Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COMMOD] Golden Crypto Commodity - The #2 Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 1541 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Mining is just like for KMD Komodo or Zcash.  I like ccminer.
What am I doing wrong? Error

ccminer.exe -a mtp -o stratum+tcp://pool.kmd.dev:3777 -u  RPAEoRJ6uMWEgivQUy1HtyY81rZJMxgVFs.worker -p anything
pause
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Thank you very much. How to configure mining and which is better to use a miner for NVIDIA ?

Mining is just like for KMD Komodo or Zcash.  I like ccminer.
Wallet for Windows COMMOD already done? I do not see a link to it. Or do I need to install Komodo? I'm confused.
You can use Komodo-Qt for COMMOD and for any supported assetchains. Here is step-by-step instruction:

1. Download latest komodo-qt-install.exe installer for Windows.
2. Install it by clicking Next -> Next -> Next. During installation process it will download additional ~1.57 Gb of ZcashParams, so your internet connection should be fast.
3. Don't forget to check "Create desktop shortcut" option.
4. After install copy shortcut on Desktop and give a copy other name, like "COMMOD". Then, open properties and add launch params to komodo-qt-win.exe:
Code:
-ac_name=COMMOD -ac_supply=0 -ac_reward=204800000000,100000000 -ac_end=482130,0 -ac_halving=43830,525960 -ac_decay=50000000,10000000 -ac_eras=2 -ac_cc=777 -ac_public=1 -addnode=34.246.186.176
5. Launch it via new shortcut.

Thank you very much. How to configure mining and which is better to use a miner for NVIDIA ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the purpose/usecase of this coin?

Spending COMMOD gets you 10% off at Penny Callory's Low Carb Restaurant, beginning at the special preview 4-day weekend Halloween party this month.

There aren't even any restaurants or retail stores in my city that accept Bitcoin, so Golden Crypto Commodity will be fulfilling a purpose for many people that Bitcoin does not.

Since most people know of no reason to use cryptocurrency, COMMOD will be the first coin they ever use.  They will use it to save money. 

And when they use the AtomicDEX mobile app for COMMOD, they will automatically have a wallet that can send Bitcoin, Komodo, and other coins.

So COMMOD will introduce thousands of people to cryptocurrency.  Not 5 years from now, but 10 days from now.  And there's more, so stay tuned.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
What is the purpose/usecase of this coin?
Activity: 72
Merit: 77
Wallet for Windows COMMOD already done? I do not see a link to it. Or do I need to install Komodo? I'm confused.
You can use Komodo-Qt for COMMOD and for any supported assetchains. Here is step-by-step instruction:

1. Download latest komodo-qt-install.exe installer for Windows.
2. Install it by clicking Next -> Next -> Next. During installation process it will download additional ~1.57 Gb of ZcashParams, so your internet connection should be fast.
3. Don't forget to check "Create desktop shortcut" option.
4. After install copy shortcut on Desktop and give a copy other name, like "COMMOD". Then, open properties and add launch params to komodo-qt-win.exe:
Code:
-ac_name=COMMOD -ac_supply=0 -ac_reward=204800000000,100000000 -ac_end=482130,0 -ac_halving=43830,525960 -ac_decay=50000000,10000000 -ac_eras=2 -ac_cc=777 -ac_public=1 -addnode=34.246.186.176
5. Launch it via new shortcut.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
BARR is still as active as NXT...so we're moving it to a new blockchain.  Which is how Golden Crypto Commodity got started, as a kind of testnet for the BarrCoin relaunch.  Not just a test network, but also test marketing, test discounts at restaurant locations, test Indiegogo crowdfund campaign, everything. 

hahaha lol- sometimes I am slow to understand, because I only look superficially, so for me to understand:

is COMMOD a relaunch of BARR on KMD platform? This would really be a cool idea!

COMMOD is an independent coin.  But when BarrCoin relaunches on KMD, it will be on-chain fungible with COMMOD.  That means 1 COMMOD will always be equal to 1 BARR, so they are linked and interchangeable.  Any retail location or restaurant that accepts one coin for a discount will automatically be able to accept the other coin.  But they will each still have their own blockchain and network, and the plan is for BARR to be 100% PoS while COMMOD is 100% PoW.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
BARR is still as active as NXT...so we're moving it to a new blockchain.  Which is how Golden Crypto Commodity got started, as a kind of testnet for the BarrCoin relaunch.  Not just a test network, but also test marketing, test discounts at restaurant locations, test Indiegogo crowdfund campaign, everything. 

hahaha lol- sometimes I am slow to understand, because I only look superficially, so for me to understand:

is COMMOD a relaunch of BARR on KMD platform? This would really be a cool idea!
legendary
Hey l8orre, you were also in the Barr ANN on the first day.  Also in October, but that was 2015. 

Cheers! Time flies.. and shitcoins stink, so I liked BARR back then, and still do- didn't know it is still active  Wink

We only have the GitHub link in the OP as if now, if you have the capability to compile it yourself.  We'll have the easy download soon.

Admit it!

It was YOU GUYS who stole this!

Can I own a share of it by buying your coins?

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2019/sep/16/maurizio-cattelan-solid-gold-toilet-america-stolen-blenheim-palace

We've had people asking, "What does your logo represent?"

As you may have guessed, our chosen round golden image is an homage to the Rai Stones, those ancient hewn-rock discs which were once used as money. 

Our intended implication should be clear: that COMMOD is as solid as rock, and as desirable as gold.

If you put your money into government-controlled dollars, you know for sure you'll be able to buy less with that money next year.  Even less in 10 years.  Fiat money is designed to be inflationary and lose its value - U.S. dollars are a liability, like a big golden toilet that sucks away everything you've worked for. 

A cryptocurrency like COMMOD is the opposite - especially when we implement our new coin feature called COMMOD'S Golden Rule.  This technology is new and exclusive to COMMOD, and fixes 2 coin-supply issues inherited from Bitcoin by almost all cryptocurrencies.
Hey l8orre, you were also in the Barr ANN on the first day.  Also in October, but that was 2015. 
legendary

Nice to see cool projects like this launching!

Looking forward to seeing how this will evolve

Admit it!

It was YOU GUYS who stole this!

Can I own a share of it by buying your coins?

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2019/sep/16/maurizio-cattelan-solid-gold-toilet-america-stolen-blenheim-palace
We now have open orders for COMMOD against 22 other coins - almost every coin except Bitcoin.  If COMMOD gets to be worth 1 satoshi or more, then there will be orders in BTC
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
something i'm doing wrong.
give a little instruction.
connection = 0 is what I see in getinfo & getconnectioncount

Try the latest update of the AtomicDEX app, because it now includes a functioning COMMOD wallet and trading.

For desktop wallets, the finished Ocean QT should be available soon.
Unfortunately, I have an iPhone and I can?t install without an invitation code

See if this works:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/c2mOLEoC

Yes! Thx!
Installed, trying to transfer a transaction
Thank!

(edit)
got a transaction
wonderful! Just instantly
Created an order
I enjoyed  Grin
something i'm doing wrong.
give a little instruction.
connection = 0 is what I see in getinfo & getconnectioncount

Try the latest update of the AtomicDEX app, because it now includes a functioning COMMOD wallet and trading.

For desktop wallets, the finished Ocean QT should be available soon.
Unfortunately, I have an iPhone and I can?t install without an invitation code

See if this works:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/c2mOLEoC
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
There was an error in the bat file initially, that's why were 0 connections, Correct chain params in the .bat file should be

komodod.exe -ac_name=COMMOD -ac_supply=0 -ac_reward=204800000000,100000000 -ac_end=482130,0 -ac_halving=43830,525960 -ac_decay=50000000,10000000 -ac_eras=2 -ac_cc=777 -ac_public=1 -addnode=34.246.186.176 &
Yes, I did it. Thank!
I also replaced the wallet.dat and see my address and balance
Unfortunately I do not have Merit, you both deserve it!
There was an error in the bat file initially, that's why were 0 connections, Correct chain params in the .bat file should be

komodod.exe -ac_name=COMMOD -ac_supply=0 -ac_reward=204800000000,100000000 -ac_end=482130,0 -ac_halving=43830,525960 -ac_decay=50000000,10000000 -ac_eras=2 -ac_cc=777 -ac_public=1 -addnode=34.246.186.176 &

Yes, but it's no longer necessary because the QT wallet is now available.  Assuming it works for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: