Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 568. (Read 523781 times)

staff
Activity: 1286
Merit: 1085
Hi guys,

I was wondering what would be the most wanted projects using COMM ?

It looks like it is a faucet considering what I have read in the previous posts (although I can be wrong), is there anyone working on it already ?

Regards,

Adriano

Personally, I just want a decent Texas Hold 'em poker game. Me and my COMM would be happy.

That would take a bit longer to setup, lets see how things go and maybe in a near future :-)

Shoot, we already have almost 500 players with million coin buy-ins.

I hope I have my submission approved, I have requested it yesterday so I think there is still hope. :-)

staff
Hi guys,

It looks like it is a faucet considering what I have read in the previous posts (although I can be wrong), is there anyone working on it already ?

Regards,

Adriano

nobody working on it yet but a few of us are willing to pitch in for one

I have created one then... I have applied yesterday for a share but didn't receive it yet, as soon as my request is approved I will announce the link here.

In the meantime, I would like to hear about the ideal configuration for the faucet: how many coins every time and how long between the requests ?

Also, have anyone tested the sendmany for the coin ? Is it working properly ?

Thanks,

Adriano
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
vote again! 2768~2733  Smiley

still dont get the COMM....  Sad

GOGOGO! my girl~

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Regards,

Adriano

Personally, I just want a decent Texas Hold 'em poker game. Me and my COMM would be happy.

Shoot, we already have almost 500 players with million coin buy-ins.
Activity: 126
Someone proposed, do not let this thread turn into full voting rights reports, and without any constructive comments, which is quite correct.
We should all communicate with each other, more suggestions, so communication becomes stronger.

DVE, please allow me to join, I am very active and very Strive, thank you.

We also do not forget to continue mintpal tickets, keep up!
Continue to vote, go! Grin
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Thank you dear dumpers for selling me your COMMs for 11 satoshi! Cheesy
Just withdraw from exchange to my wallet and this was instant!!

which exchange you buy from?i gonna buy as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
2729 to 2733 keep voting!
+1 remember corgi is our target!!!!!!!!!!  Grin  getting closer!!!!!!
Activity: 206
2729 to 2733 keep voting!
legendary
BTC
Hi guys,

Regards,

Adriano

nobody working on it yet but a few of us are willing to pitch in for one
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
I think we should be ready and prepare so after the coins are distributed we can launch a multipool for communitycoin. That would bring more people to our community because of mining and would also bring a steady price increase.
staff
Hi guys,

Regards,

Adriano

legendary
BTC
This looks like a very promising new coin. I wish it all the best.
thanks apply and join us  Grin
Activity: 177
This looks like a very promising new coin. I wish it all the best.
Activity: 100
I'm glad I spotted this. I have just completed all the registration steps and I hope I'm still in time to receive a stake. I registered for NEM too because of the distribution model, so I think COMM is starting off on the right footing.
legendary
BTC
+1 i am willing to donate towards a faucet or tipbot or anything the community thinks we need to get started. 

So would I, especially a faucet. That would give a chance to people who weren't accepted.
hi i was wondering is it normal for my pos to have been only one time since the 7th? i havent recieved anymore since that first day
Activity: 206
how many coins remained  now +1 Huh
Activity: 65
OK, how many coins remained  now?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
+1 i am willing to donate towards a faucet or tipbot or anything the community thinks we need to get started. 

So would I, especially a faucet. That would give a chance to people who weren't accepted.
Activity: 126
Someone proposed, do not let this thread turn into full voting rights reports, and without any constructive comments, which is quite correct.
We should all communicate with each other, more suggestions, so communication becomes stronger.

DVE, please allow me to join, I am very active and very Strive, thank you.

We also do not forget to continue mintpal tickets, keep up!
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
the post has more than 42 pages. wow, it is so hot. the community is growing stronger and bigger. let us keep it go to the moon.
Jump to: