Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COLUMBERY - Travel discovery reinvented - page 4. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I like the idea of project.
Wish you success.
Activity: 43
The project is very interesting and promising. I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 58
Does the project accept U.S. investors? Qualified only?

Hi, I just spoke with Columbery's staff who is in charge of this question, and unfortunately US citizens can't invest. But of course US citizens like everybody else will be able to use Columbery app and get COLUMB tokens as reward. USA is big country so lot's of tokens should be available for that area

That's pity that americans cannot invest. I understand that this is a simple solution to the U.S. regulation problems, but under U.S. laws tokens could be sold to qualified investors without risk for the ICO mother company.

There are services who provide verification of the status for qualified investors for a rather small fee, so maybe it is better to use this approach in order to get U.S. citizens to invest.
Activity: 34
Thank you so much, everyone!
We appreciate your feedback and support.
This really boosts us greatly to create more updates, exciting news, and content for you.

We'll keep you updated!  Wink
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I am sure that this is a very promising and interesting project, I will actively participate in it.
you are right, I also believe this project is promising. this project also has good benefits so that I am interested to join this project. good luck for this project. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I am sure that this is a very promising and interesting project, I will actively participate in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I'll try this game maybe interest to play
Activity: 98
Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks
Activity: 73
i like this innovation
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350

Hi, I just spoke with Columbery's staff who is in charge of this question, and unfortunately US citizens can't invest. But of course US citizens like everybody else will be able to use Columbery app and get COLUMB tokens as reward. USA is big country so lot's of tokens should be available for that area
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
That's right! Thanks!

I think yes. It seems there is nothing on the web-site which says US citizens can't invest.
But I hope Columbery can confirm this
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
How do you intend to solve the problem of exchanging your tokens for partners from real business who want to cooperate with you?
Activity: 58
That's right! Thanks!
Activity: 3
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Our product solves crucial problems of such giant services as Foursquare & Swarm, Groupon, and Tripadvisor. First of all, in 2018 travelers don’t pose any more countless hours for preparing the trip itinerary (reading Tripadvisor). Business travelers, in particular, complain they are having maximum 2 to 5 free hours during their work trips, which they don’t want to spend on researching what is worth doing around. This results in choosing a poor experience followed by a negative impression about visited location.

For many years, Foursquare promoted discovery gamification but was unable to grant travelers with real payments/rewards. As time passes, users simply lose interest in the game without any applicable reward and abandon the service.

The benefits of using Columbery are:
  • The solution that allows getting paid for a travel content contribution in real spendable cryptocurrency
  • Columbery is focused on solving immediate travelers’ needs: find things-to-do nearby at this exact moment without wasting time on search and asking questions.
  • Columbery brings free traffic for SMEs by showing coupons through the game to the targeted users nearby.
  • Columbery is the first travel activities service with its own cryptocurrency that also receives fiat payments which unveils scalability and easy adoption among wide audience of travelers.

It is something many existing platforms are not able to introduce.

Superb! It seems like for the majority of travelers who have not used crypto before it would be a great opportunity to start using it without changing their habits. Perfect bridge between crypto and real worlds. Both worlds will definitely benefit from Columbery.
What's the maximum amount contributors can invest in the public sale and does the ICO have a soft cap?

We do not have maximum amount limit from one contributor for the public sale and we have not set soft cap. We are sure to gather enough funds on the private sale for our product development, and on the next stages of token sale we will do our best to reach hard cap for faster Columbery ecosystem growth and more rapid adoption of wider travelers' audience.
Where can I get more information about this project, any websites or links?

Official channels are:
Our website: https://columbery.com
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/columbery/
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/columbery
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/discovery_coin/
Our linkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/columbery
Our youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/columbery
Our Medium: https://medium.com/columbery
Our Steemit: https://steemit.com/@columbery
Our main Telegram channel: https://t.me/columbery
And Telegram chats:
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Our product solves crucial problems of such giant services as Foursquare & Swarm, Groupon, and Tripadvisor. First of all, in 2018 travelers don’t pose any more countless hours for preparing the trip itinerary (reading Tripadvisor). Business travelers, in particular, complain they are having maximum 2 to 5 free hours during their work trips, which they don’t want to spend on researching what is worth doing around. This results in choosing a poor experience followed by a negative impression about visited location.

For many years, Foursquare promoted discovery gamification but was unable to grant travelers with real payments/rewards. As time passes, users simply lose interest in the game without any applicable reward and abandon the service.

The benefits of using Columbery are:
  • The solution that allows getting paid for a travel content contribution in real spendable cryptocurrency
  • Columbery is focused on solving immediate travelers’ needs: find things-to-do nearby at this exact moment without wasting time on search and asking questions.
  • Columbery brings free traffic for SMEs by showing coupons through the game to the targeted users nearby.
  • Columbery is the first travel activities service with its own cryptocurrency that also receives fiat payments which unveils scalability and easy adoption among wide audience of travelers.

It is something many existing platforms are not able to introduce.
You have written, "Geo-game" Columby Discovery "is designed to increase
the cost of the Columbery ecosystem by attracting new users. "And what should we do in this game? There are, for example, games in which the user catches Pokémon, and there are analogues when he catches the Crypto currency.

In our case we are more like gamified city-guide, where you will get CLMB tokens for activities you perform. For example, you can check-in in different venues such as restaurants, cultural places, various indoor-outdoor activities, you can rate them, leave some feedbacks, participate in geo contests and quests via following recommendations of the Columbery AI system and unveiling new fascinating venues and attractions, etc.  For all this stuff we give rewards, and the more interesting place you will find, the more amount of tokens you might get. Speaking nothing about emotions and experience you gain.
your website is almost empty? and can you show us the demo of your mvp? curious how you will compete even to tripadvisor...and is your app free to use or the user needs to pay for your services?

Thanks for so many questions!
We'll answer them one by one.

4. is your app free to use or the user needs to pay for your services?

Yes, our app is completely free for travelers to use. To unlock premium features may require spending some small amounts of CLMB tokens. Our partners and activity providers may also for free list on the Columbery platform vouchers and discount coupons for their services and goods. Or the providers may use paid option to create economic incentive for users to visit their venues.
More details about Columbery model you may find in our whitepaper.

Pages:
Jump to: