap as soon as possible (or turn off masternode rewards until swap is done, or delay launch until you are ready to swap).
Its really the same as if people staked cv2 during the nova issues //5k cv2 a block, or 2.5k colx a block.
Activity: 252
yeah had to couple of days too, to register at novaexchange but the devs said if you cant register they will swap them forr you

If the devs are willing to swap for you right away, then I withdraw my earlier concern.  But as long as people can't swap on Nova, and while we wait for devs to swap, CV2 masternode holders are losing out while all the masternode rewards from Block 2 onward (over 1 million COLX/day) go to the few people who have COLX early.  So devs, please be ready to swap as soon as possible (or turn off masternode rewards until swap is done, or delay launch until you are ready to swap).
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
novaexchange account registration is not possible right now. kind of annoying if the swap starts today...
Activity: 252
Question about this:

Proof of Work Schedule
Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid transitioning into Proof of Stake only
Block 1    12 Billions COLX pre-mined
Blocks 2 - 10,080 (approx 14 days): 60% POS and 40% POW (60% master node | 40% to miner)

There has been no swap yet, right?  Literally, how could there have been any swap when there is no public COLX wallet yet, and the swap isn't live on Nova.

So, how on earth could anyone have a masternode by Block 2, when there has been no swap?  In fact, if you take even a day to launch the swap, no one with CV2 will be able to set up a masternode for 720 blocks.  If you take a week, it's over 5000 blocks.  So who's getting all the masternode rewards, since no one with CV2 can set one up?

Is the answer that the devs will enjoy 100% of those rewards, because they're the only ones with access to 10,000,000 COLX right at launch?  I hope not, you seem like honest guys so I'd hate to think you set this up in way that you can make 1 million COLX/day from masternode rewards, while anyone with CV2 has to wait until the swap.

Doesn't it make more sense for masternode rewards to only start after the swap has been running for at least a day (with 100% PoW until then)?  So that CV2 holders properly get their masternode rewards, instead of one dev masternode getting a windfall?
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
Is there any bounty programs of the COLX?
This Coin Project is intendeded to be a Community driven open source Project
where everyone voluntarily can take part in it
where everyone is free and encouraged to participate
and where everyone can contribute.

Nevertheless we are planning a bounty program.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Is there any bounty programs of the COLX?
I have wrote a french article about COLX launch. And it's here : http://lemondecrypto.com/colossus-coin-xt-colx-opportunite-a-miner/
Great!!
Thank you for your support!!
Please use one of this COLX Avatars if you want to suppport COLX Smiley
Kzh
Activity: 64
Activity: 160
How many COLX 1 masternode need??

Very nice colossus xt!keep up the good work!  Smiley

from Pivx:
Masternodes
These are incentivized nodes that receive rewards based on their availability and their ability to offer network services in a decentralized and trust-less manner. Running a masternode requires locking
10,000,000 colx
collateral for as long as you choose to run the masternode and allows the owner to vote on budget and development proposals. These nodes are the backbone of the present and future services offer on the colx network, and as such are rewarded at a slightly higher level as compared to just staking when the number of them is at a predetermined level defined in the seesaw mechanism.
COLX - Spread the grid.
Join our official COLX Telegram Communtiy Group (more than 460 members):
No Pump and Dump Group.

https://t.me/colossuscoin

Jump to: