Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 174. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
is it going to be open sourced or not?
I cant find the source code on github!

They're still working on it; presstab is finishing now.  GitHub stuff will be after release I'd guess.

So we know for sure it is going to be open source? is that right?

Sure, COLX will be an open source cryptocurrency and the released source code will be hosted on GitHub.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

They're still working on it; presstab is finishing now.  GitHub stuff will be after release I'd guess.

So we know for sure it is going to be open source? is that right?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Dont' worry... the swapping is for 3 months and just a suggestion put your cv2 in your pc wallet. Get it out in Yobit because we don't know if Yobit will just put cv2 wallet in maintenance mode and you can no longer withdraw your coin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello. I have not account on novaexchange. I have not able to send my coins from yobit to nova because they are not accepting registrations. How can I proceed with the swap?
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Activity: 28
Holding few coins from past few days
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.

They're still working on it; presstab is finishing now.  GitHub stuff will be after release I'd guess.
Activity: 122
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
What's the future projects of the coin?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
max total coin supply?
It's about 12 billion because it's halved of the ColossusCoinV2 which total coin supply is 22 billion. Hopefully with this halved, will increase coin price near future.
Activity: 27
max total coin supply?
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Activity: 46
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Is the swap delayed because of the turmoil in China? Or operational issues?

The turbulences in China had not been a reason, we needed more time for quality and feature testing.

Due to more quality and feature testing of the new COLX Client (testing staking, masternodes, and the budget features)
the launch will be postponed by one week and will be released on September 22nd, 2017,
as opposed to the initially planned September 15th, 2017.

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Is the swap delayed because of the turmoil in China? Or operational issues?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Huge sell wall on novaexchange  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
The new ColossusCoinXT (COLX) will be based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. PIVX is good, so I think this may be good too!
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
beautyfull design i think and may get a lot investors, but i don't see total supply coin on this annoucement.
how much total supply for this coin? and any bounty for the next?
It's a coin swap, 2 to 1, so for every two ColossuscoinV2 (cv2) you will get one ColossuscoinXT (colx)
With that the current total supply of coins (CV2) will be reduced from 22 billion to 12 billion (COLX)  I believe
Most likely significantly less than 12b also due to missed swaps/burning by nova
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
beautyfull design i think and may get a lot investors, but i don't see total supply coin on this annoucement.
It's a coin swap, 2 to 1, so for every two ColossuscoinV2 (cv2) you will get one ColossuscoinXT (colx)
With that the current total supply of coins (CV2) will be reduced from 22 billion to 12 billion (COLX)  I believe

Yeah exactly, (lets what the future fot this coin will be, it hink there is some potential)
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Jump to: