Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COLUMBERY - Travel discovery reinvented - page 2. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How do you intend to solve the problem of exchanging your tokens for partners from real business who want to cooperate with you?

There is no such problem Smiley

Basically, businesses post coupons with discounts to attract travelers.
Each place has a limited pool of tokens that travelers can earn. If the reward pool is finished, business owners can refill the “Venue pool” in their platform wallet with a simple button click paying with fiat or transferring CLMB tokens from own wallet obtained on token sale or open market.

Also, in case of vouchers (full experiences sale) fiat transactions are available. transactions are available.
This is one kind of project that I like, just by playing a game then we'll get some kind of reward.
It's something that provide fund in bot side, for the heart and for the economy Cheesy

Thanks a lot! Happy to greet you here! Don’t hesitate to ask any questions;)
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is one kind of project that I like, just by playing a game then we'll get some kind of reward.
It's something that provide fund in bot side, for the heart and for the economy Cheesy
So I'm new to Columbery, briefly looked at their website but not much else. Can someone give me the highlights?

We are pumped to hear from you! Wink

Columbery it's a gamified city guide with user­generated content. Our solution unlocks personalized promotions nearby for 3m enterprises in travel sector. Cryptocurrency is a key to give everyone what they need, make a social impact and develop a loyalty program for SME in travel sector.

Not sure why I can't load the graphics in the ANN, maybe an error on my side. The personalized promotions, will they come in the form of coupons for example at a restaurant?

Oh, we just checked what’s the problem with the graphics. Will fix it shortly!
Regarding the personalized promotions - you got it right.
Columbs that you earn, you’ll be able to spend on discount coupons and experience vouchers. Eg: Restaurants, workshops, experiences, etc…
Personalized means that we only offer your recommendations based on your preferences.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
So I'm new to Columbery, briefly looked at their website but not much else. Can someone give me the highlights?

Columbery it's a gamified city guide with user­generated content. Our solution unlocks personalized promotions nearby for 3m enterprises in travel sector. Cryptocurrency is a key to give everyone what they need, make a social impact and develop a loyalty program for SME in travel sector.

Not sure why I can't load the graphics in the ANN, maybe an error on my side. The personalized promotions, will they come in the form of coupons for example at a restaurant?

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

We will raise funds in BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH
Once on the market may again find the merchandise be more innovating and emerging ideas that better

Sure. Market is a constant marathon and those who tap on the painpoints with the right solutions - taking the focus away.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Once on the market may again find the merchandise be more innovating and emerging ideas that better
Hello! Is there a vesting period for the Team, how long is it and is it coded in a smart contract?

Thanks for your question. Tokens for the team will definitely be vested for at least a year. And we are thinking about encoding it in the smart contract.
Activity: 39
Hello! Is there a vesting period for the Team, how long is it and is it coded in a smart contract?
Activity: 2

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Blockchain + travel market + social impact?
Do those things even make sense together? Yes, definitely!
Our new article has the answers to the questions: What, why and how? https://blog.columbery.com/social-impact-1f6de3fb5a1d
Activity: 2
This now nobody knows . The project is new and still a lot of work to be done ,that he would become successful.

could you please elaborate your uncertainty. What are you main concerns? We would really love to hear your honest opinion
I see new section "Social impact" on your Web-site. What does it mean?

Wow, thanks a lot for being so keen and curious! Indeed, we’ve just added a new section highlighting how Columbery positively impacts local businesses on the global scale. We want to emphasize that for Columbery Crypto-currency is a tool that also encourages exploring rural regions (double reward). Essentially crypto payments protect providers in the most sensitive economic regions. Previously travel market unicorns were not able to risk entering those markets.
Activity: 12
This now nobody knows . The project is new and still a lot of work to be done ,that he would become successful.
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hey, thanks a lot for your question. Love it.
First of all, at the moment the only similar project with a crypto token is Cool Cousin. (We love this project, btw).
However, our missions seem to be different in it’s root. We connect travelers to the local businesses and let travelers experience local culture. While supporting local SME.
While CC took the other angle of the city-guidance: through the local peers.
In case of Columbery, the token is a reward for exploration that unlocks amazing discounts and experiences.
While for Cool Cousin the token seems to be a new source of income for the local guides.
We believe that at the moment it might be a little hard scaling a new currency globally as travelers are not yet familiar with the blockchain use and crypto currency benefits.
Columbery, instead starts emerging the new Travel currency starting from  game and rewards, unlocking discounts and gradually turning it to the universal Leisure market currency.
We are pleased to announce that PRESALE STAGE II IS OPEN!  
Now min purchase is 1315789 Columb tokens (5000 USD)

The lowest price will be actual from June 15, 2018 till July 16, 2018. Come on - https://ico-dashboard.columbery.com/

Activity: 4
I see new section "Social impact" on your Web-site. What does it mean?
Pages:
Jump to: