Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 569. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Let's keep the mintpal votes going, making some good progress!

come on, baby.

let the comm coin fly to moon.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Currently what we can do is..voting and voting...although it is little which still show our reward

Or gather donators for another project after block explorer.
+1 i am willing to donate towards a faucet or tipbot or anything the community thinks we need to get started.  2669 votes and climbing good job everybody!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Thanks for all your hard work dev. CommunityCoin is on a thread listing coins that have responded to the Heartbleed bug. It shows these coins have active and attentive developers. There are 200+ coins on coinmarketcap and only 17 currently in the list that have updated! It's really nice to see CommunityCoin in there.

Please post any coins that I am missing to this thread so that I can update this list.

These are the development teams and their coins that have responded to the Heartbleed bug identified and publicized yesterday, April 8, 2014. I am using this as an example to evidence the coins with active and attentive developers.

Coin / Date of Fix
1. DOGE / 4.9.14
2. Bitcoin / 4.9.14
3. Quark / 4.9.14
4. Cryptogenic Bullion / 4.9.14
5. Vertcoin / 4.9.14
6. Hobonickels / 4.9.14
7. Zetacoin / 4.9.14
8. HongKongCoin / 4.9.14
9. CommunityCoin / 4.9.14
10. Cryptographic Anomoly / 4.8.14
11. YAC / 4.9.14
12. Mint / 4.9.14
13. Reddcoin / 4.9.14
14. ECC / 4.9.14
15. Noblecoin / 4.9.14
16. Panda / 4.8.14
17. Litecoin / 4.8.14

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Currently what we can do is..voting and voting...although it is little which still show our reward

Or gather donators for another project after block explorer.
Activity: 182
Community
Activity: 206
2649 to 2654 mintpal voting Grin
I hope to catch up the train
legendary
Thank you dear dumpers for selling me your COMMs for 11 satoshi! Cheesy
Just withdraw from exchange to my wallet and this was instant!!

Glad your part of the Community now Wink

I was before, already got my free stake. Just bought more from dumpers cause why not? ;]
legendary
Activity: 1554

Glad your part of the Community now Wink
legendary
legendary
2639 votes corgi is our target vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

We have that English Dog in the Bag lol
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
2639 votes corgi is our target vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
legendary
2634 Votes on Mintpal & Climbing Smiley
Activity: 322
I would send my coins, but what's the wallet address? Where can I find it?
the block explorer is created by elcoco
you can find his/her post and address in page 29
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

More voting from my side! We just need to keep pushing the voting. I've been through a couple of coins joining mintpal... people get discouraged and feel like we aren't going to make it... just keep voting.

ECC had a crazy good response to community voting, they got added by Mintpal when they were only a few thousand votes because it was all community action, no buy-ins. This could happen to COMM too - after all, this is the CommunityCoin, right? Let's put that to action starting with getting the votes to put us on Mintpal.

I don't think so.  The community is the main reason that Mintpal selected ECC.  When Mintpal selected ECC, ECC already had a significant trade volume on other exchanges.
So it's the profitability making ECC selected.

You consider 20 BTC volume significant? BC is an example of a coin that was added to bring them volume. ECC is not. But I do agree that ECC was added because of its community - that was my point.

Ok~ community..community..  
But you need know they are leaded by an active dev --- maybe most active I have even saw.
Just look at their daily updated OP and memes..... OMG!
I guess their dev may spend more than 8 hours per day on it.

Anyway, regarding COMM, with it's name it should have a strong, very strong and active community.

In my opinion the management and development team must be established.
Activity: 350

you can find the address at http://www.coinexplorers.com

edit : here is the address
CXD5eSwCxAcJFNARD5H1Ch69pJuSbNDKc2
Activity: 154
Debit: -10000.00 COMM
Transaction fee: -0.01 COMM
Net amount: -10000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 136b7f2a2b4bfa9c328d6335e86b4c8bbc14da2e5dfcb97f2b576c6ac8a12893

Thanks to SomeRelax for meeting his pledge!

Updated list, to cut down on the nesting:

shinep - 10000 - Sent
Snail2 - 10000
BitcoinFX - 10000 - Sent
MGGB - 10000 - Sent
SomeRelax - 10000 - Sent
Nxtblg - 10000 - Sent
markman2012 - 10000 - Sent
wasamata - 10000
testadimerlo- 10000
thrillho- 10000 - Sent
Turpomann - 10000

5000 generously sent by pabloangello even though he did not pledge.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

More voting from my side! We just need to keep pushing the voting. I've been through a couple of coins joining mintpal... people get discouraged and feel like we aren't going to make it... just keep voting.

ECC had a crazy good response to community voting, they got added by Mintpal when they were only a few thousand votes because it was all community action, no buy-ins. This could happen to COMM too - after all, this is the CommunityCoin, right? Let's put that to action starting with getting the votes to put us on Mintpal.

I don't think so.  The community is the main reason that Mintpal selected ECC.  When Mintpal selected ECC, ECC already had a significant trade volume on other exchanges.

You consider 20 BTC volume significant? BC is an example of a coin that was added to bring them volume. ECC is not. But I do agree that ECC was added because of its community - that was my point.

Ok~ community..community..  
But you need know they are leaded by an active dev --- maybe most active I have even saw.
Just look at their daily updated OP and memes..... OMG!
I guess their dev may spend more than 8 hours per day on it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
UPGRADE Your WALLET 1.3
this new version (1) fix security issue by using openssl1.0.1g
(2) latest checkpoints

(not a mandatory but recommended)

http://www.communitycoin.info/CommunityCoin13.zip

Also i could not look yet applications hope after good sleep i can start.

dl is too slow

can you upload it on mega?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Jump to: