Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 557. (Read 523781 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Yes, COMM is also on bittrex now.
And I also replied you. 
I hope more COMM member can read it and support it on bter vote list.

And thanks to you too, + lemfuture.
legendary
Updated list of donators

shinep - 10000 - Sent
BitcoinFX - 10000 - Sent
MGGB - 10000 - Sent
SomeRelax - 10000 - Sent
Nxtblg - 10000 - Sent
markman2012 - 10000 - Sent
wasamata - 10000 - Sent
testadimerlo - 10000 - Sent
thrillho- 10000 - Sent
ShXnot - 5000 - Sent
pabloangello - 5000 - Sent
Snail2 - 10000
dewon - 5000 - Sent
Turpomann - 10000

Thanks for the update!

And look, everyone - all pledges met, plus two others! How's that for Community spirit!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

Bittrex? Already? Jeez, I'm gone for most of the day and...

[Thx for the +1 and reply.]

Yes, COMM is also on bittrex now.
And I also replied you. 
I hope more COMM member can read it and support it on bter vote list.
legendary

Bittrex? Already? Jeez, I'm gone for most of the day and...

[Thx for the +1 and reply.]
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I just requested for community coin to be added to the list of coins you can vote for in the bter thread. It's only a start but if enough of us ask they will add COMM to their poll, then we can start voting for it to be added to bter.

You can request for COMM to be added to their poll here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

Just seconded on the thread.
thanks for link. sent a request too
legendary
We go and vote! http://Https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Every day can cast 5 votes! Today voted 5 votes

Just checked the voting. COMM's up above Downcoin.  Grin
Activity: 66
I just requested for community coin to be added to the list of coins you can vote for in the bter thread. It's only a start but if enough of us ask they will add COMM to their poll, then we can start voting for it to be added to bter.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

+1
Replied you in bter thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6162293
legendary

Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Hey guys, just voted.

I am willing to pledge 10000 for the creation of multipool for communitycoin.

Does anybody else want to do the same? A multipool would help us a lot.

Has anybody already tried to contact some dev about multipool creation?

Yes, let's do that.  I can donate 10k also.

I also think the dev has a plenty of bounties in his hand. He should spend them.

Great, so there are 2 of us so far with 20000 com.

Come on guys lets make some things happen. Anybody else?

Sure 10k from me, that's easy

We are 3 now.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10000
bytedisorder - 10000
cryptolemaik - 10000

Count me in with another 10k.

Comeon community!

Great!

We are 5 now.

xtester - 10000
bytedisorder - 10000
cryptolemaik - 10000
shinep - 5000
pabloangello - 10000

Activity: 66
Just voted at mintpal...

My another five votes on Mintpal.
3433 now.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
did i get declined? : )
somebody or you applied with two different wallets, the one in form and the one in post (FB) was not same! Furthermore url of comment's permalink was wrongly entered i had to dig all facebook posts and find out your very wrong wallet!! You responsible to write correctly filling forms. If you do not care us put there wrong data and put me in confusion  why i care and send 1 m comm? There are many successful applications and people enough care about form. This is a future sign.

We are all human beings.  We may all make mistakes.  But you need give them chance to correct.

We never can check our application forms as soon as submitting them.
We don't know if we make mistakes or not.
We don't know which reason we get rejected.

Please tell me the reason I got rejected. Thank you dev.  

You are old blacklist probably applied two places before the form happened. We thought you did not even read the OP and asking from us 1m COMM. I can give those who believes in US and producing useful things for COMM. I'll accept this as a good sign and give you the second chance. I believe everyone deserve it. I need and try to see who is real fighter who is not. What a pity i never planned i have to put this much effort of delivery, It was very simple but cheaters made us slow and forced errs!

Hi, dev,

As I come here, I read all the positive words on the coin and you, the dev.  Every winner of a comm stake sing the song of triumph.

I like the coin and the spirit behind it.  But now I'm here not to give the positive feedback.  I won't cry like a loser.  I just want to say some facts.

About the distribution,  everybody know that. It's damned slow! It has been ~16 days to distribute the 500 stakes.  
 What's the reason? It's your attitude , dev.  
You killed those who are totally qualified according to the rules.  No reason given.  Even it's the technical problems, such as the problem of  your server or your stupidness.  Ok, you gave a rejected reason: "simply not lucky". WTF reason!  You said "fair". Where the fairness is? You tried to get high by rejecting the applications.  That's the fun of your life.   Only accept one application per day! That will make your happiness from rejection lasts longer.

it's not enough to put wallet in signature or profile, you need to prove you will be good servicing to community. If i don't see any helpful message at recent posts about COMM, it's not a good sign.

coin is dead? Cheesy
why it makes you happy?
we are here we can address any problem. It works on my side. you blacklisted also for next round.

Do you know which word is your favorite?   Answer is "blacklist".

You see, the guy only posting the exchange website got blacklisted!  WTF in your brain?
Who asked us to contact exchanges to add COMM? It's YOU!

I appealed to you with the posts in the old and new threads and also pm you.  I asked what's the reason for my rejection. No answer.  Maybe it's "simply not unlucky".  So you said "I'll accept this as a good sign and give you the second chance. I believe everyone deserve it."  Where is the second chance?      
I think as a fair coin, I obey the rules, I applied it, and I got it. It's simple. But for you, it didn't work.  There is additional rule: make you happy.  Sorry, I wouldn't like to be played like a monkey to make you fun.

-What did you show us?
-Nothing, but Russians arrogance.

Right at this moment i cleared up my waiting list and no backlogs, i am afraid there are still cheeky monkeys trying (only trying to get)
if you applied and not received you rejected. Keep producing for comm, community can give a second chance.
yes just cleaned up my backlogs. So so far no new application waiting my review. Those mother fuckers now using hacked accounts put their comm wallets there and expect me to send them COMM. Oh no. The more you try the stronger we get.
what i check is not only rules i look if this guy willing to support or just grab and get away (cheeky monkey)

-What did you show us?
-Nothing, but crudity.  

Good bye.

EDIT: I still love the coin. If you think what I'm writing help you, you can donate to my COMM address shown in my signature.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=434

Looks like noone will ever buy Comm for 10-11 Satoshi. Thank you dumpers again Cheesy

Hey, hey! Don't be so ironic. Maybe this member is pulling hair from head. Better not to recall your transaction.

Just be happy with your capture and move forward with contribution.

I advice everyone, do not pull hair from your head, you will look ugly.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Looks like noone will ever buy Comm for 10-11 Satoshi. Thank you dumpers again Cheesy

Hey, hey! Don't be so ironic. Maybe this member is pulling hair from head. Better not to recall your transaction.

Just be happy with your capture and move forward with contribution.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

the volume is not that good for now
legendary

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
legendary
Hey guys, just voted.

Yes, let's do that.  I can donate 10k also.

I also think the dev has a plenty of bounties in his hand. He should spend them.

We are 3 now.

xtester - 10000
bytedisorder - 10000
cryptolemaik - 10000

Count me in with another 10k.

Comeon community!
Activity: 630
Hey guys, just voted.

Yes, let's do that.  I can donate 10k also.

We are 3 now.

xtester - 10000
bytedisorder - 10000
cryptolemaik - 10000

Since I have already paid 10K for the block explorer,
count me in for 5K please.
I consider multipool  very critical for the future growth of this coin.
So lets make it happen people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Oh wow we doing a multipool as well? I must have missed that part..this is really exciting..
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Yep, I think after the second round distribution some remaining stakes will be used for bounties and giveaways.

Still have no idea how far we are from the 500th stake.   
I hope we are very close and also the dev can give a quick 2nd round distribution.
Let's complete the distribution phase quickly.  There are a lot of to-dos in our list besides the distribution:
exchange;
giveaway;
translations;
multipool;
website;
service;

Jump to: